Twenty-one

Next Morning:

When I wake up, my mind is blank. What the hell? And why the fuck is my head killing me? "What the actual fuck?" I mumble, sitting up and rubbing my forehead. What the hell happened?

"Shut the fuck up." my boyfriend groans behind me, oh now I notice his arm draped over my waist "And lay the hell back down." he adds. "I got things to do babe." I say, though laying back down would feel nice. So I lay back down on my back this time, "Wow." I can almost hear the eye roll from him "Not going to fight me about?"

"Not with a headache and a blank head." I retort back, I feel him sit up and then see him looking at me "Define blank." Katsuki says, sounding concerned? "Like I am trying to remember something but it ain't wanting to come out." I reply.

"What do you remember?"

"You pounding on my door asking who the hell was screaming bloody murder." I answer, "I wasn't fucking pounding Bitch." he says "Is that seriously the last thing you remember?"

"Besides falling asleep yeah." I am now confused, "It's Sunday, you forgot about what happened yesterday." he informs me, causing me to sit up quickly "What the hell?!" I get up and grab my laptop and my head set that I would've used to record, if I went undercover. Hooking it up to my laptop, I download the video and audio. Lo and behold, I did forget about yesterday. I go through the video, "How the hell did you record all of this?" Katsuki asks now watching the video with me, "My little secret." I answer him as the Flirt comes on "I think I know who has been doing all the illegal stuff too." I say, handing the laptop to Katsuki I grab the files from my bag and pull out the one on Eiji, "Name: Saeko Eiji. Age: 37, been at the company for eight years and work in finances. He is reported as quirkless." I read aloud from the file I got on the dude. "Reported quirkless?" Katsuki repeats and I nod "I think he has one but didn't register it to better get away with his crimes." I explain, "D'you think someone could've lied until high school?" he asks. "Yes and no." I answer as I grab something from my bag "They could've been a really late bloomer too, especially if they found out from a doctor that they are quirkless via X-ray. Or their quirk require specific circumstances in order to manifest, like a guy wouldn't know they have a quirk that let them get pregnant unless they are a bottom and got fucked without protection." I sit back down and plug a reader into my laptop before taking it from my boyfriend, opening another app. 

"Seriously?" he asks "Late bloomers?"

"Yeah, Pre-school age is just average but there can be those that are out side the average. Sho's manifested when we were four and a half while mine manifested on our fifth birthday." I prick my finger and squeeze some blood into the reader so that I can figure out what was injected into me. 

"What the hell are you doing?" my boyfriend asks, I don't give an answer as I look through the results. Or at least I don't give him the answer that he was looking for "Well, I could've died." I say casually, scrolling some more. "What?!" cue some mini explosions from my boyfriend.

"The guy injected me with some Triazolam, which when mixed with alcohol can be fatal." I explain "But it also can cause memory lost. Luckily, from my guesses, I didn't have enough alcohol in my system to react very much to the Triazolam."

"How when you fucking drank fucking Vodka?" Katsuki asks, I simply light my right hand on fire. "I going to have to find out if there has been any other deaths or near deaths due to Triazolam around the same time as other corporate parties."

I look over at my boyfriend who is giving me a Seriously? look. "What?" I ask him, "How the hell are you going to do that?"

"With a few phone calls." I wink before doing just that, call the CEO then calling Tsukauchi with the question around those cold cases from around those dates then suggesting a check of alcohol levels and for the drug or similar.

"I was right." I sigh, hanging up the phone "All we need now is better evidence than my guesses."

"You think you can do it?"

"Oh yeah, he is probably already checking the news for any reports containing me dying mysteriously." I respond "I'll just have to catch him making a mistake."

Monday

I tie the brown hair into a half-up hairdo before I go to the meeting that Mr. Saeko is going to be at. I already have Hawks be my listening feather incase anything goes wrong for me and I need back up.

"Ah, good morning Ling-san." the boss says as I walk into the board room. Oh hey, Mr. Bakugo is here too. "Good morning Ichikawa-sama." I bow before taking my seat. Eiji looking surprised to see me here, just wait for it bitch. The meeting goes on without a hitch. Then there is after the meeting, I leave, paying attention to my tablet pretending to write with my stylist as I walk where I'll be working. "Ling-san! Wait up!" I turn to see Saeko coming up, "Sakeo right?" I ask. "Saeko actually, we met at the party Saturday." he gives a good boy smile, "We did?" I ask before laughing nervously "I am so sorry, I must've been pretty wasted that night."

"It's fine, I was wondering if you want to talk some more? Maybe jog your memory a bit." he asks. "Um sure," I check my tablet "I have time now if you don't mind." I tell him with a smile. "Great, let's go to my office." he suggest before leading me to it. 

I have to say, it looks pretty posh. He lets me walk in first, when he enters I hear the door shut and lock. "I figure some privacy would be nice." Saeko explains before asking about my quirk. "I'm quirkless actually." I tell him, "You are? Then how did you survive the Triazolam with the alcohol in your system?"

"Survive?" I ask him "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Let me tell you a secret Doll." the guy whispers in my ear "My quirk allows me to inject people with Triazolam just by touching their skin." another thing I was right about, "Okay? Why are you telling me now? I can tell someone about it." I state. Saeko smirks "You see princess, you won't be leaving this room. Alive." I swear the villains would enjoy this dude but kill him given the chance. "So, any last words?" his smirk growing more as he grab my hand. "Fang." is my response, but not for Saeko.