Fifteen

"Alright class," I hear Aizawa say in the classroom, me waiting outside, back in my costume after catching up with my friends, "today forward we will have another hero helping with your journey to become heroes."

Almost immediately there is an out burst of questions about which hero I am, even some hopeful guesses. None correct though. "Quiet!" the hero orders "Before they come in, be aware that this is one of my former students and should be held to the same respect that you would give any other hero despite their age." after some 'yes sir's I am told to come in.

Toya and Bakugo are definitely shocked to see me "Man it's good to be back." I smile, scar showing, beanie on and my voice slightly different so that only those that actually know me recognize me. "I am going to take a nap." Aizawa says and he is out like a light. "Alrighty then." I clap my hands together "So the alias is Kiki and, well, what questions do you have for me?"

Cue the crickets, seriously? Okay then. "Well since I don't know most of you, why don't y'all start with names then your quirk and fighting style." I suggest "Todorokis, you two are exempt since I already know from the internship and working in the Fire Nation."

So we went around the room and I learn/relearn everyone's name along with their fighting style. "What about you Miss? Kero What is your quirk?" Tsu asks, kinda catching me off guard. "Uh, no need for formalities, I'm not that much older than you guys. As for my quirk," I get a bit of a smirk "well consider this as your first test slash lesson from me."

Cue fearful looks from majority of the class "You see," I lean against the wall "on the field you won't always knows the quirk of your opponent. You may not know a single thing 'bout them such as the case with Shigaraki at the start of the term and with Stain as well. You often don't know until the fight or even after the arrest depending on the quirk and fighting style." I notice Midoriya already taking notes, "So, you all are going to guess it and my family name too. The first to get it gets bragging rights." I notice the smirks appearing on my boyfriend's and eldest brother's lips, oh but there is a twist "Now there is a handful of you that already know my quirk or family name, y'all get kudos for being people that I trust. You guys get to play either double agent or undercover. What I mean by this is that you can either lead your peers astray similar to a double agent would, or you can just observe, maybe even report back in with me on what the others are saying. Just don't tell anyone that you know." my twin now give a smirk as Ashido exclaims about unfairness.

"Life isn't fair." I say "Villains will know all that they need to know about you as a hero without having to get to know you but you are most likely not to know a things about them. That's just how things are. But," I pull out my phone and set a timer "since I am not always a Cold-hearted Bitch, I will give you guys five minutes to ask whatever question you want that you think will help you in your task." I press start before setting my phone on the podium as the questions rolls in:

How many cases have you solved? "Many, I don't know the exact number."

Biggest take down "Stain then Kamino, though I was in the mall when the Hero Incident. But I didn't know what was going on until later."

Favorite hero "I definitely enjoy hanging out with Hawks and Mirko."

Quirk Type "Emitter"

Fighting style "Melee combat, Hand to Hand combat and Gunhead Martial Arts.

Who did you intern under? "Endeavor actually." I answer as the timer went off "Well that's all that we have time for, if you need me just ask Aizawa for my number." I say before leaving just before the bell rings. 

I gotta pack for half moving to the dorms, and I am probably going to need help from Hawks and Rumi. Maybe I can see if Nejire, Takami and Mirio want to help too.

Later

"Thanks for the early notice of the move." Rumi says sarcastically as she enters the apartment with Hawks. "Give me a break, I didn't get the news until today." I say.

"So we're just packing and loading the truck right?" Hawks asks, I nod. My high school friends are going to help get the boxes to the dorm, Eraserhead and Mic are bringing the truck. "We don't need to pack everything, just my basics." I add, bringing out the boxes I bought on my way home. "Easy peasy, chicky nuggy." the blonde says, "I'll get the stuff from the bathroom." Mirko offers, grabbing a box and heading off.

"I get to help in the bedroom then." Hawks says, "Guess so." I pick up the remaining boxes and we go to my room/office. "What all do you need here?" my companion asks, "My spare bedding and clothes can go in the box, I'll have to take care of my laptop and such."

"Got it." Hawks gives a thumbs up before going to my closet. I start taking care of my computer station which would be simple, if it wasn't for my set up which includes a memory wipe of the CPU if the laptop isn't taken by me. Though majority of the information is backed of my tablet that is with my costume. Hey, I got stuff I. there that can't be allowed to get into the wrong hands. I get my task done in about ten minutes, which was ample time for Hawks to hit my closet and go through my clothes in there, "I didn't know you've bought Endeavor merch." Hawks says, holding up the jacket I had got when I was at Musutafa Mall. "That one is newer." I say, packing my computer away in it's bag "The last one got signed by Captain Celebrity from the US, he got glares at."

"Damn." Hawks laughs, folding the jacket up and putting it in the box.

"Azula," Rumi enters the doorway with a lobster butler statue that is holding a tray in her hands. "I am going to kill Toya." is my answer. "Helpful." Rumi says, "Tell us or I'll ask him." Hawks threatens. I sigh before answering "A menstruation crustacean." I had told Toya to get rid of it as soon as he told me what it was or I'd burn it. "A what?" Hawks asks, very confused as Rumi face palms "Your brother is an idiot. Want me to take care of it?"

I am about to say yes when I get a bright idea "I'm going to take it with me for a little revenge." I reply, "Got it!" Rumi goes back and I finish packing my tech. "So what is the prank going to be?" Hawks asks, folding and picking more of my clothes. "Not going to say yet." I smile in a slight smirk.

We finish packing just in time for Aizawa and Mic to arrive. The boxes are put in the back of the pickup quickly thanks to Hawks quirk and I get a tearful farewell from Hawks playing the overdramatic rooster dad.

Back to UA

"And done." Nejire says, putting down the last box in my dorm that feels more like a small penthouse, like seriously. I am set to live in Height Alliance on the top floor, I even get rooftop access. "Thanks for the help you guys." I say to the Third years. "We would always help a friend." Amajiki gives his rare soft boi smile. "Do you need us to help unpack?" Mirio asks, I mean it's not that late "If you guys finished your homework." I answer. Luckily they have, so it's time to unpack. Just as I gave instructions, there is a knock on the door which forced me to put my beanie on to see who it is. "Hey Sis," Shoto waves after I open the door "need help moving in?"

"Yes please." I answer, letting him in and taking off my beanie as I close the door.

Unpacking took a bit longer than packing since we have to organize it. But we get it done before curfew.