Seventy

"You're fast." Kamui notes after catching up with me for the fifth time on this patrol.

"Sorry about that," I give an apologetic smile as I rub the back of my neck. "guess I'm used to patrolling with Mirko and Hawks."

"And I assume you had to be quick at Endeavor's agency as well during your time there with the number of sidekicks there."

I give him a shrug as I check the time on my phone, "Hey, wanna take a break and get a bite to eat?" I ask.

"Is there anything open at this time of night?" he inquires, it's only 9:30 ish.

"Oh yeah. Mostly fast food and convenient stores for something quick." I reply. Ya know, it's kinda hard to tell someone's facial reaction when they have a mask on. "Really? That's it? That doesn't sound healthy." my co-worker remarks with disgust.

"I mean, fighting and running around does help burn calories." I shrug before asking if he wants me to get him something to eat.

"If you can find something healthy then sure."

"Okay." I head off as Kamui scales a building so that he doesn't get surrounded by people, I guess.

I return about fifteen minutes later with food and drinks: him some veggies and a bottle of water, then myself a couple hamburgers and fries from McDonalds with a bottle of Coke to kinda piss him off.

"Found some stuff for ya." I announce, tossing his bag over to him once on top of the building.

"Thanks." Kamui Wood says. I go take a seat on the ledge, my legs dangling off the edge, but not in a dangerous way ya know?

"So," Kamui sits down next to me, facing the opposite direction "how did you do it?"

"Do what?" I can think of a lot of things that I 've done.

"You've flown up the ranks. You just graduated in the spring and ranked second this past summer and now first." he says "Most heroes would be sidekicks still or ranked a lot lower; Hawks was barely in the top ten but you've surpassed that. How did you do it?"

"No idea." I answer looking into the horizon "Being ranked second I can put it off as genetic if I want to joke around. But I don't know how, I just do what I need to." Kamui doesn't seem to like that answer so I assume. Sorry, but that's the only one I got.

We finish patrol with relative silence, I don't really mind it. Not too different from my normal patrols. "Well, it was a pleasure patrolling with you." I tell him, putting my beanie back on, "I'll see you around."

"Real quick," Wood says "do you want to hang out sometime outside of work?"

"Maybe." I tell him "Things are busy on my end so I'll have to wait for things to clear up first."

"Okay, I'll see you later." he gives me a wave before heading off, no idea what that was all about, but whatever. I head back to UA to get some sleep before class tomorrow.

"Why the hell are you guys still up? It's almost midnight!" In the living room is the Bakusquad, my boyfriend replaced with Hagakure.

"Because we want to hear about your patrol with Kamui Woods." the invisible girl squeals.

I swear to Ozai "Not too different from normal aside from him having a bit of trouble keeping up." I shrug "Now get to bed before Iida starts abusing the air or Aizawa catches you lot."

"But Azula." Ashido whines "It's the Kamui Woods, the Number Seven Hero!"

"Okay, Hawks comes over at least once a week and has more fangirls than Woods, plus you're friends with me, the Number One Hero. Wood is a tree." I counter.

"That's the point." Sero remarks "We see you and Hawks all the time. We're numb to the fact that you two are famous Pros."

"Kind of like we are to All Might." Kirishima adds.

"Go to bed, you got class tomorrow." I repeat, heading into the kitchen to get some dinner. "Fiiiine," Kaminari groans "but we expect answers tomorrow!"

"We'll see." I sigh, getting a couple eggs. Ugh I got that staff meeting tomorrow, that'll be fun.

"Welcome back dumbass." Katsuki greets me from behind before his arms make their way around my waist.

"Thanks. What are you still doing up?"

"Geez, can't I welcome my girlfriend back." he remarks sarcastically, resting his chin on my shoulder. I give a half smile, "Never said you couldn't Katsuki." Hmm I'm probably just going to eat then go to bed.

I feel his shrug before Katsuki speaks "You seem out of it. Did the tree give you any trouble? I'll fight him if ya want."

"You can't just fight people, Kat. It's illegal." I put my eggs on my plate, before turning to go sit down.

"Doesn't tell me why you seem out of it."

"Just tired," I tell him "now go to bed before Aizawa grounds you again."

"Tsk fine. But I'm heading up to your room." he kiss my forehead "Love ya Bitch."

"Love you too Bastard."

Okay, barely longer of a chapter. Sorry >.< 

Thank you for reading 💜