Sixty-one

"So this is why Kenma calls Bakugo Obaasan." I hear my twin remark, waking me a bit, "Too early for this Sho." I tap tiredly, feeling a slight headache coming along thanks to the booze. I am now regretting that last drink, should've gotten me some water or Gatorade between drinks. 

"Sis, it's almost noon." Sho tells me, I open my eyes a little only to close them back up due to the sunlight "Nope, too bright.' I state, rolling over to hide from the sun, only for my boyfriend to pull me over to him. "Shut up both of you." Katsuki growls. "Good luck with that, we have remedial classes still, remember?" Shoto says "And you need to get up Sis because none of us know how to take care of a hungover Toya, and he has his classes too."

"Today, I say he gets to suffer since he was the one who got all that vodka." I declare "Just don't let him put any alcohol into his coffee."

"And Aizawa needs you for a meeting." Shoto adds, "What's up with people yelling me about meetings last minute?" I groan. I'm just going to wear a hoodie then since no one told me before now. Sure I ran off to do patrol but Mic and Aizawa have my phone number. Hell Nezu has it too! I grab a random hoodie from my closet as Shoto leaves. "Where are you heading?" Toya asks from his spot on the couch with a mug of what I am assuming to be coffee. "Meeting, and there better not be alcohol in that mug." I state, getting my shoes on.

"How the hell would I get that even past the gates?" Toya responds before taking a drink. "Dunno, that's for you to figure out."

Doop

"Ah, Ms.Todoroki. I almost thought you weren't going to make it." Principal Nezu remarks from his seat. "Almost didn't if I wasn't woken up." I yawn, going to the coffee machine they have, probably mainly for Aizawa but I am needing a mug. "Not dressed very professionally." Vlad King remarks. "Just woke up, Vlad King, though couldn't you have waited till after I had my coffee to make a remark about my outfit?" I ask "Because even Nejire knows better than to blurt things out to me before I got my coffee."

"You know," Midnight says "I should've made the connection when you were a student on your family name." 

"Probably not the only one, but can we get on with the meeting? I want to go back to sleep." I request, pouring a mug of black coffee. "That she is a Todoroki? She looks exactly like Todoroki Shoto." Vlad says, "Not just that Vlad." Mic says "Don't you remember when she was here last year?" Mic, lower your volume please before I strangle you. "I don't." the King says, "Just to end this," I grumble "Vlad, I told you yesterday that you definitely heard about me since graduation. You just didn't know my alias until now." I take my seat next to All Might and Midnight, hopefully they won't be loud. "Let's get started." Aizawa says.

"I'll take care of the necessary paperwork, of course!" Principal Nezu says just in time for me to stifle a yawn, probably just need an espresso when I get to the dorms. "Sorry." I say through another yawn, jeez, "Someone has been stay up late." Midnight smirks, I may be tired but I am not oblivious "No shit, I patrol at night and deal with teenagers during the day." I eye roll. "You're no fun." the heroine says, only for me to shrug. "Anything else I am needed for?" I ask, luckily there isn't so I take my leave. Honestly, I don't see how Shinso wasn't in the Hero Course alteady, other than the robots.

"Kiki!" someone calls, I turn only to see the loudest blonde there is with Aizawa not far behind. "What Mic?" I sigh even though I already know what he wants. "I got that interview scheduled for ya." he says, slinging an arm over my shoulder. "Already?" I groan "Couldn't you have waited for me to get use to the idea of being Number One, and to talk with me before scheduling it?" you see, Mic and I had a deal/bet: if I become the Number One Hero before I'm twenty that I have to go on Mic's radio show for my first interview with him. Which in all honesty is better than an interview with a reporter, though I only agree to it to get him to shut up and I didn't think I would actually get the top spot. 

Clearly I was very wrong. "Relax little listener! It'll be after winter break and I got it cleared with your PR person."

"I am my PR!" I gesture to myself rather loudly "If I were to hire one it'd be Aizawa, maybe my father but not as likely." ooo, maybe that was not the smartest idea to be loud "Just text me the date and time, I can see if I can make it." I really need a nap.

Kinda short but I felt like this was a good end to the chapter. Halloween Special coming soon 🥰