Six

Because I fucking like you bitch! "What?" he's kidding right? We barely met yesterday and it's fucking me, who the hell could like all of this? "I'm not fucking repeating it." the boy says, his cheeks gone rosey. He's not kidding "I know what you said, just-" oh now words fail me, seriously? "What?" Bakugo asks, his eye narrows "Don't tell me no one ever confessed to you.""Well I don't fucking have to now." I say, feeling the heat rise to my face. Seriously, the closes there was was that perv son of Yuki's. "Look," Bakugo says "I know we only known each other for less than a damn day, but I don't really give a damn. It's long enough to know that I like you so do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Sure." I say. Wow, I got a boyfriend now. Definitely did not expect that to happen, "So how the hell are you related to Icyhot?" Bakugo asks as I decide to sit back down on the bed, "He is my younger twin." I answer "And where is my beanie? I kinda need it back."

"Downstairs with your shirt."

I hum in thanks for the answer before we go to silence. After a few moments, I re-stand up "I better get going." I say as I pull my hair into a messy bun with the hair tie I had on my wrist. "Fine, you got my number right?"

"If you're in the group chat then yeah."

Later

"Hi Mom." I smile, walking into my mother's room. "Azula." she smiles as she stands up to give me a hug that I return. "Sorry for not visiting for awhile, things got busy." I tell her. "No need to apologize dear. It can't be easy being a hero at such a young age." yes, my mother knows, my alias is something we came up with when I was four.

We talk for awhile about we've been and, for me, what has happened. Not necessarily that I have a boyfriend, I might once I actually come to term with it. After staying for a time before I leave with the promise that I will visit next week.

I head back home to change into some casual clothes before heading over to the store to get the week's necessities. "All that is left is coffee." I mumble, crossing creamer off the list. I head over to the hot beverages, grab our usual brand and put it I. the hand basket before heading up to check out.

I pay for my items and head off to the bus stop. What should I make for lunch? I ask myself in my seat as "I Burn" from RWBY plays over my headphones. I should have some leftovers from yesterday, I might just have that.

I arrive home and put the groceries away before looking in the fridge for something to heat up for lunch. But all there is is some rice, not as nutritious as it could be if there were other leftovers. I take the bowl of rice our of the cupboard along with the butter. Just in time for my phone to ring, seriously?

" 'Ello." I say.

"Hey Azula-san! It's Kirishima from the arcade."

"Oh hey!" I smile, even though he couldn't see it "What's up?"

"So you know how finals are coming up, I was wondering if you'd want to join me and Bakugo for a study session since Ashido, Sero, and Kaminari are doing theirs at another classmate of ours."

"Sure, text me the details." I reply, I can probably get some of the study material from Aizawa. "Will do, see you the ." Kirishima then hangs up. Soon after, I get the details about the meet up. Cool, Wednesday at four, I'll see if I can get the material by then. I heat up and eat my rice before heading to my room to fill out some papers for work. I then start in on the bills, finishing up with paying the rent when I hear the front door opens and someone enters. I locked the front door...I grab my knife as I hear whoever it is come down the hallway. I quickly get up, ready my knife and walk out the open doorway.

Only to see my eldest brother making out with someone, and that someone being none other than Hawks. Okay, I did not wake up this morning wishing to see my brother make out with anyone, nevertheless one of my besties/co-workers. "What the fucking hell?!" I say, putting my knife away as the two jump a kilometer away from each other, both very flustered. "Uh, hey Sis." Toya sheepishly waves as Hawks tries not to make eye contact with me. I swear to God "So Toya~" I might as well tease them a bit "is this the friend you were telling me about?"

"Uh yeah." he answers, I then turn to my co-worker who is still avoiding my gaze "And this is the person that stole your heart?" I ask him, and to think Rumi and I thought he was talking about Colonel Sanders.

"Maybe?" Hawks replies blushing. I let out a sigh "I swear I should've known something was up with you two when I saw you Toya at UA and you hanging out in Fukoka."

The two don't say anything as Toya starts smoking a little bit "Well, I support both of you!" I smile "But I didn't want to find out this way. I'm going to go hang out with Mirko for awhile, 'kay?" I don't even wait for an answer before grabbing my stuff and heading out.

Bit of a time skip

Okay, so Rumi was not free to hang out at the moment. Which sucks because who knows what Hawks and Toya are doing back at the apartment  ┐('~';)┌.

I head over to Musutafa Mall to give myself something to do. "Where to shop, where to shop." I mumble to myself as I enter the mall. Hot Topic it is, I head on up and go on in. Oh hey, there's some new merch. I find a RWBY shirt, hero jacket and a Bakumon backpack, all of which I happily bought before leaving the store. Where to next?

I head down to the first floor where I spot a shop I've never heard of Naki's Quirkless Defense? Sounds like a place for me! I walk in and am greeted with the sight of various weaponry, there were other nick-knacks like figurines and pepper spray, but the weapons definitely catch my eye. "Wow." I mumble looking around "Welcome!" a blue haired man says "Let me know if I can help you find anything in particular."

"Alright, thank you." I smile before walking around, a lot of things catches my eyes. But I can't spend all of my money on them; then, I find something I must have: it's a Western Long sword whose blade looks more like gold than the classic iron or silver. Yeah it wouldn't go with my costume, but it would be really cool to have in my room.

"Anything I can help you with?" the attendant asks as I walk over to the counter, "Yes, how much is the gold sword?" I ask. "All depends on if you know how to use it," he answers "about 200000[¥ and that would be about 2000 USD] for newbies which includes lessons. If you're experienced then it's 20% off and 15% off total purchase for Pro heroes." huh, sounds good to me. "Sold!" I smile, getting out my wallet.