Five

I do my patrol route in Musutafa, hopping from rooftop to rooftop, making sure everything is peaceful and so far it has been. I am about ready to back when I get a text from Toya asking where the hell I am. I just reply with "work" before going down then heading over to a convenient store to get something to eat before going home. It's only 2111 (9:11 pm) so I am able to get some Goldfish® and a protein milkshake without any trouble. 

As I get in line to pay, the guy in front of me grumbles something about the "old hag" not giving him enough money. Ah fuck this shit, I move over to the counter and put my stuff on it "Add my stuff." I say, pulling my card out. "What the hell?" oh hey it's Cauliflower, good thing I have my beanie on. The cashier does as I ask and I pay for both his and my stuff.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Bakugo asks as we exit the store. "Because why not." I shrug, we walk in the same general direction until we reach a bus stop "Well, see ya." I wave as he continues on, before noticing the lack of me beside him "Where the hell you think you're going?" he turns and walks over to me. "Uh, home, I live in Fuji no Miya not Musutafa." I say, then before I know it, I am being dragged by the back of my collar away from the bus stop "What the fuck?! Where the hell are you taking me idiot?!"

"Fuji no Miya is 60 [59.5 actually] kilometers away and it's after nine, so you are coming with me dumbass." Bakugo says "And the old hag won't let me hear the end of it if she finds out that I let a girl walk home alone this late."

"I can watch out for myself stupid." I argue. The blonde just grunts in response. Fine, I'll play along; I stop resisting and move to walk next to him "Can you please let go of my collar, I don't need to be dragged."

"What the hell are you doing in Musutafa if you live in Fuji no Miya?" Bakugo asks, releasing me "And why the hell is your shirt so heavy?" Jeez, I don't think my work shirt is that heavy, or I am use to the weight.

"Well, I was visiting a friend here." I answer the first question, which holds some truth because I did run into Aizawa "As for my shirt, you wouldn't believe me if I told you." I rub the back of my neck. The boy says nothing else as we reach what I can describe as a nice looking house, it's dark so I can't give it a proper description.

Bakugo leads me inside, okay this place looks almost to the level of Hawks's place. "Oi Hag! I brought someone over!" Bakugo yells as I take my shoes off at the door; when I stand back up, there is a woman that looks almost like Bakugo. I am not completely sure if this is his mom or sister. "Hi." I smile "Just call me Azula." 

"Given name basis huh?" she asks, I give a nod "Yeah, I don't like giving out my family name." I say before apologizing for the intrusion this late and last minute. "Don't worry about it, and call me Mitsuki. I'm Katsuki's mom."

"Old hag" Bakugo mutters, "Shut it Brat, we have a guest." ah the mild familiarity of this. "So are you going to stay the night?" Mrs. Bakugo asks, "I don't have to, I'll be fine going home on my own." I say.

"In Fuji no Miya." Bakugo walks pasts me, causing his mother to makes the decision for me: Yes I am staying for the night. Yippee! 

I am led into the kitchen after I put on the guest slippers where I meet Masaru, Bakugo's father, who is definitely different that his wife and son. I am able to have a pleasant conversation with him while the two blondes butt heads as the prepared some food. "So which part are you from?"

"GET ME THE DAMN EGGS YOU BRAT!"

"Oh, I'm from near Shizuoka Prefecture originally but I've lived in Fuji no Miya since I was four."

"GET THEM YOURSELF OLD HAG! CAN'T YOU SEE I AM SHREDDING THE FUCKING CARROTS?!"

"Really? You're about Katsuki's age right? Which high school are you attending?"

"WELL HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"I actually graduated high school just the spring but I went to UA."

"MAKE ME OLD HAG!" 

"Really?" Mitsuki pops her head in "Katsuki is a first year in the Hero Course currently." she says before going back to cooking/yelling. "Oh!" J say, now realizing something "That's why he looked so familiar, he got first in the Sports Festival." If I remember correctly, he is in 1-A, man do I feel bad for my old teacher. He probably gets dry eyes a lot from this kid alone.

Soon dinner is done and we all sit at the table. "So Azula," Mitsuki says as we start eating "how was it that my brat dragged you over for dinner."

"Oh, just saw each other at the convenient store more or less." I shrug, eating some rice. "We met at the arcade when I was hanging out with Shitty Hair, Dunce Face, Raccoon Eyes and Duck Tape." Bakugo says. "Yeah." I confirm with a slight grin "Kick his ass at DDR."

"You did fucking not!"

"Did to dumbass." I argue before sticking my tongue out at him and returning to my meal.

We finish eating and I help clean off the table, at my persistence while Bakugo goes and showers, I think.

I lay on the couch once everything is done in just my shorts, sports bra and beanie, scrolling through Instagram. Another platform where most of my feed is filled with Hawks, impart from melt own photography and another his own; is that even a surprise?

After awhile, I put my phone away and make an attempt to get some sleep.

Morning!

I hug my pillow a little tighter only to hear a grunt that did not come from me, thus causing me to immediately sit up. What the fucking hell am I doing in Bakugo's bed? I am pretty damn sure that I fell asleep on the couch. "What the hell?" Bakugo groans, "You tell me." I say "Why the hell am I in your bed?"

"Because you were muttering some shit in your damn sleep." Bakugo answers, I was? "Oh" is the o ly response I can think of as I rub my scared eye, I still don't see why I am in his bed though nor why he didn't just wake me up if I was having a nightmare. The room falls silent until I get up from the bed "Well thank you for inviting and letting me stay the night, but I better get going." I say as I face him his bedroom door. I was actually planning to visit Mom a bit later since I haven't seen her in a couple weeks due to work getting a bit hectic.

"Not so damn fast Hot-Ice." Bakugo says, catching me slightly off guard from the new nickname "What did you call me?" slightly dumbfounded by it, Hot-Ice? Seriously? "You're related to Icyhot right?" he asks as if that explains it. "You lost me." I deadpan.

"Todoroki." he deadpans back. Oh, uh, how to answer, "And don't fucking think about lying 'cause you're a fucking mirror image of him." 

I feel the top of my head, no beanie. Fucking bastard "Why do you need to know this?" I ask I'm a stern tone. "Because." he growls.

"Because why Stu-"

"Because I fucking like you bitch!"