Eleven

"You must be the famous Kiki." Best Jeanist says as I walk into the meeting room, along with him is Tiger, Gang Orca and Mt Lady then their is a TV connecting us to the other team of heroes. "I dunno 'bout the famous part but I am Kiki." I reply, giving a slight bow. "Everyone there?" Tsukauchi asks as I put my com in. "Yes." Jeanist answers, the detective does a pretty basic rundown of the plan as a reminder from the earlier meeting. The main things to keep in mind are timing and being quick. The villains can't be allowed to make a move of their own. "Let's do thing, Plus Ultra." I say after words, the Plus Ultra mainly as a good luck thing, habits are old and hard to break. I turn on my com that should connect me to everyone's, I like staying in the loop for things like this.

We arrive to the warehouse and surround it, Bakugo could be here but to me it seems pretty low since this is where the tracker says that the Nomu is. There is also a chance, a much higher chance, that I would need to use my quirk to attack like my brothers and father would; but I don't think so. "Ready Kiki?" Best Jeanist asks, "Ready when you are." I reply as I pull out my sword.

Mt Lady smashes the side of the warehouse and I go with Tiger, as planned, to get Ragdoll if she is here. Luckily we get her out safely and all of the Dino-zombies are apprehended, the warehouse is secured.

"This mission was too easy." the off-brand titan complains "Shouldn't we've accompanied All Might."

"This mission is of equal importance." Best Jeanist says before telling the cops to get iron  maidens ready as Tiger tries to talk to Ragdoll but to no avail. A shadowy figure appears before us, "I am so sorry," the figure says "you see, she is in a comatose state due to me taking her quirk, which I find quite useful." Don't tell me Mt Lady jinxed us...

Best Jeanist immediately immobilizes the figure causing Mt Lady to question why he did it, is she stupid or something? "I can't give the villains any chance to attack." the older hero says. I adjust my sword, ready to attack but before any of us can, the restraints are broken and I am flying into a now broken wall with a big old "FUCK!" and a wince after I hear a sickening crack and my left arm starts to turn purple. Welp, that's probably broken. I try to get up, gripping my sword tighter in my right hand, just in time to watch Best Jeanist get hit in the torso. Shit shit fucking shit! I run over as Bakugo materialize in front of the villains, he looks alright. I still make my way over to Jeanist and ice his wound to stop the bleeding and to numb the pain as the villain apologize to Bakugo and for Shigaraki to appear with other villains too, even Toya who is knocked out. I am not even going to why my brother is knocked out, he probably deserved it. Oh he is coming to now.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM!" I yell, readying my sword, I would be able to buy some time for backup to arrive. The villain looks at me, or I think as he has something over hi face. But before he can say anything, All Might appears. Well, what do you know, it worked. Now I need to get Best Jeanist out of here.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hear a hiss over my com that only belong my eldest brother. Of course he has one of my programed coms, I ignore him putting my sword away before picking Jeanist up the best I can with one arm. "Hey Gran Torino, can you knock Dabi out again?" I ask over the headset, "Why? Is he up?" the gent asks. I hum "Yeah and annoying me over the headset."

"Sis I swear to God."

"Or toss him to the unknown will work too." I add as I hear some explosions. "Fuck you Sis." Toya says, "Love ya too."

"I swear, they shouldn't put siblings on the same mission." Gran Torino grumbles, "You're telling me." Dad mutters.

~After the Battle~

I close my eyes, now in my hospital bed without a doctor nor nurse. I still can't believe what had happened with All Might, sure I knew he had a limit but not the reason behind it. My arm is set and all casted up, making it difficult to do some things like texting. But I'll be fine, it should only be a few days before I can use it normally so that's good.

I am about to call it a night and try to get some sleep when the door opens a bit roughly, "Hello." I say, not looking to see who. It could be a villain for all I know and I wouldn't give a shit. "What the hell were you doing there?" I now look over and it's Bakugo with a glare, "All Might called just after Kirishima told me that you got kidnapped." I shrug the best I could as he shits the door and walks over to me. "What would you've done if he didn't?" he asks. I think for a second "If I didn't get wind of what the Pros were doing, I'd would probably have gone out there and get you myself with Toya's help. And maybe Hawks and Mirko." I answer, I could've gotten away with it too.

I feel something hit my forehead "You are crazy'." Bakugo says, Did he just flick me? "So what d'you doing here?" I ask, I mean I don't mind the company. "Can't I visit my girlfriend?" he inquires, causing me to go a little pink "I didn't say that! Don't you need to talk to the police or see your parents?"

"I can do that later." he eye rolls. "Suit yourself." I shrug, then the door slams open much more dramatically and I am tackled by a very different blonde. "Azula! What were you thinking?!"

"Who the facing hell are you?!" Blasty growls with some baby explosions. I just groan as I hug Hawks back with my one arm "Did you have to tackle me?" I sigh, "Says the one that broke her arm and not call me!" the winged blonde stands up and puts his fists on his hips "I didn't find out until Toya brought it up."

"What the fuck?" Bakugo says, now Hawks notices my boyfriend "Oh 'ello! You're the kid that got kidnapped right?" 

Cue my boyfriend's deadpan, I nearly burst out laughing from that. Thanks Hawks.