(108) Two Rounds of Sexy Time to Start 2019

Start from the beginning

Moving her hand to Matt's, Gabby smiled as she stroked it with her thumb and looked at the man she's crazy for. "I am so glad that you feel the way because I love the life that we're creating here together, and it's everything that I wanted for us; and even better, I would've wanted this if we had it in Puerto Rico too." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, smiling at the woman of his dreams. Getting close to her, Matt smiled as he leaned in and kissed her forehead softly. "Listen, I think we both know that we need to get up again before our friends come upstairs...." That's when I heard Kelly come upstairs. "Hey guys, breakfast is rea..." Matt and Gabby then got close to each other, hiding their bodies. "OH MY GOD!" Matt then turned to look at his best friend. "What the fuck man! What's with people in coming OUR bedroom? Especially you, wrecking my car! Go downstairs and get showered and dressed!" Kelly laughed. "Yeah, I'm going to have fun."

Matt looked at his best friend when he said that. "NO...you're going to earn your money to fix my Tesla! Today, we're finishing up all the documentation for the incorporation of the company, and you're helping." Kelly laughed when Matt said that. "Sure..." Matt then went to look at his friend. "Then your new rent is $250 a month!" Kelly just looked at Matt when he said that. "Excuse me?" Matt then turned to look at Gabby. "Baby, how about you grab you towel and go start the shower? Kelly, stand right outside our door and I will be right there." Kelly agreed with Matt when he said that, walking out so that he can be spoken to by his best friend. At the same time, Matt turned to look at Gabby and took a breath. "I'm going to talk to him about that okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her that, leaning in to kiss her softly. "That was a good plan. $250 a month until he fixes the car." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife. "Shower, I wash you."

Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smiling as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her loving husband softly; just taking things slow with Matt, Gabby smirked as she's madly in love with her husband. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at him. "I love you too. Now, go start the shower; and I will be right in to join you." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, getting up before grabbing her towel. She then wrapped it around her pregnant body, smiling as she went ahead and made her way to their bathroom so that she can start it for the both of them. At the same time, Matt got up and took a breath while grabbing his towel. He then went ahead and wrapped his towel around his waist so that he can go talk to his best friend, the best friend who just interrupted him and Gabby some intimate time with each other; time that was very sexy. Just taking a breath, Matt made his way over to the door of his and Gabby's room.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Matt's POV (1):Making my way over to the door of me and Gabby's room, I took a breath as I went to open the door

Matt's POV (1):
Making my way over to the door of me and Gabby's room, I took a breath as I went to open the door. Looking at him as he stood there, I shook my head as I stepped out into the hallway in front of him. He then went to speak to him first, until Kelly spoke to him. "What's this about $250 a month?" I just looked at him. "You really think that I'm going to be paying for YOUR mistake!" Kelly laughed when I said that. "Last time I checked, you're the wealthy one; so why can't you pay for it?" I just looked at him. "Because I'm going to be paying $3,000 extra dollars this year!" Kelly laughed. "Yeah, that's nothing for you. Last time I checked, you're a millionaire." I just looked at him. "That's not the point. I had a perfect driving record until this! You? You just screwed that up! I want my money back, because I wasn't the one who drove it. That, and you stole the car! I didn't let you drive the car, you stole it. Seriously man? Do you want me to treat you more like a partner? Or as your boss?"