Thirteen

Had to.

"OMGEEE HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!" is the immediate reaction when Ashido sees Kenma, causing the kiddo to hide behind my leg. "You scared him Ashido." Kaminari says to his pink friend as Kirishima crouches down to Kenma's level "Hi little guy, I'm Kirishima. What's your name?" he asks with a cheery smile. Kenma looks up as if to check if it's okay, I give a nod to him "Kozume Kenma." he says before hiding back behind me. "Wait is that your family name Azula?" Sero ask, I shake my head "Completely different." I reply causing the tape dispenser to be slightly disappointed. "So where the hell are we going?" Bakugo asks, Ashido gives a smile "Just wait and see." 

Our group gets on the train to Hosu, hopefully I don't get another scar over my eye. Luckily the Bullet Train has been fixed since I left so our trip is much quicker than it could've been. Kenma was staring out the window the whole time with aw as I scroll through Twitter after posting a new picture of Hawks doing a little finger heart to the camera, this photo was planned and is also posted on my Instagram. "Hey! Kiki posted again!" Ashido says, causing me to blush slightly, I did not expect someone that I know outside of my besties would be following my. "Ooo what did she post? Maybe a selfie for once." Kaminari asks, looking at her phone while Ashido shakes her head "Just a picture of Hawks, but I think he was aware of the picture this time."

"Wonder how she gets most of them without getting caught by him." Kirishima asks, "Maybe she's just really good at being sneaky." I suggest with a shrug even though I know that is the answer to his question.

We get to Hosu, looking much better than last time. "Any hints on where we are going?" I ask Ashido as we get off the train, the girl shakes her head. We head down the street, Kenma taking Sero's hand as we walk which is pretty cute to see if you ask me. Our group arrives at a busy intersection having to wait to cross the street. "WATCH OUT!!" someone yells as I see another crossing with a car coming at them way to fast to stop.

Of course the next thing I know is that I am pulling that person down and making an ice bridge for the car to drive over us that I can quickly melt afterwards. "Are you okay?" I ask the girl once the car was safely over and my bridge melted, "Yeah, thank you." she says. I help her up as some police and a hero or two rushes over, traffic all stopped, and my friends as well except for Sero who is with Kenma still. "Azula! Are you okay?" Ashido asks looking me over, "Ashido, I'm fine." I say, eye rolling. "But your arm is bleeding." Kaminari says, pointing at my right shoulder. "Huh?" I look at it "Just Road rash, no biggy." I shrug. I am still dragged to some medics to get checked up and one of the heroes on scene happens to be Manual who helped clean the dirt off.

But hey! All that needed to be done is get it wrapped up and be on our merry way since I'm not in any pain and it's not that bad compared to my past injuries. "Can I get some way to contact you miss for my report?" Manual asks, "Sure thing." I pull out my hero license and hand it to him, he looks between me and it before shaking his head slightly "Thank you for your help ma'am." my colleague says before leaving to to back on his patrol. "Well let's get going then." I smile, hopping off the gurney like nothing had happened. "That was super manly though." Kirishima says as we get back over to Sero, "You just bolted over there and the car just drove above you!"

"I know right!" Sero adds "What's your quirk anyways Azula?"

"Oh, um" I rub the back of my neck "I don't really talk about it, kinda for the same reason why I don't use my family name." I say with a bit of an apologetic look to them. But they are respectful of that aside from Bakugo since he can probably guess what it is. "Oh hey! We're almost there." the pinkette smiles, skipping a bit ahead of us.

We round the corner and Ashido stops in front of a place "El café del libro [The Café of the Book] huh?" I ask. "Yup! It's a book café and I'd thought it would be a neat place to check out." Ashido smiles. We head on in, order our drinks and sit down at a booth and wait for our names to be called as Kenma drinks his milkshake. "This place is actually pretty cute." I admit, I might suggest this to Hawks or maybe Fuyumi, I think Fuyumi would like this place. All around the shop is shelves of books that I am guessing patrons can read along with a nice ambiance sound playing over the speakers, a pretty cozy place to work or read in, maybe just to get some piece and quiet. Our names are called so Bakugo and Kirishima while Kaminari takes Kenma to find a book for them to read.

"So," Ashido gets a smirk that is very similar to the one Hawks sometimes wear "how did Kenma come to be?"

"If you are suggesting that I've done the deed then no." I glare slightly "His parents died in a house fire before finals and I'm friends with a detective, so he asked if I could take care of him until further notice." I say. Sero's and Ashido's eyes widen at the news "You're kidding right?" Sero asks looking over at the kid as Bakugo and Kirishima comes back over with our drinks and pastries.

1000 words exactly.