🎃HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🎃

Third Person

The leaves fall once again in Japan as the air grows colder with Pumpkin Spice and Spooky Season coming with, the Todoroki household is getting into the festive mood, decorating inside and out. This year being extra exciting because the young-ish patriarch has Halloween off from hero patrols and has the opportunity to patrol for sweets! At least that was Cell's intentions when she planned that far ahead.

"What should we do this year?" one of the youngest of the Todorokis ask her twin in their shared room. Well technically it's Shoto's room and Azula has her own, but you can't really separate the four-year old twins even to sleep. "I dunno." Shoto shrugs "Maybe something I can use my quirk with." for little Sho's quirk manifested just this summer. "Yeah!" Azula gives him a huge smile, Azula hasn't gotten her quirk yet. At least from what we can tell, things were crazy when her twin's manifested.

"But we have to be matching too." she adds, as if it wasn't obvious. That is the golden rule of the house since their birth. "We got two weeks before we go costume shopping." Shoto says, "Yeah." she nods before getting a smirk due to a different idea "Halloween Prank?" she clicks using the secret code they came up with this summer as well. Shoto nods and they run out of the room to do their version of "Hero Training". The maids and their parents should've known better than to leave the fake spiders unattended.

🎃

A week goes by and the twins still don't know what they want to be. Their older sister and elder brother (not eldest) already know what they are going to be, Fuyumi a black cat and Natsuo a doctor. Toya, nicknamed Dabi by a baby Azula, doesn't know what he wants to be either. "You could be Princess Azula Dabi-nee." this youngest sister suggests. It would be different, "I'm not a girl Azula," he eye rolls "besides what would make me a perfect candidate to be her?" he really want to hear this.

"Because you have blue fire." she shrugs before taking a drink of water, you need to stay hydrated when planning Halloween costumes. "Well fat chance of me being her." Toya says, now getting an idea thanks to his little sister. Azula also getting an idea, nearly dropping her cup as she runs off to tell her twin.

"It's perfect Sho!" she jumps excitedly after telling him her idea "And if we get Momma and Papa to dress up with us it will be even better!" she really thought this through during her trip from the kitchen to her twin's room. "Yeah! Let's go ask them! You ask Dada and I'll ask Mama. Okay?" Shot says, matching his twin's energy, "You ask Momma first, if she says no then I won't ask Papa. But don't tell her about me and Papa's costume." Azula warns, it's all apart of the plan. A bit of pranking for the Spooky Season. "Okay!" with that the boy runs off to find their mother while Azula thinks of a back up for her if their father has to patrol on Halloween. She really hope this works!

Evening comes with Rei joining in with the Halloween plan, so now it's time for Azula's part of the plan, asking Enji.

The father of these pranksters sits in his office, taking care of the last of the paperwork for the day, tired after the long day but not acting so for his children, especially his eldest and second youngest who look up to him. "Papa!" Azula opens the door to his office before running over to him and tackling him in a hug, a soft smile makes a quick appearance on the man's face. Parents aren't really suppose to have favorites when it comes to their children, but secretly, Azula is her father's even with Toya's strong quirk and Shoto's quirk being a mix of the man and his wife's. But Azula always bring a smile to a face that normally have a Resting Bitch one. "Hello to you too." he says petting his daughter's head, "I have a question, and maybe another one after that." she says, the hero sighs "What might those questions be?"

"Do you have to work on Halloween?" she asks first, easily the most important one. "Only if the need me." Endeavor says, having a slight suspicion on what she is going to ask next. "Can you come trick or treating with us?" she asks, now the man is on the fence. He doesn't really want to, he got a reputation to uphold for heaven sakes, but he doesn't want to say no out right and make Azula sad. "Well- I need a costume and I don't have any idea on what I should be." Enji says as middle grounds, only to cause his daughter to smile more "I got an idea for the both of us."

Another week goes by, everyone have gotten their costumes, Mr. Todoroki having to get his custom made but it came in on time for the big day. "Did you tell Momma about my and Papa's costume?" Azula asks her twin as they get ready for Trick or treating, "Nope!" Sho says, putting on a dark blue hoodie "Did you tell Dada about my and Mama's?" the hoodie being a plain one, you can get this at a Walmart, Rei is going to add the final touches in a bit. 

Azula on the other hand puts on a dark red, long sleeve shirt that goes with the dark red pants she has on. Polar opposites in colors, like Fire Nation versus the Water Tribes.

"Ready?" Shoto asks, his costume being pretty simple: the hoodie, brown pants and a staff that is in the living room along with a wig. "Almost!" she replies, putting on an armor like tunic before the matching belt and a pair of socks, she also needing her wig then her shoes. "There!" Azula smiles at her wintery twin. "Come on!" Shoto grabs her hand and pulls her with him to get the final pieces.

"Mama!" calls one, "Papa!" calls the other, running over to the respective parent, both in their costume. Rei in a beautiful ice blue dress with frosty accents and her hair done in a side braid. Endeavor on the other hand dressed much like his daughter: deep red robes hemmed with gold, armor like top with a golden flame in the center. Presenting Firelord Enji and his wife, Queen Elsa of Arendale. It was supposed to be Firelord Ozai but that guy doesn't get a redemption arch. "You look very pretty Momma!" Azula smiles.as the woman puts Shoto's white wig on him. "Thank you sweetie." she smiles back, her husband trying to put Azula's wig on her. To be fair, the princess would need to hold still to make it easier.

With some help, he got the dark colored wig on; making it easier to tell who the twins are: Shoto being Jack Frost from The Raise of the Guardians, his twin being none other than the princess of the Fire Nation herself. To others, it may not seem like they are matching, but that is why they got their parents involved. Thus bringing this chapter to a close.

Oh! One last thing, Toya was a Charizard Evelution X that year.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE be safe out there 🥰🧡🖤