Forty-seven

Couple days later

"Really Keigo?" I sigh, walking into my apartment seeing Hawks shirtless. "What? Don't act like you haven't done something like this at my place." he counters, "Sports bras are different from bras and nipples." I reply. Yeah I've spent the night at Hawks's place a few times. "Whatever, I have to finish getting ready." I head off to my room, but Hawks follows "I'm guessing there's a reason why you are wearing your UA uniform."

"Yeah, you know the thing my elementary school held last year that I didn't go to?" I ask him, putting cover up over my scar "Well they're holding another one today that I am going to."

"Ah, good luck with that." he chirps, I pull my hair up in a bun before putting my beanie on "Thanks buddy, try not to destroy the place while I'm out." I tell him, my friend salutes me a "Yes Ma'am" as I leave. Let's hope I don't have to deal with my childhood bully who is also the kid I punched in the face, not that I remember them but I got a scar on my knuckle from it along with getting expelled.

Doop

"Azi." I tell the woman at the front desk after she asked for my name. "So you're the one everyone been wanting to see!" she smiles handing me a name tag, "I guess so," I stick it on my hip "do you know where I'm suppose to go?" Again, this is the first time I've gone. The woman tells me to just go to the gym and that there is going to be a welcome video in ten.

I thank her before heading over, following the signs mainly. Once I arrive, I go up and take a seat in the very back and out of habit keep an eye out for anyone looking sus. All I see is a variety of school uniforms from middle school to high school since the message said that we could wear either but I don't see any UA ones. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, I mean UA is pretty big so if there was I doubt anyone would recognize me and just think I was in a different class. The lights dim for the video even though there are still students coming in.

A lot of the video has stuff from kindergarten (which I did not attend) and end of sixth year (I was expelled during my fifth year), though I did see some with me in them but only a few. Once the video ends a student gets up and, using a microphone, gives us further instructions on what we are doing. Basically we're going down memory lane and going back to our old classrooms, if we don't remember we can go to the tables by the front to get them. Which I do, "Azi, Azi, Az- aha! Here you go." the lady says, handing me the paper with my classes "Thank you." I smile before for going to first year class since, like I said, I never went to kindergarten.

"Oh, is it our turn already?" the teacher asks as I walk in, she is putting papers on the wall. "I don't think so, I didn't attend kindergarten so I thought it would be best if I wait in here, if that's alright." I respond/ask. "Fine by me." she says, putting the last paper up, "Is there anything I can help with?" I ask her since I'm here early. "Nope, that was the last thing." she says so I go over to the desk that has my name, she must've set things up like how they were when I was here. "You know, I'm glad you decided to come Azi!" she chirps "I'm not sure if anyone else does but it's hard for me to forget."

"I wish I had as good of memory, I only really remember our student aid." even that isn't as well remember, she had reminded me of Fuyumi which led me to call her Sensei-nee. "Well since you are much older, you can call me Haku." Haku says.

My former classmates walk in, all talking to one another, ignoring me which I don't mind. "Sorry for being late Haku-san, my brother was suppose to watch Kenma but he forgot about the extra training he wanted to do and I had to drop him off with a friend." the aid says, coming in a bit out of breath. Is that Fuyumi?! "No need to worry, we're just getting started." Haku says as Fuyumi sits down beside me "Hi Sensei-nee." I smile "Long time no see."

"Azi? I didn't think you would come this year." she says, "Neither did I." I tell her as Haku tells everyone that we're going to watch a slideshow from when we were in her class. Is that me flipping off the camera? "I remember sending that to your brother I think he was." Fuyumi tells me, "Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Toya was laughing his ass off when he saw it." I say I mean he didn't really cared if I cussed, he did it.

Fuyumi gives me a confused look but the slideshow comes to an end and we have to go to the next class "Kenma is with Rumi right?" I ask "I can go pick him up once I'm done."

Fuyumi doesn't say anything for a good minute before sighing "I swear Azula, I should've known when you fell asleep in Dad's arms at the Sports Festival I took you to."

"Eh? It was him, I don't think I even realized it was him." I laugh before saying bye to her and heading to second year.

I head out and go to the next class, the hall crowded with people chatting to each other, the normal atmosphere of a school full of teenagers. I sigh a little, I'm not use to this anymore even though I left this behind just in the spring. Man I feel old.

Bit of a time skip

It's after the fourth year thing, I'm leaving the classroom to go to the next class when a girl with brunette hair walks up to me "You're Azi, right?" she asks, I nod and she introduce herself as Namako Ansa "Though I doubt you remember me." she adds, rubbing the back of her neck. "You look familiar." there was a girl that was sitting with me at the swings before I punched an idiot. 

"So you got into UA after getting expelled for punching Bakugo?" she asks, "Surprisingly yes." so they still remember th- wait "Hold on, you said I punched a kid named Bakugo?" I honestly don't remember, "Yeah-" she starts to answer but is interrupted by an all too familiar voice "OI!! HAS ANYONE SEEN THE BITCH THAT PUNCHED MY FACE?!" followed by a "Kacchan!!"

"Oh my All Might." I put my hand over my mouth partly to keep myself from correcting him. "What? Have you ran into him at UA?" Namako-san asks, "That alone is an understatement, he's my boyfriend." I admit, causing her to squeal much like Ashido would "OMG! You're kidding right? Did you guys meet at UA?"

I shake my head "No, we met at an arcade one night. Then after I was done with my patrol I stopped by a convenient store to get something to eat, he happened to be there. Not even twenty hours later he asked me out."

"Wait," she grabs my shoulders, I tense out of reflex but relax after "patrol? You're Pro already?"

"Um yeah," I shrug "I was able to get a recommend when I was twelve for UA and I took it. I'm still a rookie for the most part, but yeah."

"Which one?" she asks before quickly "Actually scratch that, it would be dangerous for you to tell me and would bring you unwanted attention."

"Not really, I'm not that popular and Azi is just a nickname." I say "I'm the Reluctant Hero Kiki."

"No way! How in the world do you get those shots of Hawks and Endeavor?" 

"It helps that I'm on good terms with them and knowing how to be stealthy." I shrug, we walk into the classroom "Question, was Bakugo and Midoriya in the same class?"

"Yup, good luck!"

1400 words ^¥^