Sixty-four

Dabi x Spenders anyone?

Blood is everywhere; on me, on my sword, the buildings, ground.

Everywhere,

none of it mine. I only have a few scratches from the pavement that I am now kneeling on, Twice's clones taking care of the Meta Army which is a very good thing, "I killed people." I mutter, staring at the bodies. One of the doubles comes over to see if I'm hurt, but I don't do anything in response, just stare.

"Hey kid?! Are you hurt?"

"What the hell happened to her?!" no, don't come over here Toya, please. I don't want you to know, I don't want anyone to know. After all, I'm supposed to be the Number One Hero, not a murderer.

"Hey, what happened?" Toya blocks my view, but yet I can still see them. "I-" I start, I can barely get that out. I don't want to say; guilt, anxiety, and fear stopping me. I can't- I just can't. What will he think of me? Sure he has killed but he was an actual villain, I'm just playing as one. "Ty, talk to me, what happened?" Toya's voice showing more of the worry than his face can in this moment. "Machia is coming this way!!" 'Twice' yells. "Shit, come on!" Toya drags me to my feet and drags me away from everything. "Let go of me." I mumble, slightly panicked. "And let you get stomped on? Fuck no because I know that what you want to happen." he knows me too well. My breath starts to quicken, causing my brother to look back at me before stopping and pulling me to him. "Block everything out, focus on me okay?" he says "I got you, you're safe." I nod my head, but I doubt I can, all I can think about are the bodies, the fact that the blood covers my arms doesn't help.

A week goes by and I'm not doing any better. But I am mildly forced to socialize, if you call sitting on a couch under Toya's jacket and not talking socializing.

"Well; no pain, no gain, as people like to say." Mr. Compress says.

"But you didn't do squat." Dabi says with a hand on my back. Yeah, I had to stay a week with the League because Toya couldn't go either.

Stupid Meta Army.

"Haha!" Compress laughs "Nonsense, I was amazing at running away."

"You guys not going to eat this, Dabi?! Ty Lee?!" Spinner asks. I shake my head as Toya says that he hates fish. I probably should eat, but I don't feel like eating.

"It's time. Come on." Skeptic says, waling in with Trumpet. "Shaddup! We're dining on sushi over here!!" Twice yells, bringing me a bit of a smile that quickly fade away as I get up.

Maguro

"It was our money that paid for that fish, yeah?" Skeptic nags "As well as your medical treatment, the video doctoring and Toga's new coat." Will you just shut up, please.

"Yeah? So what?" Twice responds "You're got us to thank for your big boss baldy being here in this hideout and not zoned out in a hospital bed."

"Just let it go Skeptic." Trumpet says "The Grand Coman- ahem erm Re-Destro chose these people and an order from Re-Destro is as good as an order from Destro himself." a path is opened within a wall for us to go down. I take off Toya's coat and hand it to him, he needs it for what's coming next.

"Liberation warriors! I am Re-Destro!" the guy says to the crowd as Dabi, myself and the League members wait back stage, "As of today, the Metahuman Liberation Army is reborn!!" I am seriously not having it, but I have no choice.

"In our quest to enlighten the world with Destro's will, I saw the League of Villains as an obstacle to overcome!! Yes, until that day, that is what I believed! I never doubted it! But please understand, I was blinded to the truth! Bound by my blood and trapped by principles, that is, until the day I witnessed true liberation!

"Have ai surrendered? No!! I now see that Shigaraki Tomura is a true liberator! It is out of deep reverence and necessity that I abdicate my position! The Liberation Army is revived with Shigaraki Tomura as its Grand Commander!

"In light of our commitment to walk a more profound path of liberation, or Liberation Army and the League of Villains will conduct a merger under a new name!! The League's Spinner and I decides this name together. Now tell them what it is Shigaraki Tomura!!"

I swear can this guy get any louder? I walk out with Toga and the others as Shiggy announces the new name "The Paranormal Liberation Front" before going into his speech. I just look out into the crowd, much like Amajiki, I want to go home...

"Furthermore, I appoint the nine individuals you see here as my lieutenants, who will each be forming teams suited to their seperate needs, along with the Quirkless Queen as my second-in-command."

Hold the fuck on Crusty, when the hell did I agree to this?! I already have my plate full as the Number One Hero!

"Hmph, that name's just a decoration. Kinda like this thing here, we're gonna do whatever we want!" The crowd goes wild with the man's closing remarks, except for one man I see in the crowd with bright red wings: Hawks.

Yes I am still alive. Sorry for the short chapter. But next chapter is 100% longer than this and then some.