Twenty-five

"You're fucking kidding right?" Bakugos asks and I shake my head "I am not kidding Bakugos, are you volunteering to go first then?" I ask. "Like I'll loose to you bitch."

"I'm a Cold-hearted Bitch child, remember that." I smirk "We'll do two rounds, one with and one without quirks. Got it?" Blasty gives a head nod as he sets off a couple of explosions "And same rules as the bracket for the Sports Festival. Iida, can you ref for us?' I ask. He nods before getting a whistle from Yaoyorozu.

"Start!" Iida chops with a shrill from the whistle. "You better use use your quirk this round." Katsuki smirks coming my way, I pivot out of his way but I guess he figured that I would as he sends an explosion to my face. He ain't holding back on me eh, looks like I can't as much either. I grab his wrist and flip him over my shoulder and onto his back with a slight huff. But this match isn't over as he gets up while I back away from  him, ready for another attack from him. "Not bad." I say "You're trying to predict my moves." I duck as he sends an explosion my way "But remember, I know more about your quirk and fighting style than you do mine." 

"You've seem to have forgotten your first day." He smirks "The only thing that you didn't mention is what your quirk is, but I got a damn good idea Hot-Ice." He launch himself into the air and before I can react, he is on top of me "And I know how to get a reaction from you." Katsuki smirks before leaning closer to my ear and whispering "Maybe we can do a different sort of training later tonight." Dumbass! I use my legs to push him off and out of bounds. "Todoroki wins." Iida says as I stand up and dust myself off. "Alright, wanna go for round two?" I ask Katsuki as he gets up and back into the ring.

I still kicked his ass, though it was a bit easier since I am more use to it than he is. "Alrighty everyone," I yell "time for learning. Spread out and get into what you thing is a good fighting stance. Mineta, I want you in front and away from the ladies thank you." So I do the same thing I would do with noobs at Gunhead's dojo. 

End of the Day because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I plop onto my bed, needing some sleep because I have another round of midnight patrols tonight and I am pretty spent right now. Sleep sounds good, really good. Knock knock okay I groaned a little as I get up to see who is at my door. "Oh, hey." I say opening the door "What do you two need?" I ask for it's Shoto and Midoriya. "Can we come in?" Sho asks while Midoriya's cheeks are a little pink, "Sure." I let them in "I don't got any chairs at the moment but I can bring out some pillows to kneel on."

"You don't have to Todoroki-san." Midoriya says, "We'll be quick." Sho adds before looking at the greenette who gives a nod taking my twin's hand "We are dating." Sho says "Though you probably already figured that out." my twin's ears turn red. "Well it was either that or fuck buddies." I shrug and my twin face palms as his boyfriend turns red, "Really Azula?" Sho sighs as there is another, but much louder knock on the door. "Well I support you two." I smile "But I'd advise you two to invest in some concealer next time you two do the deed and don't want anyone to know." cue them turning a dark red, then there is another pounding at the door. "Dumbass." I mumble before going over to it and swinging it open "Can you stop fucking pounding you impatient offspring? I'll let you in when I am damn ready." I say before closing the door, not even seeing who it was. It could've been Dad for all I know. "Wow Sis." Sho laughs "You don't give anyone a break do you?"

"Not really, anything else you two wanted to talk to me about?"

"No. Thanks Sis." Sho gives me a hug before he and Midoriya go to leave. "Hi Kacchan." the greenette says as he goes. Oops, "Hi Bakugo, what's up?" I ask. "Fuck you." is his response, I hum a little "Maybe some other time, I got patrol tonight." I answer letting him in. "Damn you." he mumbles, red in the face "Well if you don't need anything else, I am going to try to sleep some more before patrol." I smile before heading to my room, but I am stop by arms being wrapped around me "Well I want to spend time with you without any extras bothering us." he says in my ear. "I still need to get some sleep before tonight." I reiterate as my phone starts ringing from the other room. "Give me a minute." I sigh, going to my bedroom and answering.