Ch 32 [A Picnic Date]

Start from the beginning

Yukana:"This is one of the only place's that hasn't been attacked by Demon's. In all honesty, I'd like to be buried here when I die."

Junichi:"I hope it doesn't happen any time soon."

We found a nice place to sit down and it turned out she brought some thing's for a picnic. We set out the blanket and got the stuff ready.

Karin:"Hey Hashiba-Kun, Are you okay? You don't look so good."

Junichi:"I'm fine. Just didn't get much sleep last night."

Yukana:"Insomniac?"

Junichi:"Yup, diagnosed when I was younger. I don't get much sleep so when I do manage to get sleep I never actually want to get up."

Yukana:"I get that feeling all to often, like every school day."

Karin:"You're telling me, I hate it when I have to go to school."

We mostly ate sandwiches and drank some juice. It's still pretty nice outside so we went to skip stone's at the lake. I'm not all that good at it but, Yame-San did teach me how to skip stone's a bit better.

Yukana:"Wo ho! That's nine!"

Karin:"Man, Yukana-Chan. You're really good at this. I can only ever manage five."

Junichi:"You're tellin' me she's good. Yame-San, you're really talented at these kinda thing's."

Yukana:"Thank's, I've always been more of an outside type of Kid but I also really like video game's. It's kinda hard to decide between the two, but I try to do both as much as possible. Anyway, maybe we can come back tomorrow and skip stone's again? I'll teach you some more about it."

Junichi:"Maybe we could make it a challenge?"

Yukana:"Oh? You think you can beat me at this?"

Junichi:"Maybe I could maybe I couldn't?"

Karin:"I'm gonna bet on, Yukana-Chan. She's much better at it."

Junichi:"Aw c'mon, I'm not bad at it, am I?"

Yukana:"*Chuckle* Don't worry about it, I'll teach you how to skip stone's a bit better."

Junichi:"Thank you, Yame-San. Anyway, I made these for you and wanted you to have them. I hope you like them."

I handed her the boxes that had the item's in them. I was worried that she wouldn't like them, but I was happily disproven when she loved them.

Yukana:"Oh my,-

-It's beautiful

-It's beautiful. You made this yourself?"

Junichi:"Yeah, I took extra classes so I could make these. I hope you like them."

Yukana:"I already do, I almost feel like I don't deserve it."

Junichi:"You deserve them all, Yame-San. I'd give you the world of you wanted me to."

Karin:"That's only the first one, Yukana-Chan. Open the next one."

Yukana:"Oh, oh my god,-

-It's so beautiful. Thank you so much, Junichi!"

She looked like she was close to crying. I hope she doesn't cry, in my mind she deserve's it. I haven't said this about many people, but I truely love, Yame-San with all of my heart. I'd build her an entire planet if she wanted me to.

Karin:"There's still one more, Yukana-Chan. I wonder what it is?"

She began opening it and she was pretty happy about it.

Yukana:"Thank you, Junichi.-

-I love it so much

-I love it so much. I'll protect it with my life."

Junichi:"Be carful, it's pretty sharp. Trust me, I know from experience."

Karin:"Is that why you have a buncha bandage's on your hand?"

Junichi:"Yup, but it's fine I heal quickly after all."

Yukana:"Thank you so much, Junichi. I'm greatful that you felt that I deserved it, I'll hold these close to me as long as I live. Thank you so much."

I'm glad she liked the gift's. I'll gladly do anything for her, even if it kill's me. We were going to leave soon, but that was stopped when a Demon decided to attack us. Look's like we've got an S.O.B on our hand's, this should be fun.

{To be continued}

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]