Nine

Facts

Few days after the Finals

Shit is my main thought as I try to find a place to rest at least for a couple minutes as I hold my side that is all nice and bloodied up. I would call up Hawks or Rumi but they are at a hero dinner that I did not want to go to, Yuki is with Kenma and I don't want him to see me with this bad of a injury.

I reach a house and hide just on the other side of the gate hoping the villain doesn't see me. I don't want to risk the homeowners' well being this late at night. I try to steady my breathing enough to hear if someone comes over in search for me. I don't hear anything, I sure hope I didn't leave a blood trail. I relax a bit after ten or so minutes, closing my eyes just for a breather before I go to a find a hospital. 

I don't know how long I was sitting there, but it was long enough to get noticed and for someone to come outside. "What the hell are you doing here Beanie Bitch?" I eyes fly open, at first tense then I relax seeing my boyfriend. "Playing a very dangerous game of Hide 'n' Go Seek." I reply with a bit of a forced smile. It's already dark so I don't think he can see my bloody hand on my side. I swear I can see his eye roll, "Get up, you're coming inside." Bakugo says. "Help me up then." I say, not arguing. Too tired to, I raise my free hand which he takes and pulls me up with. "Thanks." I say, him not letting go of my hand; I'm not giving two shits right now.

We get into the house and I take off my shoes, sitting on the step. Man that was a bit strenuous with the shape I am in. The light flicks on, blinding me a bit at the sudden brightness. "What the hell happened Azula?" Bakugo says, "I told you, I was playing a fucking dangerous game of Hide 'n' Go Seek that was originally a game of Cops and Robbers." I groan the fact that it's on my right side makes it a bit harder to cover in ice due to my quirk, yippee! "God Damnit! You need to be more careful Azula." he yells me: "Yeah yeah." I say, slipping my free arm out of my sleeve but kinda failing "Help me get this off."

And surprisingly, Bakugo does "You need to go to a damn hospital."

"I will I will." I tell him as I rummage into one of my pockets for my first-aid kit, once I found it I get it out as I try very hard to ignore the damn pain. "What the hell are you doing?" my loving boyfriend asks, "Stopping the bleeding dumbass." I move my hand away from the cut to look at it. The cut doesn't look too long, maybe a couple centimeters or so, but it's probably deeper that it is wide. "Hand me the gauze." I say, holding my clean hand out a new replace my bloody one. The gauze is handed to me and I swap my hand out for the gauze, holding it on as I take a deep breath or two mainly due to pain; fucking villain. I better not have been Toga.

"You are an idiot." Bakugo says getting the ace bandages. "Well I'm your idiot so deal with it." I eye roll "Just help me wrap this up."

"Don't you need to go to the hospital?" Bakugo asks, I give a shrug "The only good I'd get out of it is some morphine for the pain." The simple truth. The blonde gives me a Seriously? look before helping me  wrap up my stomach. Which hurt a lot thanks for asking.

"Are you going to be okay?" I am asked, I give a nod "Yeah, I should be." I relax a little, trying not to focus on the now duller, but still above a five after the Ibuprofen, pain. An arm goes around my shoulder, pulling me closer to Bakugo as I feel him lightly kiss the top of my head "Let's get you cleaned up, you look like you fucking killed someone."

"It's not thatch blood." I yawn slightly.

A la mañana