Nineteen

Pixel-go

I finish a quick patrol of Tokyo before going to a store to by an outfit for the next night, not looking forward to this part. I've never gone dress shopping, nor clothes shopping without Hawks dragging me to do so. This will be difficult for me, I have a wig for the event along with some makeup for my scar so that I don't stick out like a sore thumb. 

I enter the dress shop to see what I can find that will suit my taste, and will let me have concealed weapons. I go to a rack to see what they have, already seeing outfits that I would never buy if it wasn't for this mission. Oh boy this is going to be a long shopping trip.

I start thumbing through the dresses, a lot of them too fancy to be only worn once. I mean seriously, I could never see myself wearing one of these again. Maybe I should look for something Katsuki might like me in? I suggest to myself, opening a whole new perspective for me. Soon, I find a dress then a pair of both heels and flats too. I'll have to go to another store to get some accessories though. 

I pay for my things before heading to the next store with my bags in hand. I still wonder where Katsuki and his parents are going to and why he asked where I was earlier. 

I return to the hotel from my shopping trip with all the things I need to dress up tomorrow night and maybe impress and the dress, with some adjustments, should allow me to keep a knife or two on me. I hang the dress up and put the shoes aside before going in for a shower and getting ready for bed. Not knowing what awaits me.

Few hours later, close to midnight

I wake up abruptly to a scream, my own scream from  nightmare. I sit up on the oh-so comfy bed, pulling my knees to my chest, "It was just a dream." I repeat to myself trying to get control over my breathing. Funny, ordinary people put heroes on mantel of almost perfection not thinking they have any issues other than what their job calls for when in all reality, I wouldn't be surprised if over half retire with PTSD and maybe other mental problems that came from the job.

I hear a knock on the door, that's strange, the clock says it's almost midnight. I must've woke whoever is next door up, oops. I get up and go to the door, putting my beanie on before unlocking it and opening the movable barrier. "Look, I'm sorry for causing a ruckus and waking you up." I say, not even looking at who it was. "I was going to yell at you but I might take a kiss instead." I hear as a blonde guy gives a smirk. Now I would've punch the dude, but this isn't just any blonde, it's my blonde. "Bakugo, what are you doing here?" I ask, "Seeing who the hell was screaming bloody murder at midnight." he answers before raising an eyebrow "And why the hell are you shaking?"

Oh, I didn't even realize that I was "It's nothing." I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek "Night." then shutting the door. Only for him to stick his foot in the way "I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened." he growls, so I have no choice but to let him in since I don't want to talk about it. "Make yourself comfy, I'm going to see if I can get some more sleep." I say before switching off the lights and going back to the bed once everything is locked back up, despite myself knowing that sleep will not return to me. I get back under the blanket, facing the window and away from Katsuki's direction so that maybe he'll be convinced that nothing's up and go back to his room. 

Just as I though he gone back to sleep, I feel the bed dip as someone lays down behind me "What are you doing Bakugo?" I ask as his arm drapes over me "Katsuki." he mumbles "Call me Katsuki idiot."

"That still doesn't tell what you are doing."

"Going back to sleep dumbass." he grumbles, pulling me to him so that he was basically spooning me. I let out a bit if a sigh "Good night then." I say.

Next morning

I woke up expecting Katsuki to still be behind me; but instead, that side of the bed is empty. I let out a sigh "It was probably just a dream." I sit up and pull my hair up before getting ready for breakfast and coffee prior to me making sure everything is ready for this evening. I head on downstairs with some yawns, the hotel offers a free breakfast with your stay so I'm taking advantage of that.

I get me a bowl of cereal and a mug of black coffee before sitting near the corner out of mostly habit, just what I do with a large amount of people and this hotel is huge. As I scroll through my phone, seeing who is apart of what scandal this time, someone sits across from me "I still want to know why you screamed bloody murder last night." I glance up, so that wasn't a dream "It's nothing." I answer my boyfriend, drinking some more of my coffee, I mean it is nothing for me. I've gotten relatively use to the nightmares, they are almost normal to me. "Bullshit, if it was nothing then why the hell did you scream?" Katsuki growls, the real charmer "So screaming isn't the proper response to waking up to a nightmare?" I ask as if this is out of the ordinary and I am just finding this out. He nearly drops his chopsticks, but before he can say anything, we are joined by his parents. "Azula-san! I wasn't expecting to see you here." Mitsuki says, walking over with Masaru beside, "I can say like wise." I give a slightly tired smile. The three of us chat, Katsuki not talking at all, up until I finish my mean and excuse myself so that I can finish getting ready. But before I can get into the elevator, Katsuki caught up to me "We're not done talking." he says not looking my way, "Do you want to take this conversation to my room then?" I ask entering the now almost empty elevator. "I don't give a shit." he replies as he takes my hand in his, definitely making me blush a little.