Twenty-six

I'll one-up this picture next chapter.

I wake up mentally dead, I get up and do my bathroom routine before changing into my school uniform. I put my beanie on before leaving my room to get some food. I am not really paying attention as I go, just focus on food. "Why is she in a uniform?" someone asks as I pull out some buckwheat noodles and a pot before filling the pot with some water and putting it on to boil. I got enough time to make soba before school, "You okay Sis?" Sho asks and I nod my head. "She's in autopilot mode." Toya sighs "Make some soba for me too Zu." he then requests. 

I finish making the food, even enough for Shoto to have some too. I eat before I go back qupstairs to get my bag then to head to school. I take my seat before laying my head on my arms on the desk and falling asleep.

Time Skip

"Should we wake her up so that she can eat?" someone ask as I wake up a bit groggy but warm so I don't really care. "I'm not sure honestly." someone else admits, I just ignore most of the voices as I nuzzle into what I was sleeping on and an arm goes around my waist. "I mean she'd be fine either way." the second voice says then there is a third one "Toya! It's unhealthy for one to skip meals!"

"Yeah and to go without sleep. She was on fucking autopilot! Sleep is harder to get than food for some of us." my eldest brother counters. Sleep sounds good right now, "Oi, is she awake?"

"Kacchan! W-why are you here?"

"Because I can stupid Deku, now answer the question."

"She is still asleep." Toya answers as I start to doze off again, I can eat later. But my plans to doze off are ruined as I feel someone flick my temple, hard, forcing me to jerk up. Oh, I'm sitting on Sho "What the hell was that for?" I glare at Bakugo kinda mad that I prevented me from getting more sleep. "You need to eat Stupid." he answers holding out a bento?! What the hell? "Thanks?" I say taking the bento and setting it on the table "I'll eat when I'm a bit less sleep deprived." I pull the blanket, that I just noticed, up and snuggle back into my twin's torso who doesn't seem to care. "Well, you heard her." Toya says as I relax a bit, "She better eat it or I'm going to force feed her." Katsuki mumbles before I hear his footstep retreat and the door opens then closing.

"Is it just me or did Bakugos not yell and basically not cursed?" Uraraka asks, I am assuming people nod as Shoto speaks "I mean you missed it yesterday when Az-er- Kiki basically told him to wait while she was talking to Midoriya and I. Didn't explode or anything from what I could tell, though he was pounding on the door."

"I think Kacchan was in shock." Midoriya suggests as I slowly drift back to sleep.

Time Skippy ™

I hum in content as someone strokes my hair. "How the hell are you cute but fierce at the same time?" the person mumbles before taking their hand away but I grab it and pull it back to me. "Oi! I need to go and make dinner." I open my eyes to see Katsuki "But I don't want to get up." I say, "You are a fucking brat." he informs me as he sits up, taking his hand with him. "That's not what I heard just a minute ago." I smirk as I see his ears go red "Dumbass." he mumbles as I him in response before sitting up and stretching a little. "Do you have patrol tonight?" Katsuki asks, "I'm on call mainly," I reply "but I don't expect to get called in unless it's something major." Huh, Shoto or one of the girls changed me out of the uniform while I was sleeping.

"I'll text you once dinner is ready." Katsuki says as he leaves. I rub my eye as I stand up to check my email and my texts incase I missed anything important while I was sleeping. Just got some things to sign from last night's patrol that I can do after dinner. My phone starts ringing beside me, it is not Hawks so I answer it "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Kiki?" a female voice asks, "Yes, who is this?" they aren't in my contacts. "Oh, how rude of me, I work at the Hero Public Safety Commission. The Commission President is wondering if you can meet with her."

Oh, er "Sure, when would she like to hold the meeting?" I smile, the answer is tonight which sucks because I'd have to leave pretty soon if I want to be there on time. Damnit, I don't even know when I'll be back, but I still have to go.

I get into my costume and put on some concealer over the hickeys on my neck, at least the visible ones. I put a beanie on before heading downstairs with my boots in hand. "Heading out?" Shoto asks as I arrive to the first floor "Yeah, last minute meeting. Can you make sure they leave some food for me?"

"Sure thing Sis."

"Thank you!" I slip my boots on and put my slippers away before leaving.

Time Skip

I arrive at the Office building, it's almost after hours. I don't see why they want to talk to me this late, couldn't have waited until tomorrow? I walk in to be greeted by a woman "You must be Kiki." she smiles, this must be the woman that called me, "I am sorry for the last minute scheduling but she really needed to speak with you."

"It's fine." I say as I am lead to the elevator. We go up to the office floor then to the office itself "Ma'am, Kiki is here." the woman bows, letting me into the office. "It's an honor to meet you Madam." I bow at my boss. "Ri, you can go." the older woman says to the assistant, I assume, whom leaves, shutting the door behind her. "Please, sit. I'm sure you are tired from your commute over here." The President smiles, gesturing to one of the chairs. I take a seat as she takes one across from me "You are pretty famous for being an unknown rookie Kiki." she states, "What do you mean ma'am?" I ask all I can think of is that Hawks talks about me a lot. "Well with the amount of solved cases you have and your rank. You've broke quite a few records." she says, confusing me. "I just want to make sure Japan is safe." I say as she chuckles "What were your goals in becoming a hero Kiki?"

"To keep my nation safe and to also inspire those that are quirkless or have quirks that may not seem like a best fit for the hero field that they can become heroes too." I answer, still confused. "Not to become number one or Symbol of Peace?"

"No ma'am."

"So I am guessing you don't pay much attention to your rank."

"They are always given at social events with a ton of media and I have worked very hard to stay out of their view." I inform her, "Well, at the last Hero Board you were tied with Endeavor." she casually say. I am surprised, I might slap my friends outside the head for not telling me this. "I did not expect that, guess he rubbed a lot more onto me other than stubbornness." I laugh, rubbing the back of my neck. "I see, anyways that is not the main reason I called you here." she says as the door opens again.