Well, after they get away and just explore a bit. Looking down into his wife's eyes, Matt smiled at her as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Putting her hands on Matt's arms, Gabby smiled as she looked up at him; quite happy due to the fact that she's back in her husband's arms. The arms that she will be in for the rest of her life. Stepping close to him, Gabby smiled as she leaned up and kissed him softly. Taking things nice and slow with Matt, she smirked due to the fact that her husband is extremely handsome. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby when she told him that she loved him, and he knows that for a fact as he loves her too. And that's why he's agreed to get away for a while, so that they can make sure that they fix their marriage; and they can have fun with each other. Matt's never really explored the United States, and he wants to do it with his beautiful wife as they talk and fix their marriage. Putting his hand on her neck, Matt smiled as he stroked her cheek and stared into her eyes. He then bent down and smiled. "I already called everybody here for lunch.  Then, we can talk to Chief and everybody. I hope it's okay that we do it here rather than at Molly's?" Gabby agreed with Matt.

"I think that'd be a good idea. Means that we can really explain just why we're doing this, and we can make sure that everybody knows that we're doing this because we really want to concentrate on saving our marriage before we worry about something else." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as that was exactly what he was thinking as well; the optics of them "running away" for a while. But the truth is, they need to do this; they need to do this both for themselves, and for the sake of their marriage. They've never been on a honeymoon, and they've never just gotten away as husband and wife; and that's something that Matt needs to remedy. But, at the same time, he could see that Gabby had something on her mind. "You okay Gabby? Remember what we promised each other, complete honesty." Gabby agreed with her loving husband when he told her that, sighing as she proceeded to lead him to their bed so that they can sit down.

Following Gabby this afternoon, Matt smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what he wants in life; he wants to be Gabby's husband, and he wants to be with her until the end of times. But right now, they just need to take it easy and relax with each other; and that's something that Gabby has agreed to do. And she's also agreed to not push a baby for a while. While Matt has agreed that they would look at all of their options, including her getting pregnant, they agreed that they would not get pregnant this year; or for a while. Rather, they are just going to concentrate on having fun for a while; which is something that they've never done in their marriage. When they were first married, they had to deal with Louie and Andre. Then they had her dad living with them, followed by him saying goodbye (horrible idea), add in the Bria situation, and then the aneurysm; their life has been non-stop since they got married, so they need to take it easy and relax for now. So, they were going to take a trip together that didn't involve flying anywhere; but that didn't mean they weren't driving.

In fact, Matt planned on driving everywhere, as Gabby would much rather ride along rather than fly. But still, that's going to just be nice, and he can't want to get this journey started in a few days. But right now, he needs to talk to Gabby as they sit down in bed together. That's how he's going to make sure that she relaxes and takes it easy as they start this journey.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Matt's POV:
Once me and Gabby sat down in bed together, I smiled as she came to cuddle up to me and just wrapped her arms around my torso. And I have to say, this is very comfortable and exactly what I want to be doing right now. I am so glad that Gabby is here with me right now, as there is nowhere else I would rather have her other than in my arms where we can be with each other for the rest of our lives. Turning my head, I smiled as I kissed her forehead softly this morning. "People will be getting here in about an hour for lunch. I told them that we'd have pizza...and that we want to talk to them about something." Gabby agreed with me when I said that, smiling. "Do you think they're going to understand?" I looked down at Gabby when she asked me that, smiling before nodding. "I think they will definitely agree with our decision to get away and have time with each other. Just look up at me for a second, okay babe?" Gabby agreed with me as I told her that.