Thirty-two

Why the hell is Katsuki texting me? He should know that I'm in class. He better be lucky that I can get messages on my tablet so I can see them. Apparently Midoriya is sick, or at least puking.

Kit-Kat

A: Does he have a temp?

K: haven't checked

A: Then do it

Time skip

K: no fever

A: there's a few things

that I can think of.

A: In my nightstand there

is some ginger snaps.

A: They should help.

--

Lunch comes around and I leave campus, with my beanie on and shirt buttoned, and go over to the nearest store to grab some things. I already sent the two boys their notes and I got the homework with my tablet. I go down the aisle that I need to go down to grab some things for both me and Midoriya, along with grabbing a drink for each of us. Thankfully there are some self checkout lanes, I seriously don't need to be questioned about the specifics of my purchases. I also grab a snack to eat before the next set of classes since I don't think I'll have enough time to have an actual lunch.

I get to the dorms and head up to Midoriya's room before knocking. "Todoroki-san! What are you doing here?" Midoriya asks, looking startled. "May I come in for a minute?" I ask, he nods before letting me in. Wow, he is definitely an All Might fan, nothing can convince me otherwise. "What's up?" he asks, sitting on his bed after he closed the door. "Bakugo told me that you were puking earlier." I hold up my bag "So I brought some medicine that should help, some of your assignments and some items for after your house arrest."

"Oh, thanks Todoroki-san." Midoriya smiles, I hand him the bag, my snack safe in my stomach, before adding "I'll have Shoto bring the rest of your homework up. After school, hope you feel better soon."

I wave before grabbing my bag to stop by Katsuki's to drop off his homework and to maybe eat before dashing to class.

"Hey Sis." Sho greets me as I sit down at Katsuki's desk once again "Where did you run off to? I was hoping for you to join us at lunch."

"Sorry Sho, something came up that I had to take care of during lunch." I sigh before giving a bit of a smile "But I should be able to join you guys tomorrow." He nods "Alright, and I know you were told to take it to them, but do you think I can take Midoriya his assignments?"

"Sure thing, just remember the rules." I smile.

Skipping class now

I start cooking dinner for everyone due to Karsuki being grounded and I'm really the only cook here. So I start making a simple soup so as not to upset Midoriya's stomach any more, I can add more to make it a stew after I dish up his bowl. "What are you making?" I hear as I cut the pork, arms finding themselves around my waist. "Soup and stew." I reply "Can you start the rice for me?"

"Whatever." Katsuki answers, letting go of me to do so. "So did you find out what's up with the nerd?" Katsuki asks me, "You know for somebody who didn't like him, you seem to be caring." I remark with a slight chuckle, "Shut up, we made up, now answer the damn question." he growls. "Just a stomach bug, nothing too serious." I tell him.