Forty-six

Why the heck does Toya have an ENDEAVOR body pillow?

Would you like to adopt [Kozume Kenma]? "Hold on," I am shock "you are asking me, a frickin' fifteen year-old girl, if I want to adopt Kenma? Don't you have to be 18 and or married to do so?" I think I startled Inko-san a little, "You are correct on both parts, but that is so that a child is placed in a home that will be able to provide for them with parents that care mature enough to do so." she explains "With what Detective Tsukauchi has told me, you are both mature enough and capable of doing so."

"What do you say?" Tsukauchi asks, "Yes, we'll just have to deal the ordeal of family names." I reply. "Ah yes, rumor has it that you have boyfriend." the detective notes, "Did a little bird tell ya?" I grumble I swear I didn't think this guy would be in on the part taking of tea. 

"Maybe."

"Why don't you talk with him while I get out the paperwork and talk to Kozume." Inko suggests. I nod, stepping out with her and standing by the door as I call Katsuki up. "What's up?" he answers, "Well, I got good news. I'm going to be a mom." I answer only to hear an onslaught of cursing pertaining to those "weak ass condoms".

"Not like that dude, relax." I laugh "They couldn't find any family members that would take Kenma so his Social Worker asked if I would adopt him."

"And you said yes, don't see why the hell you need to call me?"

"Yeah, there's a slight hiccup: the family name." I rub the back of my neck, Katsuki's reply catches me off guard "Put mine down." 

"W-what?! Are you sure?" what is he planning to marry me or somethin'? "Yeah I'm fucking sure. I'm sticking with ya whether you like it or not." 

"Is that a marriage proposal? Because Toya is really wanting to threaten ya first." I hum.

"Fuck him, and call it more of a promise for now." I swear to fucking God. "Okay, want me to mark you down as the father then?" I ask, he responds with a duh, "Kk I'll take care of the papers then. Later Bastard."

"Whatever Bitch."

I walk back into the office, Inko asking if we figure things out. "Yeah, he agreed to be Obaasan." I answer, "Well, he will have to sign too. So I can give you my address so that you guys can send it over once he does." Inko smiles. I give a nod as she hands me her business card and a yellow envelope where the papers are I guess. "I'll make sure they get done. Thank you for your help." I bow to her, "Oh no, I should be thanking you for taking care of Kenma." she smiles.

Later

I return to the dorms, I have to get the papers signed before we can register Kenma's quirk. But as Kenma was taking off his shoes, someone walks by and grabs me by my collar "Keep your shoes on kid, we're going out." Katsuki says. "Let go of me! I can walk in my own." I grumble as Kenma turns into a cat and hops onto my shoulder then on to Katsuki's. Good news is that he does let go of my collar, but takes my hand instead "Where are we heading?" I ask him. "To take care of the papers then the old hag invited us to dinner." Katsuki replies. I hum a little as Kenma changes back still on Katsuki's shoulders, "What the hell kid?!"

I burst out laughing only to bring glares from Katsuki. We get on the bus, sitting near the middle. Kenma sits between us, holding the folder (he insisted) and kicking his feet. "How are you going to tell your family?" Katsuki asks, "Geez, I don't know." I admit "The only one that doesn't really know about Kenma is Mom since I haven't been able to see her thanks to work, though any one of my sibling could have told her."

"And I'm guessing none of them know about us." Katsuki remarks, "Unless Kamai told either Toya or Natsuo, nope." I glance over at Katsuki who seems in deep thought "We should probably tell your mother first." 

"Don't we have to see yours first?"

"Fuck no, it's only three. The dinner isn't till seven. Raccoon Eyes and Shitty Hair wouldn't stop asking who the hell I got pregnant." I tried to hide my laugh "Your fault for yelling."

"Shut up, so are we going to see your mom or what?"

"Since you insist." I eye roll before pulling the string up by the windows and standing up "Too bad we're going the wrong direction."

Time Skip

"Why don't I go in first?" I suggest, a little nervous. "Alright, but don't take too long. I don't want to look like a fucking idiot." Katsuki remarks, I flip him off before going in without my beanie. "Hi Mom." I smile, "Azula." she comes over and gives me a hug "Oh, how are you?"

"I'm doing alright, you?"

"I'm alright, your siblings have been visiting and telling me about a little boy you are watching." she smiles, I knew they would. "Well there's that and I have a boyfriend too." I feel my cheeks warm up, "Oh~ And do I get to meet him?" she asks.

"He's actually here now with the kiddo." I go over to the door and let the two in. "Hello Mrs. Todoroki, I'm Bakugo Katsuki." he bows, wow, didn't know he had that in him. "Just call me Rei, no need to be so formal." Mom says as Kenma hides behind Katsuki's leg, "And who is this little one?" Mom asks. "Kenma." he peaks out before going back into hiding. "The kiddo the others mentioned." I tell her "That I am adopting with Katsuki."

BANG! I get into a fighting stance facing the door "Did my feather just heard what I thought it heard?" I swear to Ozai Hawks. "What?" I ask, lowering my fists. "That I'm going to be an uncle!" he grins while I hear more yelling "What the fucking hell chicken brains?! There's other people here!!" Toya yells at his boyfriend as I pinch my nose "And 'Zawa complains about Yamada." I mumble. "Answer the question Kiki." Hawks 'threatens', pointing a feather sword at me "And hi Mrs. Todoroki." 

I use my right index and middle fingers to push the sword out of my face before putting the tip of my ice sword at my friend's neck "I don't think you are in the position to make demands Hawks." I say pleasantly but with a devious smirk. "What the hell Azula?" Toya walks in, "He started it." I say taking back my sword and melting it in my right hand.

Ah, siblings both the blood ones and the friends that are like siblings.