Twenty-four

Breaking News: Leaks of Eraserhead's training routine

"There's a robbery a few blocks away at the Jewelry store." I say over the headset to my father and Cell "I'll head over and meet you two over there." they are dealing with some pickpocketers. "Alright." Endeavor says, I haven't really been on the ground during this patrol. I've been spotting from the roofs, despite the dark, along with listening to dispatch.

I leap from roof to roof until I get a street over from the building, to which I go down to street level. I turn the corner, only to go back to the other side, the robbers have been caught, but that's not the issue "Shit." I mumble "I am so dead." 

"What happened Kiki?" Cell asks, "Good news, it's all taken care of. Bad news, a member of the Accipitridae family is going to kill me if he sees or hear me." I am now whispering as I go the other way. But does no good as I feel myself being lifted up on to the top of a nearby building where Hawks is glaring at me. "I am dead, see ya in Hell Dad." I sigh as I turn off my headset for now. "Hi, fancy seeing you here." I wave at my friend, "What are you doing here?" he asks without a very cheerful tone. "Taking a nice walk." I answer, "In your costume. Didn't I tell you to take the night off?"

"The doctor said I was fine to patrol, and I got some sleep as soon as I got to my dorm." I state, one might think Mirko is the scary one when it comes to lectures (aka you don't want to get in trouble with) but no, it's Hawks and I don't know if it's because he hangs out with Toya or with me because I can be scarier. "Kiki, where are you at?" Cell asks using her quirk, "Currently being held hostage by Hawks on the roof of a building near where the robbery was. Please send help!" I reply, "You still should've took the night off, you almost died yesterday!" Hawks exclaims throwing his hands in the air. "Hawks, it's all apart of the job." I say before walking over to him and giving him a hug "I know you are just worried about me, and I appreciate it, but I can take care of myself." I am hugged back and Hawks let out a sigh "Yeah, I know." we stay in the embrace for a bit longer before he lets me go "But don't think you go out of trouble Missy." 

"Yes Mom, now can I go back to my patrol; Cell and Dad are waiting for me." I ask. "Only because they are with you, if they weren't I would've dragged you with me." he answers, "Score!" I give him a quick hug "Later then." I smile before turning my headset back on "And I am back, where y'all at?"

Few hours later

"So why was Hawks holding you hostage?" Cell asks as the three of us walk down the streets, me with a beanie since there are more people. "Oh, mainly because he didn't want me to patrol tonight." I say rubbing the back of my neck a little, "Don't see why, you can handle yourself." Dad scoffs. "Thank you, and he would've dragged me with him if I wasn't with you guys." I say "He was just worried about what had happened yesterday when I went undercover to help a company." I think it's kinda a good thing that Hawks doesn't know about me almost dying Saturday night otherwise he would've definitely flown me to the dorm, and probably have someone keep watch of me along with a feather in my costume. 

We continue the patrol without any more issues and after wards Dad gives me a ride back to UA. "See ya later Dad." I smile as I leave his truck. "Yeah." is his response.

I head on in as I get a text from Aizawa asking if I could watch the class tomorrow, I might have some fun with them, I won't be mean so they won't have to worry about that. Though I pretty sure the reason he isn't just not giving them a day off and giving them to me is 1) their licensing exam and 2) I can control a bunch of teens and an "adult".

The Next Morning

 I text Aizawa to double check to see if there is anything specific I need to go over "Just what you think they need to know." is basically his response, helpful. I get ready as I normally would for patrol, just with my earbud in my pocket instead of my ear. I already got an idea if what I want to do and I have the gym set up too. I'll just have to double check with Nezu that I can use it, I mean I'm not a teacher so I don't know how to do these things.

"Morning Mic." I say walking  into the staff room, "Hey! Barely out of high school and you're already teaching the Hero Course." he replies. "Funny Mic, I'm just subbing." I eye roll, "That's more teaching than you would normally do." the banana blonde says. "Clearly you don't know what I do in my free time both now and when I was in school." I state as I hold up the middle finger while go over to make sure the gym is booked for 1-A. Though I wouldn't care if Vlad King brings his students over, I can handle them too. Okay, the gym is booked for me. "Well see ya later." I say leaving as the minute-bell rings, can't be late for class.

"-da you're the only one standing." I hear Kirishima says as I get to the door. I wait a second before opening the door "Good Morning Sensei." they chime before I even walked in, I really had to keep from laughing. "Wrong hero people." I say in my normal voice, I mean I don't see why I'd need to keep changing my voice when my friends know. First thing I notice is that neither Shoto not Midoriya are here. Okay then, "Wait why are you here? Where is Mr. Aizawa?" Uraraka asks with her hand raised. 

"Well, Sensei asked me to teach y'all today. Without a reason," I say before shrugging "though he is probably going through metamorphosis into a lepidopterous insect. I mean, he has been attempting this for years now as far as I know." There are some blank stares in my direction, damn am I a bit disappointed. "Sorry for being late Sensei," the door opens to let in the missing students, Midoriya speaking "I was doing stuff and lost track of time."

"I won't mark you two tardy just try not to be late again." I say as I notice red marks on both of their necks, not very noticeable if you aren't observant. "And you be stuff Sho?" I click to my twin with a mental smirk while his ears turns a little red. "Let's get start," I smile as the boys take their sits "and I got both good and bad news with that." there are some mixed reactions to this so I go on with it, starting bad "Bad news is, I didn't get any lesson plans." I state, kinda wishing there was a desk up hear that I can sit on, "What's the good news then?" Toya has a bit of a concerned look as I smirk "The good news is that I didn't get any lessons plans. So I get to have you guys do what ever legal shit I think would be good for kiddos."

Once attendance is taken, I order all of them to get their gym uniforms on and to meet me in gym 14 [random number on my end] before heading off to the said gym to double check that everything is still there.

"Oh good, y'all didn't get lost." I smile at them as they walk in, this is where I use to train during lunch before I met Togata, Nejire and Amajiki. I am kinda glad to see that it has changed since I was last here. After all, I worked hard to make it into a bit of a dojo. "What is this place?" Kaminari asks, but Toya answers for me "A makeshift dojo, don't tell me you did all of this last night Sis."

"Nope," I say "did this when I was y'all's grade. Now then, Sensei told me to teach you guys what I think you need to know. What I am going to teach is something that no one else really teach, I only one hero that does this aside from me and it's damn helpful out there. Any guesses aside from Toya on what this might be?" I ask.  No one has an answers and Toya is looking like he is confusion. "Is it not sticking to the same trick?" Midoriya asks, "Close, very much having to do with that. Any other ideas?" I look around before asking Toya if he has any ideas, he doesn't. "Fighting without the use of your quirk." I answer "The only one that I know who has a quirk that they can easily use to take down  baddie but doesn't is Gunhead. The thing is, you can't always rely on your quirk 'cause there are situations where you can't use it." I shrug "Whether you ran out of juice to use it, it's too dangerous for you to or you quite simply can't. Those with mutation types don't have to deal with this as much, but the majority of us have either emitter types or transformation types which are easier to temporarily erase with a quirk like Eraserhead, quirk erasing cuff or even drugs. So today, we are going to focus more on quirkless fighting styles. Now, who wants to fight me first?"