Sixty-six

"Mornin' Kiki!" is what I wake up too, causing me to jerk up, looking around the room partly thinking I was still with the League. I'm not, Shokubuki just broke into Katsuki's room "For fuck's sake Fujiwara," I mumble "warn me next time."

"Sorry." she smiles with a bag in hand "Hawks told me that you might be in here when you weren't in your dorm."

"Bet he did." I yawn rubbing my eye "What's up?"

The woman smiles before holding out the bag "It's finish." 

"It it?!" I get a nod from her as she hands me the bag with my costume "Try it on! We need to make sure everything works." So that's what I do, I strip to my undies and put the costume on. It doesn't look any different than before, kinda the point. But it does have a higher heat and chill tolerance than my last one especially with the pockets that I put my stuff in. And the shorts can more or less turn into pants to hide my knives and my sports bra can more or less extend into a tank top, both extremely helpful when I'm trying to avoid people. 

"It's perfect Fujiwara." I smile at her. "Good, now try not to get killed." 

"Never been a goal to do so." I joke before checking the time, almost time for lunch "Might as well go down for lunch." I mumble. 

"Don't let me hold you back." 

"Thanks Fujiwara, I'll let you know if I need anything else." I grab my beanie, phone and the hoodie to annoy my boyfriend. "Later kiddo." Fujiwara says as I run out while texting my boyfriend that he doesn't need to get me lunch.

I get to the main building just in time for the bell to chime, it took me a bit longer because I decided to change into my school uniform so not to stand out too much. I still put on the hoodie. Just as I walk into the crowded hall Katsuki text me a simple "🖕🏻" very romantic. 

"Azula!" I am hugged from behind by none other than Nejire, though despite the warning, if you call it that, I still stiffen up a bit "I need a better warning than that Hado-san." I tell her, returning a hug. "Sorry Azula-san." she smiles as Amajiki comes over, I give him a wave "Hi Amajiki-kun."

"Hi Azula-san, are you joining us for lunch?" he asks.

"Sure." I smile as Nejire looks at my hoodie "This isn't one of your hoodies." she tilt is her head a little, "I'm wearing it aren't I?" I ask copying her head tilt as we walk "So I would think it is." 

"Still don't think so." she replies. "Hado-san," Amajiki mumbles "don't worry about it. It's just a hoodie."

"Thank you." I open an arm out in offer of a half-hug, which he hesitantly gives. "Hey, it just that we got that strict teacher standing at lunch. They might take it." Nejire says.

"Well they're gonna have to fight me then, I don't give two fucks." I state walking into the cafeteria, already spotting my boyfriend, brothers and Hawks. Oops, Hawks will probably recognize the hoodie from last night. "I mean I would totally like to see them try to give me detention." I add "Hell, I'll even play along! Wait until Aizawa get the detention slip for me. It'll be fantastic!"

"Or if they try calling your parents." Nejire now getting on this train of jokes as we get in line. "Nah, they'd get Toya first since he is the first number on my contacts form, then Yuki then my emergency contacts. The Firelord is the last person they'd try to call." I explain "But Toya, he would probably play along with it too."