Four

"Where in Earth have you been young lady?" Toys asks as soon as I open the front door of our apartment. "Technically I should be the one asking you that same question young man." I reply, taking off my shoes before crossing my arms to look at him. "Just answer my question Azula." Toya sighs. 

"Musutafa, you?"

"Fukoka mainly."

I hum a little before going to my room. Once changed, I go to the kitchen to get a snack. This is when I hear my brother on the phone with someone, "It's just for tonight babe." I overhear as he pause "Okay, fine I'll admit it Keigo, I kinda felt bad for leaving and not telling her shit for almost three weeks."

I causally stand by the kitchen doorway, looking into the living room and sipping some juice as my brother finishes his phone call. "So, when am I going to meet this Keigo person, Onii-chan?" I ask, causing Toya to jump a little, "I mean whoever this is has definitely done somethin' to ya." my smirk appears as the man's face changes to red and red-violet before my eyes once he was facing me.

"Uh, they're just a friend."

"A friend that you call 'babe', say 'love you' to and causes you to blush as soon as I mention them?" I ask, finishing my drink. "Uh, yeah." Toya insists, "You, dear brother, are a terrible liar. I honestly don't know how the hell you managed to become a villain with your lying skills."

"Shut up." Toys mutters and I just stick my tongue at him before going to my room to maybe get some sleep, 'cause insomnia is a bitch. Just like me ;P

Next morning 🌄

"Go to hell!" I yell as I try to get some more sleep. Someone was knocking at my bedroom door. So it definitely can't be Rumi nor Hawks. My bedroom door opens, I look up to see Fuyumi. Oops! "Hey Sis." I wave before going back to my pillow to go back to sleep. "Don't hey me, don't you have school?" my only sister asks, "Nope!" I answer, then there is the call of a Kokoro. No, this is not an alarm, it's Hawks calling me. I grudgingly sit up to answer the call "What?"

"I am guessing someone didn't get the memo 'bout the meeting we have at UA." Hawks reply, causing me to stop rubbing my eye mid-rub. "At what time?" I ask, I don't remember getting told this.

"In ten minutes."

"SHIIIIIT!" I jump out of bed "Can you-"

"Already on my way. See ya in a few." Hawks hangs up. "I'll make you some toast to eat on your way over." Fuyumi says, shutting my bedroom door as she leaves. I on the other hand hurriedly get my costume on as their is a knock on the front door. 

I quickly leave my room "Ready to go kiddo?" Hawks asks me as I put my hair up with a beanie in my mouth. "You know him?" Fuyumi asks me, "Yeah." I answer putting the hat on "we're co-workers." the surprised look on my sister's face is priceless. "I'll explain more later Sis." I smile before following Hawks out the door without putting my shoes on. Nor grabbing my toast.

My beanie just had to fly off didn't it? "Are you sure you don't want to quickly get another one?" Hawks asks "I mean I'm pretty sure Endeavor is going to be at the meeting."

"He already knows." I tell Hawks "Though it was after I had gotten burnt."

We walk on campus, and just our luck: it's time for break. I sure damn hope Toya doesn't see me. Of course as we walk by, everyone stopped what they were doing and store at us whilst whispering. Now I'd love to say that it's because of the Number Three Hero known as Hawks. But I ain't that lucky, and it doesn't help that we are in the first year corridor.