Twenty-two

Any last words? Just as I feel the prick, I grab his wrist, after a strategic putting my tablet in my shirt, and flip him on to his desk before going to the door to either unlock or break. Maybe break it. I run my weight into it only for it not to break. Come the hell on, "You're stinger than you look." the guy laughs "But that will make your death so much better to watch."

"Fucking bastard." I mumble as my breathing shallows, "That's a better last word than 'Fang', I mean what the hell is that? The name of your pet?" he laughs as he grabs me by the wrist and picks me up. "Luckily for me, I already injected enough Triazolam that you will still die of an overdose."

Fuck you, he lets go of me and I just crumble right there on the floor. Hawks please hurry, "You know, I never got to watch any of my victims die right in front of me. So I normal just wait until the news reports it. Usually the next day, so I was wondering why your gorgeous face didn't show up yesterday morning, unless your dear boyfriend didn't want it to leak." Saeko laughs. I start feeling tired, something I don't normally deal with No gurl, stay awake. Stay Awake! "Kei-" is all I can get out as my peripheral view starts to dim. "I'm coming Azi, stay with me." I hear a reply over my headset "I'm almost there."

"Oh is that your boyfriend's name?" the murder asks, "No, my bwathwss." I slur as I hear footsteps and my world goes black.

Beep 💓

. . .

. .

.

Beep 💓

. . .

. .

.Beep 💓

"Huh?" I mumble opening my eyes to white. Oh hell nah, I better not be in heaven. I don't think Hell will even take me in fear of me taking over. "Azula?"

"Huh?" ah the most intelligent response. I blink a couple times, oh I'm in the hospital. Should've figured that, "Hey Hawks." I say, seeing my feathery friend before he hugs me "You're alive!!" he cheers right in my ear, "And ain't deaf yet." I say hugging him back. "Sorry, I better go and get the doctor." he says getting up, but I grab his wrist "Wait a sec before you do." I say, now trying to sit up "What happened?"

"Psycho got arrested for two counts of attempted murder right now." He says before getting out of my grip and going to get the doctor.

"Ms. Todoroki," a man in a lab coat says, walking in without the wild Hawks "how are you feeling?"

"I bit tired and a tad bit weak but fine other than that." I answer, he nods writing it down on his clipboard. "You're lucky Hawks got there when he did other wise you'd've been out for much longer."

"Who long was I out?" I ask, better not be for days. "Just a few hours, though we are going to have to have you stay the night just to make sure nothing else is wrong." The doctor answers, "Alright, thank you." I say and the doc leaves and Hawks walks back in "So how are you feeling?"

"Mainly tired." I shrug sitting criss cross "So everyone is still in class, I'm guessing."

"Yeah but I texted Rumi to bring some food. Any idea on how long until you are released?"

"Tomorrow morning at the earliest." I groan as the door opens again "I brought food!" It's Rumi, "Score!" I smile, then I see Fuyumi behind her with her arms crossed. Oops "Hi Sis." I wave, "How long can you last without going to the hospital?" she sighs. "A month." Hawks replies, taking out some KFC out of the bag Rumi brought. "Not my fault though." I say as I am handed my thing of Soba. Sadly Fuyumi and Rumi couldn't stay long as my sister has to get back to work. So it was just Hawks and I again, then my phone rings with the tone set for my boyfriend. "Hello." I answer, putting my chopsticks in to my left hand as I hold my phone in my right. "Hey, you doing alright?" aww he as gone soft, "Yeah, having lunch right now." I answer as Hawks mouths "Who?" in which I mouth back with "Your mom" while Katsuki speak "So things haven't gone to shit?"

There's the nervous laugh "That was hours ago." I reply before getting a chopstick full of noodles and putting it in my mouth. "You better not've got injected again." my boyfriend growls, "Not on purpose though, it just happened." I reason still with food in my mouth, I am just good at talking with food in my mouth. "At least you are alive." he admits, "Yeah, I better get going. I'll see you tomorrow."

" 'Kay, bye." and he hangs up. "So who was it again?" Hawks asks, "I told you, your mom." I answer, before consuming some more noodles. "Sure it was."

Later

I return to the dorms the next afternoon a little tired after staying the night in Tokyo and then the commute to Musutafa and to the dorms. I am ready to go to bed and sleep until my patrol, maybe eat but I'll for sure eat something while I'm out on patrol. I know Hawks isn't going to like it when/if he finds out that I am going on patrol tonight. I mean, the Doc says that I should be good but my feathery friend thinks that I should take the day off which won't happen since it's me. I head up to my room, drop most of my stuff off by the door before going to my room and passing out on the bed.

"Oi!" someone says "Wake up."

"No!" I mumble back knowing that it's way too soon for my shift. I try going back to sleep only to be picked up "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell, clinging to the person, who is laughing their ass off and happens to be my boyfriend. This is a good angle. I thought before THWACK! I hit outside the head, then I am dropped back onto the bed "What was that for?"

"Waking me up bitch, I have patrol tonight." I say back laying back down and get a pillow to cover my head, only for it to be yonked away. "What the hell?!" I ask, "The Squad wants to hang out after they are done doing their homework." he eye rolls. I groan a little "And we both know how long that will take unless Kaminari and Ashido googles the answers."

"Since when were you the queen of roasting people?" Katsuki asks with some amusement, "You may never know, now can I sleep?"

"If you don't care about them knowing."

"You are just shy that we are dating." I smirk, looking at him to see a slight blush "And to answer both, I don't give a shit as long that the media doesn't get wind of it, and since the media only knows that I exist as Kiki there are some pretty low chances that they will." I sit up now that any sleepiness gone thanks to this.

"So are you going to come?" Blasty asks, "Since I'm awake, though I'll need to know if you want to tell them or not." I stand up and do a little stretch. "Wear something cute." is all he tells me before leaving, "I don't do cute Bitch!!" I yell back.
Sigh I guess I could wear that black and plaid dress Hawks got me. I swear if Hawks sees me I am going to kill Blasty.