Thirty-five

Natsuo

"Where are we?" I ask as Natsuo knocks on the door. "A friend's house, I was already coming over here so it isn't much out of the blue." The door opens, revealing a very familiar purple-haired girl. "Azula?! What are you doing here?" she asks, ignoring my brother, to be fair I've never really seen Kamai outside of the dojo unless we are going to Azi's. "I got stabbed." I laugh, rubbing the back of my neck; "Wait you know Damatachi?" Natsuo asks in total shock. "Come on you two, we can talk inside." our friend eye rolls, stepping aside to let us in.

"This world is too small to my liking." Natsuo says, sitting on the couch. "Trust me, it's smaller than you think Natsu." I tell him. Kamai sighs "Let's get you wrapped up before we are tickled to death by your friend."

We put a red towel on the couch for me to sit on before I melt the ice on the wound "You cauterized it?" Natsuo asks [ Pls note that cauterize or cauterise is burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) which can stop the production of cells] "Not really, more like put a bandaid and numb it." I shrug as Kamai prods a finger in it, so glad that it's still kinda numb "It's a few centimeters deep. You might want to see a doctor about it." she says before putting the gauze on, looks like I get to visit with Recovery Girl. "Okay, thanks Kamai." I say to her, putting my shirt back on "I still don't know how you two know each other." Natsuo sits down on the other side of me "Gunhead's dojo." we answer as I stand up "I better get going. I need to finish my patrol." I say almost sighing. "After you got stabbed? You need to rest Azula." Natsuo tells me, "Believe me, this is not as painful as the first time around since it's on my left." I tell him, he is reminding me of a few friends. I give my older brother a smirk "Besides, I'm one of the best they go in the streets." With that, I grab my shoes, leaving the slippers before I head off to finish my patrol.

Blue Uno™ Skip

I return to UA, I don't think Recovery Girl is awake at this hour so I'll see her in the morning. Er, later this morning I should say. I head up to my room only to be stopped in the elevator when it opened "Hi Katsuki." I smile at him as I step in thinking he is going to step out. "You got hurt again." he states, guess he saw Kamai's handiwork. "Just a bit." I shrug "But I was able to ice it so it doesn't hurt right now." He thwacks me outside the head as a response "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" I yell, putting my left hand where I was hit "For putting it off as nothing."

"Because for me it is." I huff "It only hurt the last time because it was on my right side which makes it harder for me to put ice on it while lighting it on fire would've make things worst."

"But it's still not nothing!" he growls as the elevator dings and the door opens. I didn't even notice that he pushed a button, because I sure didn't. "Katsuki." I huff, "Don't Katsuki me, I don't want to fucking lose you Azula." he looks into my eyes "Why can't you realize that?" he whispers, the doors closing again. "I do, but you can't baby me. You've seen what the villains can do, it's all a part of the occupation." I put a hand on his cheek "You're not the only one that worries about me, but trust me that I won't get myself killed without putting up a fight."

I wrap my arms around his neck as he reluctantly does the same with his but around my waist and place his face in the crook of my neck "I know." he mumbles "And I do, but so did All Might."

"I'm not All Might, Dumbass. Endeavor would be a closer comparison."

"That's not the point."

"I know." I sigh before saying that he should to go to his room since be both need to get to sleep. "Whatever." he says, letting go of my waist but grabbing my hand instead. I simple shake my head as I go with him. 

We enter his room, him closing and locking the door, Katsuki toss me a set of his clothes which are just a t-shirt and sweat pants. I am starting to feel some of the pain from the stab wound, but I should be able to sleep it off. Once I put my costume away, Katsuki pulls me to bed before wrapping his arms around me. "Someone wants cuddles." I tease my back to him, "Shut up damnit." he mumbles. "Night Katsuki." I smiles as I start to drift to sleep.

Morning

"Shit, Azula wake up!" Katsuki hiss, shaking me shoulder. I don't understand why until I hear another knock on the door and the sound of my fellow underground hero "Bakugo, are you up?"

"Answer him." I hiss at him, grabbing my work shirt, which luckily has the rest of my work stuff in it. "Yeah I'm up." my boyfriend growls, I get up and softly, but quickly go to the closet and hide in it with the door shut. This is seriously feeling like we just had sex and I'm hiding from his parents... even though that is not the situation at hand.

"What?" I hear Katsuki ask after opening the door, I assume. "As you know you're returning to class today. I just came to inform you that if you pull that shit again then you're out. Got it?" Aizawa says. I assume Katsuki nods because the teacher speaks again "Good. On another note, hurt her and you will have to face me along with her friends."

"Who the hell are you talking about?" Katsuki asks, "You know who I mean. I have access to the rooms, let's just say I first knocked an hour ago." Oh Dear God! I feel my face change color as the door closes and the closet one opens. "You good?" Katsuki asks me, I nod stepping out.