Seventy-Six

I brush Keigo's feather from my face. "I'm trying to shop Bird Brain." I say softly, Keigo will know what I said "And I'm betting you're 'bout the only reason why Katsuki is shopping with only Kenma." Of course I am using my normal voice, my throat is starting to become sore and it's easier to be quiet in my normal voice.

I feel a hand grab my pant leg, slightly tugging to get my attention, I look at my son, who gives me grabby hand, the universal sign that a child wants picked up, so I do and he rests his head on my shoulder, grabbing my shirt a bit. No bother, I keep looking at the chokers and some of the rings. "Think rainbow will look good on me?" I ask him softly, holding the set of rainbow chokers up for his approval. Kenma shrugs his shoulders; he must be tired, poor thing. I keep the chokers to buy as Toga talks Katsuki's ears off, he's probably a little used to it thanks to Midoriya and his ramblings.

"I think this one is needing a nap." I tell the two in my deeper voice. Katsuki's expression softens as he comes to me to try to take Kenma off my hands.

"Come here buddy, let's get you home." his voice 'bout the quietest I've ever heard it, I know the Squad would get a kick if they heard him.

"mhm" Kenma grunts with a slight shake of his head.

"I got him." I tell Katsuki before asking Toga if she wanted anything before I got to check out. She doesn't so I buy my chokers, putting them in my Hot Topic bag and walking out.

"Here, get your things out and I can help get this one back." I tell Toga as we walk out of the shop, Katsuki close beside me.

"Okay! Think you'll make it safe on your own?" Toga asks, grabbing her army of pins but leaving the Endeavor one for me to mess with before pranking Dabi.

"We'll be fine." Katsuki answers.

The four of us leave the mall and head to the station, Toga taking a different train than us, and ours are scheduled to arrive after her train leaves.

Shame we couldn't hit the food court, I was really hoping for some coffee and some food. "Please tell me you guys saved my Soba." I sigh in my normal voice, standing close to my boyfriend.

"Of course we saved it. Icyhot would've killed us if anyone suggested otherwise." he put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him "What was so important that all three of you had to leave?"

"Same reason why I'm dressed like this." I tell him, resting my head on his shoulder, "An undercover and one of the people we're dealing with wanted to meet with us, mostly me, and it turns out to be some BS, the little shit."

"Is that why you were shopping with Toga?"

"Ish, she interrupted the meeting, thank God."

Our train arrives and we get on, standing room mostly so we were both holding the same pole, though it became more of a challenge to make sure people don't bump into Kenma and wake him up, plus my arm is starting to get tired from holding him and from this morning.

"For fuck's sake." I mumble after hitting my head on the pole for the tenth turn, a result of me looping my arm around it so that my other hand can keep Kenma's head stable.

An arm goes around my waist and a chin on my other shoulder "Focus on Kenma, I'll make sure you don't fall." Katsuki tells me.

"Thank you." I unhook my arm, readjusting Kenma on my hip.

— At UA —

We walked in the dorms, my wig and wig cap shoved in my bag and my makeup wiped off. "Tadaimas!" I call out, taking mine and Kenma's shoes off.

"Welcome back, your Soba is in the fridge, 'Zula." Shoto calls from the couch. The television showing the forecast for the coming week.

"Thanks Sho." I smile heading to the kitchen to finish my food.

"I can get Kenma to bed so that you can eat." Katsuki offers, following me to the kitchen.

"I got him, I mean, I did kinda dip on you guys back at Azi's." I remind him, only to get flicked on the back of my head "Because of work dumbass." I can hear the eyeroll "You can't fucking control your job."

"I mean I try a little." I shrug, grabbing my food from the fridge and getting me a pair of chopsticks.

"Tsk Stubborn ass." he quickly kissed my cheek "I'll put your shit in your room."

"Thank you Smart ass." I smile before eating my food, making sure Kenma is still asleep and comfortable.

Hey, I'm going to go on a bit of a hiatus with Young Hero for a little bit. I'm working on having it and my other stories about Azula on AO3 and right now I want to focus on getting Young Hero caught up on there. I'm not sure how long it will be with me working and all but I'm gonna try! 

Love you guys