Sixteen

I groan after finding out that my subscription to Hell's waterfall has renewed itself which means only one thing, I get cuddle craving. Not a joke, not one bit. I go about my usual morning routine: getting changed and putting my beanie on before heading down to make breakfast. 

I end up making breakfast for everyone, probably out of habit. "Kiki! Good Morning!" I look behind me to see who it is "Oh, good morning Iida. If you wouldn't mind, can you get everyone? I made breakfast." I smile. "Of course." he says before heading off.

"What are you doing here?" this voice I recognize, "Making breakfast." I tell my boyfriend as I put the burner on low to keep the salmon warm. "Not what I meant." he growls, I just stick my tongue out at him as the rest of the class comes into the kitchen, majority of which looking very drowsy. 'Cept for Toya, he looks dead. Good thing I have the coffee ready, "Morning everyone." I smile in my slightly altered voice. "Morning Kiki-san." Uraraka says as I serve up the food and Toya gets himself a mug of coffee. 

"Thank you for the food!" chimes out as everyone eats their fill.  Once everyone is done eating, I start cleaning up with Toya's help. Though Iida says that I don't have to since I cooked. But I reason that they have school and I don't, I mean it's true.

Time skip

"Hi Dad." I smile, walking into the living room of my family home. "Azula, what are you doing here?" my father asks, looking away from. the T.V . "Does a daughter need a reason to visit her father?" I tilt my head while posing the question before sitting down next to him on the couch "So whatcha watchin'?"

"Sports Festival reruns at the moment."

"Ooo which one?" I ask, I always enjoy watching the Sports Festival. So we watch the Sports Festival, starting with the one on which is this year's third years. I wasn't able to watch them because I was in the first year stadium. But it's no surprise that Mirio had glitched out of his gym uniform probably a hundred times before the second round. Pretty funny if you ask me, considering the commentators were verbally rolling their eyes or saying thing like, whose idea was for him to not wear his costume and such.

What isn't funny, to me at least, is that by the next commercial, I am clinging to my father's arm. Stupid period... Dad moves his arm from my grip, then put it around me. Not what I was expecting but I'll take it. After finishing this year's third years' Sports Festival, we revisited the third years from last year. My graduating class. Oh goodie!

"Good Morning Viewers!" Mic says at the start "Who's ready to rumble?!" Of course the audience goes wild as the classes are introduced and then it is time for the student pledge. The pledge by me, I just thank the staff and those watching for supporting us and wished my peers luck. Even though there is a high chance that I would get first, I had won the years before. Spoiler Alert: I won the festival without using my quirk, just like in years before.

But we spend most of our time like that, just watching Sports Festivals and me soon adjusted so that my back is against Dad's side, legs on the couch and me hugging the arm. I mean it's comfy for me. Comfy enough that I end up falling asleep. But before I did, in my drowsy state, I could swear Dad kissed the top of my head.

Bit of a time skip

I groan a little as I roll over slightly, still had on as I hear giggles then feel the vibration in what I am leaning against. "Oh come on Dad, it's cute!" I hear Fuyumi say with giggles. "Doesn't mean you have to point it out or send pictures to your brothers." Dad says as I rub my eye, waking up more. "What's up?" I yawn, sitting up, "Oh nothing." my sister smiles. Okay then, I stretch a little before checking the time. I should start heading back, it's almost four. "I better get going." I tell them getting up "Dinner isn't going to make itself." I smile. "You can stay here for dinner." Fuyumi offers as my phone goes off with a text from Toya about food. "Sorry Sis, I've been summoned by Toya." I reply "See you guys later!" I smile before leaving.

I head over to the bus stop so that I can go back to UA, maybe stop at the store for ingredients for dinner. What should I make for dinner? I'll figure it out at the store.

One trip later

"Tadaimas!" I call out, slipping off my sandals with two arms full of groceries. "Welcome back Kiki." Iida greets me before offering to carry some of the bags "Oh, thank you Tenya." I smile as he takes part of the bags from me. "Glad to help." he responds. 

We head over to the kitchen where Katsuki is looking through the cabinets "I got food Blasty." I smile, placing my bags on the counter, "What the hell are you cooking?" he asks, turning to face Iida and I. "Hamburgers, they had patties on sale and I got buns too." I smile proudly as I pull the meat out "I also got some veggie patties for Koda and anyone else that is vegan." I add pulling them out, Koda had told me this morning that he doesn't really like eating most meat, seafood is fine just not other meat.

"Really?" Katsuki asks as the glasses one comments about my thoughtfulness. "Yup!" I grin, getting a cast iron skillet out, "So you need anymore help Kiki?" Iida asks, I think for a moment before giving my answer "If Bakugo stays then I should be okay, thanks for the offer though."

The class rep takes his leave as I get the seasonings out for the beef. "Something is up with you." Bakugo states, "Why do you think that?" I ask him as I open the meat and season a couple patties. "You're attitude is different for starters." he leans against the counter next to me as I hear up the pan "Interesting reason, but I'm fine. Just not as tired as normal." I respond over the sizzling of cold meet touching the hot skillet. The blonde doesn't believe me, I mean I'm not lying or anything, just that time of the month. That simple.

"Whatever." he says before leaning in close before saying in a more hushed tone "Stop by my dorm before curfew if nothing is wrong."

"Sure thing." I reply without a blush in sight, he starts cooking the veggie burgers on the other side of me as I start cooking the next batch of the meat ones.

Soon dinner is ready and the class comes to eat. "So, how was your day Kiki-san?" Uraraka asks, "Definitely calmer than most." I answer truthfully. "That's good, right?" Ashido double checks, I nod "Since I took the day off yeah. Though there are a lot of times where my days off are not as peaceful as hoped. But that's the life of a Pro." I shrug.

"Really, must be rough. Kero" Tsu remarks, again I shrug "I guess it can be. Sleep can be a treat sometimes but coffee is a good assistant in that department. Or any other form of caffeine."

The students keep asking me about my hero work and what it's like to be out in the field even into after our meal and some of them starts cleaning up.

"Hey Kiki, want to join us for a movie night?" Kaminari asks as we head over to the elevator, "Hmm maybe later, I got some things to take care of and I'm not sure how long it will take." I tell him, "Okay." the door opens on his floor and  I continue up to my penthouse to check up on some things before heading over to Katsuki's room.

Who enjoyed the Daddy-Daughter moment between Azula and Endeavor?