Fifty-five

Azula would be in on this.

As Katsuki walks over, I flip him off. "What the hell was that for bitch?!" he yells, "Because why the fuck not."

"Oh? Are we slacking off?" a new voice says, though it sounds familiar to me "Is that your way of underestimating us?" 

"Oh! They're here!!" Kirishima says before yelling back "Nope, we're not underestimating anyone! Just excited!"

"1-B?" I ask Sho, he nods "Yeah that's Monoma."

"HEAR MS CLASS A!!TODAY IS THE DAY WE SETTLE THIS RIVALRY!!" the guy yells causing me to groan "Oh great, Vlad has a mini-me."

"What's this? A new student?" he asks looking at me. "You could say that, call me Azula." I smirk, hoping the rest of the class gets my hint. "Well I doubt you will be able to surpass Class B!" he says "Because today, it's A vs B!! Our first Joint Battle Training!! And we're gon- AAARGH!" cue Aizawa choking him, and me trying to get out of that damn gutter, "Quiet you." he says as Vlad walks over "We got a special guest today."

"So try not to make a fool of yourselves." Aizawa adds "He's hoping to transfer to the hero course."

"You got a mini-me too Aizawa?" I ask seeing the guy with a scarf around his neck that looks almost like the Pro's. "Go on. Introduce yourself." he says, ignoring my comment. Rude!

"I had encounters with several of you at the Sports Festival, but don't think that we're friends just because we fought." Shinso, I think his name is, states "I'm not the type for displays of good sportsmanship like that. I'm already so far behind you all, I'm doing everything I can to catch up. I'll be a great hero someday, and strive to use my quirk to help people. So to me, all of you here are just obstacles to overcome. I'm not here to make friends."

I clap along with the others "Good luck with the last part kid." I say. "Azula, why don't you introduce yourself since you decided to speak up." Aizawa says. "Fine." I walk to the front before facing the students "Hello, I am Azula. I already know class A, but I'll repeat the basics for the rest of you. I am a former student of the Hero Course, having graduated this past school year. I specialize in things like undercover and intel gathering but I do often fight crime in between missions." 

"Let's get right to it then." Aizawa says as I go back over to Class A "BATTLE TRAINING TIME!!" really Vlad? "IT'S A SERIES OF MATCHES PITTING CLASS A AGAINST CLASS B!! THE BATTLEFIELD IS ONE OF SECTION OF ATHLETIC FIELD GAMMA!! BOTH CLASSES WILL BE SPLIT INTO TEAMS OF FOUR AND SQUARE OFF AGAINST ANOTHER TEAM!!" Don't tell me him and Mic are having a competition on who can be the loudest. "With Shinso and Azula added in, we've got 43 altogether. How do we account for them?" someone from B asks, "Shinso will be participating in two matches, joining Class A for one and Class B for the other." Aizawa says "Azula and Toya will each be on the team opposing him, each doing one round. Meaning that there will be two rounds of 5v5." 

"That won't be fair for the team going against Azula!" Ashido says, "That's why she is going to be wearing these." Aizaw holds up a pair of bracelets before tossing them to me "The Ultra Compressed Weights." I put them on, huh a little heavy but not too much so. "Now to draw lots."

In the end, Toya is fighting with team one of class B and I am with Midoriya, Ashido, Mineta and Uraraka in team five. "That match is all up to you four, I am here more as back-up, okay?" I tell the four as we sit down to watch the match.

Time skip

"Go in. Tell us what you learned." Aizawa says at the end of the match, it's a win for Class A, except for Toya. "I should've gotten to know the other quirks better and better explained my limits better." Toya groans, steaming a little. As the others give their input, Kaminari lacking the ability to be humble, someone slips under my jacket "Mineta, I swear-" I mumble, "Not him!" Hagakure says "Just warming up under here before my match."

I hum before activating my right side a bit more to accommodate her and to warm her up quicker. "Azula!" Ashido says "We're planning for our match, we kinda need your opinion too."

"Okay," I reply before asking Invisible girl if she is staying under. "Yup! Just for a bit longer, how are you so warm?" I don't answer her as I listen to the four ideas with the occasional input from me. "Something that could help us is knowing what your quirk is." Uraraka says, looking at me. I shrug "Cold-hearted but hot-headed is a good basic. Not that I will use it as profoundly as others would unless needed." I answer, sitting down as Hagakure leaves to get ready for her match. "I already took her quirk into account along with her fighting style." Midoriya says, "Wait, you know what her quirk is?!" Ashido almost yells. "Huh yeah, we were in Hosu and saw her fight Stain. Later the police chief mentioned something about the coincidence of what her quirk is." he explains as I think "Shinso's mask is going to be a bit of a hassle." I say, "Yeah, being able to mimic voices." Mineta says "We still need to talk to each other but it might prevent us from doing that."

"I think I got something for that. Also I can help cause chaos my mimicking abilities too." I add. "You got support gear for that too?!" the four asks, I tilt my head to the side "Who said I need support gear for that?" I think I hear Shoto and Toya chuckling a little.