351. Superior

Seeing the trap that they've prepared doesn't work on Ben makes the Etherious Demons warier now. They have prepared some plans, but now they think that most of those plans won't work too. So they need to find a way to defeat Ben using the most suitable plan.

"Damn, I can't just stay still here. Let's just fight him head-on," says Jackal while transforming into his Demon form which looks like a Demon Beast.

Jackal dashes forward and Tempester shouts, "WAIT, JACKAL!"

Tempester wants to stop Jackal, but Keyes stops him, "Let him be! You know how he is, so stopping him will be futile. Just use this chance to observe that human."

Keyes only wants to see Ben's power and Tempester knows that. But he follows Keyes's instruction because he knows it's the best thing to do. They can always resurrect their dead members using their secret method, so dying is not a problem.

Jackal arrives in front of the thin Ben and touches Ben's body with his black arms. He smirks because Ben doesn't move and just looks at him. In Jackal's mind, Ben is doing something very stupid right now.

"If you want to die that badly, then I'll grant it to you," says Jackal while smirking.

Then, a massive explosion happens with both Jackal & Ben in the center. The other Etherious Demons are backing away because the radius of that explosion is wide. They even get pushed because Jackal is going all-out in that attack that breaks the surrounding tanks & walls.

"Did it work?" asks Franmalth.

Torafuzar scoffs and says, "It surely works. Even if his magic is heat-based, it is nothing in front of our Curse power which is superior to magic."

"Superior, huh? I don't know which part feels superior," says Ben amidst the smoke, surprising the Etherious Demons there.

Ben is unscathed because the explosion that Jackal made didn't affect him. Jackal widens his eyes in disbelief because he was using all his power in that attack. But not even a scratch appears on Ben's body.

"Do you think this level of explosion can damage the Sun?" asks Ben while grabbing Jackal's neck.

"Let me tell you something. Explosions of a much bigger scale than this happen every time in the Sun. So unless you can make something far bigger than those explosions, you would never hurt me," says Ben while placing his left palm on Jackal's stomach.

A dark red magic circle appears on Jackal's stomach and Ben says, "Let me show you a real explosion before you die. Boom."

*BOOM*

A much bigger explosion happens in the spacious room. It engulfs, Jackal, Ben, and every Etherious there. The explosion even reaches other rooms after breaking walls, floors, ceilings, etc. It kills many Etherious Demons in the other rooms that get engulfed.

The Cube shakes and everyone can feel the tremor caused by the explosion. It's a really massive explosion even though Ben controls it to not affect his friends. So none of the Fairies get hurt by that explosion that killed many Etherious Demons.

Jackal who is in the center of the explosion has disappeared. Nothing is left of his body as he has been destroyed into smithereens. The other 9 Demon Gates in that room are also injured, but they don't die. Jiemma & Minerva are still alive too.

"What's wrong? Why're you just standing there? This is a battle, you know," says Ben as if there's nothing happened.

The Etherious Demons get back to their senses and they all decide to go all-out.

"Yes, this is a battle. And you've made this battlefield to our advantage," says Keyes as a dark aura covers his body.

Then suddenly, all the dead Etherious Demons get up again as if they've returned to life.