Chapter Eighty-Seven

Start from the beginning

Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling at his girl as he proceeded to push a strand of heir behind her ear; which is something that he always likes to do as it makes his wife relax. And that's something (as you know) she really needs to do. Just taking a breath, Gabby looked at her husband and smiled at him. "So, how are you feeling right now? Are you taking it easy and just relaxing right now?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her that. "I can ask you the same thing. I know that you had a hard day already." Matt sighed, agreeing with Gabby when she said that. "Yeah, but that's not what I'm concerned about right now. Rather, I am much more concerned about you." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling as they both held each other close. She then cuddled up to him a bit more, loving how they both just held each other right now. This truly is everything that she wants and needs right now after all. Matt then smiled as he put his hand on her stomach so that they can just relax and take it easy with each other right now. "So, what are we talking about?"

Gabby smiled. "We're talking about the company right? Or the company that we want to start, right?" Matt nodded as he heard Gabby tell him what they were talking about. "I mean, what are you thinking about at the moment? I mean, you can just tell me the truth babe. What do you want to do right now? Heck, if you don't want to do this...then we can find something else that we can do with our money." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware that was the case. "Right now, I just think that I would definitely enjoy trying to start a business. It would give us something to do, while we also give back to others; we would pay people a lot of money to help us make more money." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, as he felt the same way. While he was the one who inherited the money; he knew that by starting a company, he could hire a lot of people and really make a lot of difference in many people's lives when it comes to jobs.

"I was thinking that maybe, we could even try and employ people whose lives have been impacted by natural disasters." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that, well aware of just what type of people she's talking about. "You're talking about people from Puerto Rico?" Gabby took a breath as she looked at her husband, still having part of her heart that. "Yeah, I have been trying to figure out a way to tell you..." Matt smiled at his girl, already well aware of what was happening. "That your heart is still partially in Puerto Rico." Gabby just looked down when Matt asked her that, hating that it's the truth. "Hey, look at me and take a breath. Just look at me and tell me the truth." Gabby then proceeded to do just that, looking up into her loving husband's eyes. Smiling at his girl, Matt was really happy as he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers; stroking his wife's hand with his thumb, Matt smiled as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her.

"I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that he loves her, well aware that was the case; after all, they both love each other more than anything in the entire world. "I love you too, and I hope that you know that." Matt nodded, smiling at his gorgeous wife as she said that. "Hey, of course I know that you love me baby. I mean, you are giving me a baby. Two babies." Gabby laughed, smiling as I told her that; especially since we were both extremely happy over the fact that they're going to have twins. Wrapping her arms around Matt, Gabby smiled as she cuddled up to him and just took it easy with him. Afterwards, Matt proceeded to kiss his wife's forehead this morning. Rubbing his wife's arm, Matt smiled due to the fact that this is everything that he wants right now. Matt then looked down at Gabby, smiling at her before pushing a strand of hair behind her ear; putting his hand on her neck, Matt proceeded to kiss Gabby slowly.

"I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt once again, smiling at her man. "I love you too. Now, we were talking?" Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling at her. "So, we are thinking about starting a big business that your loving husband is going to be the CEO of." Gabby laughed when she heard Matt say that he's going to be the CEO, because that's going to be the truth. "Of course, you're going to be the CEO; and I'm going to be the COO of whatever company I start." Matt smiled when his wife said that, liking the idea. "Or the Deputy CEO." Gabby smiled when she heard Matt say that, looking at her man. "You know what I really like the idea of in the future?" Matt looked at his wife when she said that. "What is that?" Gabby smiled at her loving husband. "When we have daughters, they can join me in the future and then inherit it after I teach them everything that they need to know about the entire situation." Matt smirked. "I love that idea baby."