Sixty

And here I thought Hawks could never make a good threat. I fall to the ground as I try to calm down, focus on anything else, but I can't. "Endeavor! Nice to see you, well, I better be off." Ito says as his footsteps leaves. "Explain what just happened." Dad says as my throat opens a bit, enough to normalize my breathing and to get up. "Just catching up with a jackass." Hawks replies, still sounding irritated. I smooth my outfit before turning around and giving a slight bow "It's an honor to meet you Mr. Endeavor." Damn, I am shocked to hear that my voice is still stable after all of that. "Shouldn't you have a jacket?" Dad asks "Your shivering and it's 55° [about 13°C] out."

"Normally I am not affected by the cold." I smile "Just must be a little off tonight. But I do thank you for your concern."

I turn back around and start heading to UA, I need some space from them unless I blow my cover, unless I already have with the panic attack due to that- that thing. "Just breath girl." I mumble, "Hey Amanda?" Hawks appears next to me with Toya "You alright?"

"I'm fine." I immediately respond, but even though I am not looking at him, I already know that he doesn't believe me. "Are you sure?" he asks, "Yeah." I reply, continuing my walk to UA. "Why on earth are you two walking?" Dad asks "And at this temperature."

"Well it's kinda difficult to get in a car carrying this guy," Hawks says "and he kinda doubles as a heater."

"The cold never really been a major problem for me." I shrug, not looking back at them, I'm just focused on getting home. Honestly, Dad being here works in my favor by giving Keigo someone to talk to that isn't me.

Doop

We arrive to UA's Gates, I was think of going to the HQ to change, but I just want to go to bed. So I just wake on in, "Amanda!" Hawks call, only for the alarms to not go off. "How th-"

"The dorms are five minutes from the main building." I say, "Later Firelord!" Hawks says before catching up "So your a UA student that decided to sneak out for a drink."

"There are two things wrong with your statement," I sigh "One I did not sneak out and Two, I am not a student anymore, I am a member of the staff. Besides, would you blame me? Your boyfriend here is as valid of a reason to drink as the rest of 1-A alone."

"Fair enough." Hawks laughs as I start rubbing off the makeup, it's dark out so it shouldn't be too visible untile we are closer to one of the dorm buildings. "So I'm guessing you are heading to the staff dorms." Hawks remarks, as we both head in the same direction, "Wrong again." I tell him as we reach Alliance Heights "Though, you were right about the trama I have thanks to Ito." With that, I make a beeline for the elevator, closing it before Keigo can get in. I know, that was a little rude, I just don't want to talk about it; along with getting out of my costume, like seriously the wig cap is trying to unalive me right now. I promptly remove wig and said wig cap gaining a thanks in the form of relief from my head, damn that feels good. 

I arrive to my floor, even though I don't want to sleep alone, I kinda need to get out of this get up before I do go to either Shoto's or Katsuki's room; I can figure that out after I change.

Into my room I go, plopping my boots by the door with the rest of my shoes, leaving the lights off because I don't need them, though I do lock my door. Sure, it's not likely for Hawks to come up here when he has a drunk Toya to take care of. I go into the bedroom portion, still in the dark now because I am lazy, placing the wig on my desk for future me to deal with. I grab my change of clothes before going to the bathroom to shower off the smell of booze. 

"I really need to get some sleep tonight." I mumble into the mirror, the light showing the darkness under my eye. Now to check in that burn I got from that territorial gremlin, "I swear to fucking Bassy you really want it to scar." I curse. The burn resides on the back of my left thigh just below my ass. It could probably peek out with my shorts, I'm not completely sure though, whatever. I start washing the makeup off, once I take the contact out and back in it's case. I'll deal with butt burn later, I grab my brush so that I don't have to worry about brushing my hair after the shower because that is annoying with wet hair. 

"You know," someone says, putting their rough hands on my hips "you are making really hard not to fuck you."

"Hmm, I can say the same to you, only not as pleasing unless that's your kink Katsuki." I respond, looking at him via the mirror as he place his chin on my shoulder. "Why?' he asks, rubbing circles with his thumb. "For the same damn reason that I flipped you off, you gave me a damn burn by my ass without fucking telling me." I tell him before hissing as his left hand moves to the said burn. "So you're pissed that I didn't tell you? That's a lame reason." I am told, I put the brush down and turn to look at him "It is fucking not lame, idiot. For starters I'd need to take care of the burn so that it doesn't get infected and cause other problems." I inform him, crossing my arms over my chest. "Tsk." he kiss me forehead "Fine, hurry up so that I can go back to sleep."