Taking Pride

This is SOOOO CUTE! Though I am not sure if I am going to have Hawks Pan in this story because in the original universe he is unapologetically gay. Then Dabi is bi not gay here. But look at Kurogiri's shirt ^^ 💖🏳️‍🌈💖

Third Person

June has arrived once again in Japan, with the month comes All for One's and All Might's birthday, but also Pride. Pride in being different sexually, a time where those who love differently, who are another gender and their allies are given the spot light, support, parades in their honor along with this being the prime time for the homophobes/transphobes to attack. In fact, majority of arrests are made on those that are very against them.

Pride month, a time that civilians, heroes and villains can all unite under the rainbow umbrella. This is also the only time of year that our dear Todoroki, Azula that is, change her costume but only a bit. Where the cleavage is, or would be if she had it, is a cloth red triangle, then an orange, yellow, and green trapezoids that increases in size two parallelograms of blue below the green with top corners touching then a pair of purple parallelograms below that, all of cloth; her torso painted in black and white stripes starting at her sports bra. Basically she is embodying the Straight Alliance flag, as she has every June since she began at UA. But this year, she has more Pride to support, in years past the only ones close to her that were uncloseted was Big Sis Magne, Kamai, and Gunhead; okay she wasn't 100% sure about Gunhead but he gives the vibes. But this year, she got more: her bestie Hawks, Eldest brother Toya, then by the end of the month, her own twin Shoto.

Today is June first, the start of Pride and All for One's birthday not that she knows the last part, and tonight she has patrol with Hawks. Honestly, this is the first patrol she has had with the bird during Pride since this is the first Pride that she is not at the Endeavor Agency, boy she was a bit nervous. I mean yeah, she knows that he ain't straight and yeah he knows that she supports him, that's not why she is nervous. The only one that have seen her like this is her peers at UA and those at the Endeavor Agency, both finding it weird since most change their costumes due to weather, but hey! You do you Queen! The duel hair girl takes a deep breath before walking into the Hawks Hero Agency, has she has done many times before, and go to the elevator to go to his office, again not the first time she has done this.

"Hey Kiki!" one of the sidekicks call, the one whose costume is kinda like Twice's "Hi! Has the Bird left the nest yet." she asks, the answer is not yet so she heads on over to the office, the door open but Hawks is not there. Good news or not, she has more time before he sees. "Kiki!" or not "I didn't think you'd be here so soon." he says behind her, Kiki gives a chuckle as she turns around "Don't tell me I was too fast for you." she laughs. "Only this time." he says before noticing her costume change "New costume?"

"Not really, stays in the closet most of the year." she shrugs, "Well I like it! Let's get going." the bird chirps.

The two head out with a few sidekicks, Kiki heading to the top of the buildings to better maneuver in the city, and to allow her beanie to be off (also black and white striped) with eyes and ears open for trouble. Luckily it is minimal at th- "GET THE HELL WAY FROM ME!!" nevermind, "I'll check it out." I inform Hawks over the coms. "Okay, let us know if you need backup." he replies as she heads off to the yells. It's a dark alley, only silhouettes can be seen as the girl jump down. "Something going on here?" she asks, of course no one can really see the girl's costume. Not that they would recognize her as a hero, nevertheless one that is tied with Endeavor but she doesn't even know rhat bit. Someone turns on a flashlight, pointing it to the youngest hero, but also allowing her to somewhat see who was there. There are two visible people, seemingly male, standing but also another that Kiki can't really make out due to them being on the ground. "Nothing you need to worry about kid." one says, not the voice that was yelling. "Yeah, get out of here." the other, must've been the one on the ground who yelled.