Twenty-nine

Let's start Pride month right by~ Wishing All for One a very Gay Birthday (June 1st).

I step out of the ring with Kamai as the patrons go back to what they were doing before the fight, all except for three. "That was amazing!" Rin says, her eyes sparkling. "Thanks." Kamai says with a wink, causing the girl to blush. "Shouldn't you get that cut looked at?" Midoriya asks since the ice had melted and it's bleeding. I take a look at it "Nah, it's not that deep." I shrug before changing the subject "So, you three here to train without quirks?"

"Yeah!" Midoriya smiles, "Well, it just so happens that the two of us are the main instructors aside from Gunhead himself." Kamai drapes an arm over my shoulder "Though I'm here more often than T.A. here." 

"Not my fault I have work." I counters, "Whatever girl."

"I'm sorry," Rin says "but are you two a couple." 

"Would be if she wasn't straight." Kamai laughs, "Besides she's my girlfriend." Katsuki adds before walking over and putting an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Jealous much?" I sigh towards my boyfriend before saying to Rin that Kamai is bisexual. Which only makes Rin blush more, "Anyways, Kamai, do you want to work with Rin? I can work with the boys better." I say to my friend, "Sure thing." she leads Rin off somewhere, allowing me to turn my full attention on to the two boys "Alright, I will not tolerate you two fighting. You are both here to train not to kick each other's asses, understood?"

Midoriya nods, looking a little terrified, as I look at the man next to me "Understood Katsuki?" I repeat, "Tsk whatever."

"Good."

Later

"Why the hell do I have to go on this date?" I ask, stepping out in a dark plaid tank top dress with a black long sleeve shirt. "Because!" Ashido reasons "Now we need to do your hair and makeup."

I let out a huff, good thing I put some concealer on the hickeys already. After a few minutes, my hair is pulled back in a half-up hairdo and my scar is concealed. "Perfect!" Yaoyorozu claps, "Hold on." Uraraka says, holding a tube. She opens it before applying pale pink lipstick "Now we're done." she says. "Nice touch Uraraka." Ashido says, "Thanks."

"Are we done yet?" I sigh the girls nod so I put in the black knee-high socks they told me to wear before grabbing my shoes, bag, and phone. "Later then, and you guys better be out of my room before I get back." I point before leaving to the restaurant that Hawks texted me earlier.

"Your friend is a pain in the ass." Katsuki says once we met up a few blocks from the restaurant, "I know, but it could be worst. It could've been a more fancy restaurant." I reply, that's right, Hawks set Katsuki and I up on a date. "Then he'd definitely make sure I was in a more fancy dress." I mumble, causing my boyfriend to chuckle "I don't know, you looked pretty hot in that dress at the party thing."

"Shut up." I groan "I do not need the bird to know about that. I wouldn't've been in the shop if it wasn't for the mission."

"Just like you wouldn't have drank alcohol." 

"Dude, I'm fifteen besides you're the one who gave me the vodka."

"You said that you were twenty-seven."

"Yeah, twenty-seven as of that day dingus." I remind him, "Whatever, we're almost at the damn restaurant."

Few weeks later

"You guys will do fine." I tell the nervous students as we arrive at the facility where they will take their licensing exam "Just follow your guts, that's one of the best tool you got out there, more reliable than your quirks a good portion of the time." I give an encouraging smile. "Easy for you to say, you aren't the one taking it." Ashido mutters, "But I had to take it too, besides you guys are first years! Majority of the testees are second years so that puts you guys are less expected to do as well." I reason.

"Not helping in the motivation department Sis." Shoto sighs, "I wasn't finish, as I was saying, the fact they y'all got the okay to take is shows that Nezu thinks you're ready." I stand on the still moving bus and place my hands on my hips "Now Plus Ultra on three."

1

2

3

"PLUS ULTRA!"

"Now let's show them what UA is made of." the bus stops and I step off first, making sure my beanie is on properly. "You do realize that the passibg rate is 50% right?" Aizawa says next to me, "I know but I managed to pass when I was thirteen without using my quirk, so they should have an easier time." I think I had like ten expresso shots on the way over, I don't remember really. "Yes but you were different than your peers, you had a better understanding at what being a hero is like." the teacher counters. 

"So do they, they've actually fought villains, I was just raised by one." 

"Nevermind." my teacher shakes his head as some of the other schools come over, including Ketsubutsu Academy which has Sensei's favorite colleague "Hey Eraserhead!" Ms. Joke waves, walking over with a big grin "Let's get married."

"No." is his immediate response, as usual. "Maybe next time then." the female hero still smiling before turning to me "Kiki, didn't think I would see you here again." 

"Not the only one." I reply "Nezu figured I'd be good at helping Eraser keep this class in line."

"You're Kiki?" I look over to see a guy with in a Shiketsu Uniform, "Yes I am though I tend to keep my face out of the media." I reply. "That's pretty cool." he comments before his class rep (I think) told him to get moving or something like that. "Good luck kiddos!" I call after the UA students as they go in. 

Sorry for not putting much detail into the date, I don't really have much experience in that department >~<