Fifty-two

So this song started playing when I started writing this chapter so yee. It's amazing.

"I didn't know you could fly Endeavor!!" Hawks yells as Dad stays in the air. "So you did pick something up from ATLA!" I grin. "I'M NOT FLYING, MORE LIKE NOT FALLING!" eh, close enough "YOU TWO STAY ALERT!! THIS GUY'S JUST GETTING STARTED." Yes sir! 

This guy took a Flashfire Fist Jet Burn without much damaged, unless it has a regenerative quirk too. "Kiki! Help with the evac!" Hawks calls, "On it!" I run out "EVERYONE, YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!" I yell only to be shoved out the other side of the building. "I wasn't meaning me Dumbass." I mumble doing a similar trick to what Dad did just with one foot and my right hand over on my left side for balance, "Whoa, there. Get it together you two!"

"Oh good, you have your headset." I respond "Work on getting the upper levels out of there!"

"Thinking ahead, I like it!" Hawks says as the Nomu basically slices the building. Shit! I am not use to this shit any more. "Kiki, where are you at?" Cell asks in my head, "Wanting Dad to let me have a turn with the Nomu." I reply as Hawks replies that everyone is out of the damaged parts, which will Dad to use Flashfire Fist- Hell Spider to cut the part into pieces. Why ain't this guy number one?

"Is that your showstopper?!" Hawks ask Dad, I assume, and I let out a chuckle as I land on a building nearby. Yup, he did it. "Haven't... you... ever cooked anything, Endeavor? Because your daughter can chop things better than this!" Hawks says, thanks dude, "When chopping, you gotta make the pieces uniformed."

"It depends on the dish, some it's fine if they're not uniformed." I shrug as I leap over towards them. "Quit yapping and tighten up your sloppy moves." Dad grumbles, he has his headset too?

"Keep it steady 'Deavor," I say lifting my right hand to take aim "I'm not as good as Shoto even!" I almost order as I send a fireball at the Nomu. But I am not the only one taking aim at it "KIKI! ENDEAVOR! HAWKS!! WE GOT YOUR BACKS!!" someone yells from below. Only for more Nomu to pop up, hey it's the white ones from Hosu. "Dibs!" I call pulling out a jagged sword and decapitating one before doing the same to another. "Why the hell are you calling dibs?" Hawks ask, "Because when I didn't with these guys I got scarred." I respond going for a third just at there is a blinding flash of light in the sky, did he just used Prominence Burn? I look up to see the Nomu regenerate AFTER THAT FUCKING POWER MOVE!? "DAD!!" "ENDEAVOR!" me and Hawks yells as my number one is stabbed in the eye before falling to earth. 

"Hawks, you got the white Nomu?" I ask, dangerously calm for me as I run over to where Dad and the black Nomu is "Yeah, what are you going to do Kiki?" Hawks asks me. I give an almost sadistic look "This guy wants the strongest, then it's going to get the strongest." I respond to see Dad to go back up, only to be knocked back down again. This time I am ready, "You really want the strongest, don't ya?" I put the sword away, I won't need this one "Well stop playing around with second rate and fight me." sorry Dad, I don't mean it. "yOu. StRoNgEr?" the Nomu asks, turning to me. I run at it, creating a flame sword and slicing the tentacle thing as it came towards me, cauterized that one for the most part. "You see," I give a bit of a smirk "I am the Number One hero."

"yOu ArE a ChiLD." it says flying off, "Yes, but a scary child if you piss her off!" Hawks says, I launch myself into the air after the Nomu. "Hawks, give me a lift, I got an idea." I say, soon enough I feel myself going faster as an almost wingless Hawks slices at the Nomu "Already ahead if you girl."

Then I am going faster as the Nomu hooks on through my side, good thing for adrenaline, "Take me to the sky Bird boi." I yell adding my own flames to boost my speed and lessen the strain on Hawks's feathers. "That's all I got girl, this is on you."

"Wanna know why I ain't dead yet Nomu?" I ask "Because we Todorokis kick Death's ass." my mind recalls a memory for when I was little, real little.

Third person real quick

'Azula, you are not suppose to be in here.' a red haired man says to his youngest daughter. 'But I want to watch you and Dabi-nee, please Papa?' the girl asks giving puppy eyes 'Shochan is with Momma and Natsuo and Fuyumi are doing scwool stuff.'

'No 'Zula, today Dad is going to teach me  his Ultimate Move. Right Dad?' Dabi, better known as Toya says. 'I can still watch.' the girl retorts, 'Fine, just stay out of our way.' Enji says, it's really hard for him to say no to his youngest daughter and her twin. 'Yay!' she gives a grin before going over to one of the exercise equipment to sit on and watch.

Back to first person with Azula

I honestly didn't not think that I would remember this after all these years. Once I am high enough into the air "I am the reluctant hero for a reason," I say heating up "I am reluctant to loose." then I yell the name of the move I learned alongside my eldest brother"ENDEAVOR'S PROMINENCE BURN, PLUS ULTRA-ED!!" with a much hotter blast of heat before falling.

Well, whatcha think? It's under 1k words but it was a good cliffhanger.