Forty-one

"Did you seriously have to threaten my boyfriend?" Toya asks me the following afternoon once I came out of my room. "Of course, you'd do the same thing to mine if you knew who he was." I answer. "You're gay too Toya?" Midoriya asks, walking into the kitchen where we are at. "Bi actually." he answers before continuing his conversation with me "Just because I'd do it doesn't mean you get to."

"Sure it does!" I smile "That's what siblings are for and you should know that."

"Natsuo could've."

"First, does he even know that you ain't single never the less who? Second, we both know that I am much more intimidating than he is." I point out. "Fuck you." he mumbles, "That would be incest Toya." Shot says as I continue to drink my coffee. "So what exactly did I miss?" Sho asks, "Azula threatened Toya's boyfriend." Midoriya answers, looking for something in the cupboard, "Apparently big brother is Bi." I click to my twin who nods before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. I finish my coffee and rinse it out before going to leave "Well, I got some paperwork to take care of so you boys behave." I smile, heading off to my room. 

I sit down at my desk with the "papers" pulled up on my tablet, I normally fill them out digitally as a backup. I grab my stylist to fill everything out, but before I can even put in the date, my phone starts trying to summon Kokoros. "What's up Hawks?" I ask after putting the phone on speaker, "Hey, the President just called me saying she wants a meeting with us in a half-hour." he tells me "That was twenty-three minutes ago."

"What the hell?! Why didn't you call sooner?" I exclaim, grabbing my costume to change into it. "Because she didn't hang up until just now. I'm already on my way over to UA, I should be there in a couple minutes." he says as I strap my knives on, "Okay, I'll meet you on the roof." I hang up the phone before putting it, my tablet and my beanie in my shirt pocket before grabbing my boots and heading up to the roof.

"Thanks." I say to the blonde after we touch down on the roof. Shit, I grabbed the boots I use for my undercover, I'll deal with it. I hop on one foot, trying to get the shoe on without stopping not falling. I get one on, just not zipped, I do the same with the other foot only this time falling but I turn it into a summersault. "That was smooth." Hawks remarks as soon as I was beside him, "Thanks." I smirk heading down the stairs as I put my beanie on.

"Kiki, I didn't think you'd be here so soon." the President says as we walk in "Since you missed my call."

"You didn't even call, I would've had a notification on my lock screen if I did." I state "You just don't like me." Both her and Hawks blinks their eyes due to how blunt I was, what? Why sugar coat it or beat around the bush? She doesn't answer as I sit down on the couch before taking out my tablet to work on my report, "Well, right now I'd just want to see how you two are doing with your mission." the woman says. "We're both high ranked heroes, not children." I say, not looking away from my screen. "So you already got some information then Kiki?"

"Sure," I smirk as she and Hawks gives surprised looks "Dabi prefers his coffee black though he will take a few shots of espresso or alcohol in his depending on the time of day, Toga like the seasonals or special ones like a rainbow Frappe, Mr. Compress likes cubanos, Twice a white mocha, Spinner, I think his alias is, will take a black coffee or hot cocoa, ice coffee for Magne while Shigaraki's all depends on how much sleep he got." I rattle off, signing the report. Hawks lets out a cough as the Commission President asks how this is important "Because when someone is first starting out in a villain group they are more errands boy than member and won't get any of the juicy information until they prove themselves. It's about the same way as a sidekick." I shrug "So Hawks is really the only one that needs this information." I put my tablet away and look up to see a glare "Hawks, may I speak with Kiki alone please." she states and my friend leaves, after slipping a feather under my thigh.

"What are you trying to play at Kiki?" she asks venomously, "Don't know what you are talking about." I shrug "Though I could be saying the same thing, the second time I've spoken with you and your already annoyed with me."

"I'm not annoyed with you, I just don't think you are giving me the respect I deserve."

I give a hearty laugh "Oh I'm sorry, but my respect is earned not given. You had some but lost it." I stand up, the feather staying on the couch "I think we're done here, but before I go remember this: Hawks is not just my co-worker, he is family to me. If you continue to control his life, you'll see why I've had baddies beg for mercy."

"Is that a threat?"

"A threat is an expression of an intention to inflict harm, I didn't say anything about hurting you, I merely warned you about what might be the result if you mess with those close to me." with that, I leave the room and go down the hall where Hawks is talking to Mirko. "Hi Mirko." I smile, "Hey Kiki. Not causing trouble are ya?" she asks. "Only for villains." I reply as Hawks shakes his head. 

"Let's get some KFC, it's been awhile since we hanged out together." Keigo suggest. "How did you know I had a meal of coffee?" I laugh.