Forty-four

This had to have happened at least twice. *Them both coming to a silent agreement pretend this never happened*

I run in to the hospital that Sir Nighteye and Mirio are in along with the others that got hurt during the mission. I stop to compose myself before walking over to reception "Hi, I'm here to see Togata Mirio." I smile at her. "Yes, he's in three-o-two but he is visiting someone at the moment." she says after typing something in, "Alright thank you." 

I head up to the room and wait outside the door, things went to shit after the explosion. "Azula." I look up from my phone to see Mirio "What are you doing here?"

"Seeing how you are doing, Tamaki said that you were badly hurt along with Sir." I reply before going over to him and giving Pacman a hug, a tight one. "He's dead- Sir Nighteye is dead." my shoulder becoming soaked as I rub circles on his back, just standing there in the hallway by his room. "He died a hero's death, one of honor." I say before moving so that I can look at Mirio's face "And I bet he doesn't want you or anyone else to be sulking with a frown he would want you to go on with a smile and live with laughter."

"Are you part timing as a motivational speaker or something?" Mirio asks, I shake my head "Nah, I'd do a better job scaring kids out of crime." I reply.

Time Skip

"A doctor." I repeat back to Shigaraki, another day of spying on the League "Yes a doctor. With Kurogiri we would've been able to get to him but thanks to those stupid heroes we need to look for him ourselves." he says with a bit of an attitude, "Well, if I had a name or even a phone number I would be able to hack into the government data base and search from there." I reply, leaning on a wall. "Well I can't fucking tell you his name and I don't have a phone number." I pinch the bridge of my nose "Well I can't make things easier for us." I push myself off the wall and head to the door "I'mma go on a coffee run. Any requests?" I call to the others as my phone goes off, a text from Dabi. "Nevermind, I ain't coming back. Something came up." I leave and head over to the train station before calling my brother as I wait "What's the problem?" I ask once he answers.

"Can you buy some red hair dye and 20 volume developer?" he asks, I sigh "Any specific shade?" I hear Toya repeat the question "Endeavor red it seems." [A guess on my count] he relays as my train comes "Kk, I'll see ya at the dorms." I tell him before hanging up and getting on the train. I can get it in Musutafa.

I walk into Toya's dorm, not wearing my wig or contact, with the bag of hair dye and a coffee in hand since I got patrol "Got the stuff, whose hair are we dying?" I ask as I see Kirishima and Ashido, "Mine." the unnatural redhead says with a towel around his shoulders, "Good thing I got hair bleach too." I sigh, noticing the black roots. "Thanks Sis." Toya says holding a hand out, I hand him the now empty cup "I'll take care of the dying, Ashido mix two parts developer to one part bleach for me while I glove up." I order as Toya gives me a bruh look. "You know how to dye hair?" Ashido asks, "Who the hell do you think dyed his?" I head gesturing to Toya.

Well, I've never died hair. Just basing this off of a comic so yee, after the dying.

"And done." I announce, taking off the gloves. "Thanks Todoroki-san." Kirishima smiles, Toya texting on his bed. "No prob, Toya can you text Hawks about getting me a double espresso for tonight?" I ask, "Why can you lazy?" Toya retorts, even though I am fairly certain that he is already texting the Winged Hero "Because I'm going to cook dinner before trying to take a nap." I reply leaving the room and heading downstairs to do just that. Only to see Katsuki in the kitchen before me, "Oi! I'm cooking tonight." I pout with my arms folded. "Well I got here first so fuck off bitch." He says, flipping me off too. I sigh, walk over and flick him outside the head before grabbing a skillet and seeing what there is to cook. Chicken, no surprise there "What are you planning to make?" I ask. "Chicken curry 'cause some extra keeps filling the fridge with it." he replies, I get some cubed chicken out of the fridge. "You got work tonight?" Kat asks, "Yup." I start heating up the skillet, why does it have to be nonstick, and cook the chicken a bit make it sooner for food. 

"I'll make sure there is some for your lunch then."

"You don't have to, I need to use up some of my money." I eye roll, only to get thwacked "Then use it on shit you can use not on shit that will make you fat." Katsuki growls. "I fucking do! And I still have too fucking much money! Sure, I could buy some cast iron skillets but only Toya really know how to take care of them, from what I know, and he can't cook to kill a life nevertheless save one."

"I've cooked with cast iron."

"Oh good, I'm not the only one."

"You two sound like an old married couple." 

"Do you want to die pathetic disgrace?" Katsuki growls at Mineta who just happened to walk in, "What is it Mineta?" I ask with a sigh, stirring the chicken. "Just want to know what's for dinner." he replies, "You'll have to wait like everyone else." Katsuki says as I hear the very distinct sound of fresh veggies being cut. "Eep!" I hear footsteps quickly leaving, "You know he wasn't wrong." I remark turning the burner off. 

"Shut it bitch."

"Cold-hearted."

"I SAID SHUT IT!"