Forty-three

Edna is sHoOkEtH

"Come on." I mumble with popsicle in hand as I scroll through Chisaki Kai's bank statements. I kinda hacked into it in order to see if there is anything to pin against him, but aside from large sums of cash being withdrawn I got nothing since there is no way to track cash without the serial number. 

"Your popsicle is going to melt." Toya says behind me, "Wrong hand Onii-chan." I sigh, leaning back in my chair and eating said popsicle that is no where near melting thanks to my left hand. Right now I'm in my dorm since I don't feel like going over to the HQ to find stuff out. "Something up?" Toya puts his arms on my shoulders, probably looking at my screen. "Hey, why aren't you lending me some of that cash?" he asks, causing me to eye roll "Because it ain't mine, Dumbass, it's someone else's account." 

"Darn, can you still lend me some cash?" he asks, not even questioning whose account it is. "What for?" I sigh, "Uh, no what nevermind." Toya gets off before starting to leave "Aww is someone going on a date with his boyfriend." I turn to look at him with a shit-eating grin, "Fuck off Azula!" he grumbles as I see him turn a nice shade of pink. "Well, since I'm a nice baby sister, I could lend you some cash for this date. Hell, I'll even throw in a condom free of charge!"

"I swear to fucking Satan Azula, I'm a guy, I can't get fucking pregnant." Toya groans as I take out my wallet, taking out some cash before grabbing a condom from a drawer. "Thank you for your business and for that extra bit of intel." I wink looks like I got some more blackmail on him. 

"I swear to fucking Satan tell anyone and I will kill you." 

"Bitch bet." I call after him as he leaves.

Late in the night one night

The message came just as I was finishing my patrol near Tokyo. I reply to Sir Nighteye saying that I will get my command center, per say, ready, then start heading back to Musutafa to VAS HQ since that is the only place with the tech I need.

Sir Nighteye

Sir: Alright, I will make sure 
everyone get the correct coms 
prior to the meeting so that you can hear the plan as well.

Kiki: Ok sounds good to me.

--

I arrive to the HQ after having put my "master" ear piece in, listening in on the plan via Sir's. I enter the house, lock the door (including deadbolt) and head up stairs to start everything up and such.

Computer start up, opening the cabinet with the TV and turning it on, getting the map up, thanking the fact that Toga and Twice are at the Chisaki resident so I can hack into the WiFi to get the cameras. "Any words of encouragement now that everyone has their headsets on Kiki?" Sir asks, "Try not to die if you would." I shrug as everything finishes getting ready; all that is left is for the team to get there.

"Let's rock 'n' roll people." I mumble as the map of the Chisaki resident shows up in the TV, off to the side has various colors of dots with the code/nickname I have for everyone that isn't their alias. The dots are their coms and will show up on the map once they are there. Let's hope things work out.

Time Skip

"Everything set Kiki?" Eraserhead (Dadzawa) asks, "Yes Sir." I respond as I spin my chair around to look at the screen, all the dots in front of the place. "They don't have any cameras 'sept for the the front so I can only follow with the dots." I inform Nighteye (Psych) only. "Alright, we'll keep in touch." he replies, I switch my headset to hear everyone in the team as there is a rush of wind over all the coms. That's not a good start, the door opens behind me, but I ignore it since Toya is the only one with the key to the deadbolt. He better have relocked everything. "We're going in." Sir Nighteye says as I see all of the dots heading in. "Rodger. Le Million, Deku, I'mma need you two mainly to look for the little girl. She've met you so she is more likely to trust you guys than the rest even though they are heroes, when you deal with shit at that age it's harder to trust new people." I respond, hearing two "Rodgers" from them.

"Kiki," Sir says "if you need to you can go. We can handle things from here."

"Alright, I'll set your com as the temporary master." I inform him before turning in my chair to face my computer to do so, quirking my eyebrow seeing my older brother.

I mute my mic once the task is done "Hi." I greet him properly, "How long have you been using this as a command center?" he asks. "This is the first mission." I answer then adding "I've thinking about moving here since I'll actually have an office with room for Kenma, plus it's not far from UA." 

"What about the VAS?" Toya asks, "Most members are with the League, arrested or dead. It's already under my name for a couple years now so that's not an issue." I shrug as I hear an explosion over my headset, turning my attention to the mission.

Little short, but I like my cliff hangers ^^