(95) DREAM: Happy Anniversary Chief Casey

Start from the beginning

Gabby smirked when she heard Matt, say that. She then leaned back, once again grabbing the back of his head, and kissing him softly. "Oh, you are so going to fuck me tonight." Matt just stared at Gabby when she said that, not used to the swearing. "Oh, that's something new." Gabby smirked as she leaned in and kissed her husband softly. "Baby, why are you so late? I thought you were going to be home early today." Matt then looked at his wife as he looked at her, before turning his head and going to look at the date. "Oh fuck." Leaning back, Gabby looked at her husband to see what's wrong. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" Matt then sighed as he looked at his wife. "Uhm..." Gabby then looked at her husband, starting to realize what he was trying to tell her. "Seriously, you forgot our third anniversary?" Casey sighed when Gabby asked him that, moving closer to his desk so that she couldn't leave; the man not wanting his wife to get out of his lap right now.

I mean, she looks absolutely stunning in the lingerie that she's currently wearing for him; and he wants to keep her there. Putting her hands on the top of Matt's chest, Gabby took a breath as she looked down into his eyes. "Baby, what happened. How did you forget that it's our third anniversary today?" Matt took a breath when Gabby asked him how he forgot that it's his third wedding anniversary. "I have been exhausted recently." Gabby just looked at her husband. "It's why I have been home so late recently. I've been. You know what, it doesn't matter. I can do it another time and..." Gabby then looked at Matt, bringing his lips to hers. "No, it does matter...and you're going to tell me what's going on." Matt took a breath. "The professors here just unionized." Gabby then realized what that meant. "Oh." Matt nodded as he looked at all the paperwork. "So now, I have paperwork that is related to the day-to-day operations; and I have some related to the union."

Gabby agreed with her husband when he told her that, taking a breath. "Okay, just give me a minute." Matt was confused when he heard Gabby say that. "For what?" Gabby then smiled at Matt. "For me to go get some clothes on, and I will come help..." Matt just stopped her when she said that, tugging her back down into his lap. Afterwards, he put his hands on her back and ran his hands up her body. "Hell no. You are not putting your clothes back on...when I love the sight of my gorgeous wife in lingerie." Gabby smirked when she heard Matt say that, running her finger down his cheekbone. "And I love the sight of my husband in his chief's outfit." Matt smirked when he heard that before leaning up and going to kiss her softly. Afterwards, he ran his hands further up her back before bending down and proceeding to start sucking on her neck. However, what Matt could never expect...was that his best friend would walk in on him and his wife getting sexy.

"Hey man, I'm out of..." That's when Kelly realized that Matt and Gabby were in there together. "Oh shit."

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Getting out of Matt's lap after Kelly interrupted them, Matt was confused and just proceeded to look at his best friend. "Captain Severide, how may I help you?" Yes, Kelly is a Captain now. However, it is just a title that is used that is used for the heads of departments. The department that Kelly is the head of? Squad. He's in charge of all the professors here that teach Squad courses (temporarily). Or maybe permanently, he isn't sure yet. But right now, he was not the Captain he wanted to see. "God, I am so sorry guys." Matt just stared at his best friend when he said that. "Baby, how about you do me a favor and go home? I will be there soon." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling at him before bending down and kissing him softly. "To be continued later." Matt smirked as he proceeded to grab her hand. "I want you in this when I get home." Gabby smirked, agreeing with Matt when he told her that he wants her in this (lingerie) when he gets home.

"Yes Chief." Smirking as he heard his wife say that, Matt just watched as she closed her bathrobe before walking away. "Kelly Severide, don't say anything; or I call your girlfriend and tell her that you saw ME in lingerie, which will really not do much good for your sex life." Kelly gulped when he heard Gabby say that, because he knows that she will live up to that threat if she's pressed on it. "Babe, you're turning me on by the minute. Get out of here before I kick Kelly out, and take you on my desk!" Gabby then looked at her husband. "And if you're not home by 7...this goes away." Matt smirked. "Or actually. Kelly, talk to you tomorrow..." Matt then went to slam his laptop shut before going to grab his bag as he got up. "I think we both know...I'm out of here!" Going to grab his bag. "Don't go anywhere Ms. Chief Casey!" Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smirking as she watched him move to set his laptop down in his bag. Afterwards, he looked at Kelly.