Seventy-Five

"Hiya Yuki." I smile as my group walks in. "Roping more people into yer madness aren't ya Azula." Yunno, one of the regulars, remarks.

"We were bribed." Kamai "admits" only for Toya to give a shocked look "Wait, you had options? I had no fucking choice."

"Oh shut up Toya." I eyeroll as Kenma hides behind my leg a little at the unfamiliar person.

"Either way, there's crazier options." Katsuki shrugs, walking to where my table is.

"You fucking volunteered dipshit." I call after him, picking Kenma up and holding him on my hip.

The ones that haven't met Yuki yet introduced themselves before we head over to my corner.

-Food time-

"Man, no wonder you two like this, this is amazing!" Kirishima remarks before slurping some more of his soba noodles.

"Like any food, it all depends on who's cooking." Shoto shrugs.

"Different people tweak theirs based on their taste or from experience." I add.

"This was Azula's recipe originally." Yuki comments, walking back to the kitchen.

"Toya gave it to me." I kinda admit, not like it was a secret.

"Who, technically, got it from Mom." Toya casually remarks, nearly causing me to waste some of my precious noodles "What?! How?" I ask. Uruaka and Kirishima are probably confused at this point, but that's not important.

Bzzzt... Bzzt... Bzzt... Mine, Toya's and Hawks' phones vibrate in our respective pockets. God fucking damnit! It's a black notification. "I have to go." I get up from the table "Mirko, can you make sure they get back to UA in one piece please?"

"Sure thing kid."she smiles, I place a kiss on my son's head before giving Katsuki one as well "I'll see you guys later." before heading to my apartment, guess it was smart to drop off my duffle bag at my apartment with my Ty Lee shit.

—Few Hours Later—

"I hope you realize I was in the middle of eating." I inform Re-Destro, my arms crossed. Our first real interaction since the creation of the Liberation Army.

"This meeting is important." the CEO states as Hawks and Dabi walk in. Shame I couldn't get Hawks to bring me over here.

"So what is this oh so important meeting about?" I ask, I hope they saved my soba.

"It's about your regiment, Ty Lee." the stressful one says "You need a Co-commander."

"It's Quirkless Queen or just Queen to you." I glared "And I am very certain that I'm Shigiraki's co-commander."

"Well, you can't go solo."

"Sure I can. Don't see why the fuck Dabi is here."

"Because I thought it would be smart if you two worked together. Given that you two've worked together before."

I scoff looking at my older brother "I don't need help from a fucking quilt."

"Not like it was my idea." Dabi sneers.

"Why the hell is this giving siblings vibes?" Keigo mumbles, shaking his head "Or a little like an old married couple."

"Shut up!" Toya and I tell him in sync before I look at Stresso "Do I have to do this?"

"Well, the Grand Comma-"

I cut Yatsubashi off "Shigiraki said nothing of the sort. You barely know where he is." I state "I, on the other hand, do and I know for sure that he is in no fucking condition to even listen with the upgrades he is going through." hope Hawks picked up on that part. I've already informed All Might along with my suspicion of Crusty getting All for One.