Fifty-eight

"I didn't do it for Midoriya's sake." Shinso says at the post-game analysis, myself being at the very end of the line "Uraraka gave me that order, and I acted. Plus I saw the other three getting wrecked by the black energy and realized that our team would probably lose unless we put a stop to it. I did what I did because I wanted to fight Midoriya. And beat him.

"It only worked out that way by chance. But in the moment, I was focused on myself and on what I wanted." And cue Aizawa choking Shinso and me holding back a specific comment from last time. "Oh shut it," I call out to the students chanting about corporal punishment and telling the PTA "it could be worst." I mean, I'm not wrong. "Anyways, Shinso, you did a good job out there considering the fact that this is your first training session with the Hero Course." I tell Shinso.

"What you did today was enough for a passing grade." Aizawa says. "Azula-senpai," the girl with the the mask says, looking towards me "I am wondering how you were able to stay in the fire Monoma made."

"Just Azula is fine," I say, not liking the senpai, "and mostly with my costume being fire proof. The flames were red so I didn't have much to worry about. If they were blue then I would have been more of a struggle." I then answer.

"I haven't heard much about ya since you graduated." Vlad says, "No you most definitely have." I say "Just you don't know my alias." 

"It's not like you would make the news as a rookie hero." Monoma says "Even if you graduated from UA."

"I know right! That's what I was told, and by taking the underground route should've lowered that still!" I remark, throwing my hands in the air "But nooo a certain friend of mine just had to keep my last rank a secret from me, that fucking Dumbass."

My phone goes off with a couple texts, one from Dad saying he's at the gates and another about going undercover at a gay club as more of security than to get intel. "Well I got to go, the Firelord is wanting to patrol." and I need to get something to wear for after. I head to the changing room and grabbed my clothes from earlier before rushing to the dorm to grab what I need for the undercover.

"Hi." I smile at my father, makeup removed from my eye for now. "Let's go, and what is the bag for?" Dad asks, "Oh, got a simple undercover to do later tonight." I reply getting into the car.

"Alright."

Patrol goes smoothly, definitely felt nice to be out at night without worrying about the public surrounding me. The environment I am meant to be in.

Not a packed club on a Friday night. But here I am in a shoulder length, Dark blue to black wig wearing a dark purple top, high-rises black jeans, black combat boots and some golden jewelry. Kinda feeling badass right now to be honest, I might wear this to any hero parties that I am forced to go to. "Can I get a red headed slut shot?" I ask, sitting at the bar, it's actually a good vantage point to keep an eye on the place. "Sure thing." the bartender says, not sure on pronouns and I don't want to misgender them. 

"Here ya go, do you want to open a tab?"

"Yes please." I smile, handing him a Vista card that I had put a good sum of Yen on for tonight. "Yo! Can I get two shots of Vodka, two beers and a sake." an oddly familiar voice says beside me, I glance over and become glad that I already swallowed my sip as I see none other than Usagiyama Rumi, what the hell is she doing here? I mean I can see her as a lesbian or a raging bisexual like Toya. "Sure thing, need a tray to carry the drink too?" the bartender asks as I get over the initial shock and finish the glass  "I can help carry them, can I get a refill while your at it?" I say. "That'll work." Mirko says "Better yet, put the drinks on my tab, your joining us kid." Mirko says to the bartender then to me. Okay then, by the drink order, I can assume that Hawks and Toya are here, but who is the other beer and the sake for? Guess I'll find out. I grab the drinks, managing to carry the Vodkas and my Red headed slut, probably for helping at Azi's. "Here's your card then." the bartender hands the card back, me taking it via my pinkie and ring finger. "Come on, we're sitting over here." Rumi nods, holding the beers and sake. "Lead the way." I say since I could not distinctly pick out my brother nor his boyfriend. "I swear Toya." Fuyumi? "What did I do?" Toya asks throwing his hands up as we walk over, and Kamai is here too. Cool, "Got the drink and someone else too." Rumi says before Fuyumi can respond. "Hi, I'm Ishikawa Amanda." I introduce myself "Two vodkas?" I ask even though I know where one is going. "Bring on the Russian!" Kamai cheers taking one as my brother takes the other. "What is that you're drinking?" Hawks, or I guess I could mentally call him Keigo, asks.

I very much want to say "Your boyfriend." but I am not suppose to know them. "A red headed slut." I answer as I take a shot. "Didn't know they made ya into a drink Toya." Kamai snorts and I try not to snort my drink out my nose. "Funny Kamai." my brother eye rolls, "You know Azula would've said the same thing." my friend argues. "Well she ain't here so fuck off." Toya flips her off. "Toya is the red head, Kamai is the violet haired one." Fuyumi says. "I'm Usagiyama Rumi." Rumi says. "Just call me Takami." Hawks says, ooo giving out his actual name. "Nice to meet ya." I smile, taking another sip of my drink.

And here's Azula's outfit, sorry for those reading offline:

Minus the fur thing.