350. 9 Demon Gates

Ben breaks the walls very fast and reaches the location where he felt Mira's magic power. He arrives in a spacious room filled with big cylindrical glass tanks. Ben looks around and sees 10 Etherious Demons there who are looking at a broken glass tank.

Ben smirks and says, "It seems my worry is uncalled for."

"Hmm? You've lost too much weight aren't you, darling?" asks Mira who's already in her basic Satan Soul form.

"And you've seemed to change a little, love," says Ben while sensing Mira's magic power.

"Hehe, these guys actually helped me get stronger by injecting Demonic particles into my body. They tried to turn me into a Demon, but it helped me get stronger instead," says Mira.

Ben's relieved expression turns into a hostile one when he hears that. "Turning my wife into a demon? You guys sure have lots of guts."

Very strong pressure falls upon the room and every Demon there falls onto the floor. Ben knows these demons because he has gathered intel on Tartaros. The 6 of them are parts of the Dark Guild's elites called 9 Demon Gates, while the other 4 are their subordinates.

"The one that I've slain was Ezel, then the one who fights Erza right now is Kyoka, the one who is near Natsu & Lisanna was Silver. I never thought that the first Devil Slayer that I met was actually a part of the Demon Guild, but whatever. As for you, you are Seilah, Jackal, Keyes, Torafuzar, & Franmalth, right? You look different, but your magic power is around the same level as those 5. So you must be Tempester, right?" asks Ben with a threatening tone.

"Also, I never thought that you would become a Demon, Jiemma. As for your daughter, I don't know if you take her with you or if she joined by herself. But this is still surprising. Do you think that you can get strong enough to defeat me by doing this? You underestimate me too much," says Ben while increasing the pressure.

The pressure he made isn't gravity pressure, but it's the strange pressure he used on Grand Magic Games. This pressure doesn't come from any spells. It comes from Ben's massive magic power and majestic presence that he awakened through his Sun Devil-Dragon-God Slayer Magic.

Even Ben didn't know exactly how he can have this ability. But he speculated that it is inherited from either Midas the Sun Demon, Escanor the Sun Dragon, the unknown Sun God, or even the 3 of them. At the very least, he knows that Midas & Escanor were the strongest of their species, so this is possible.

This pressure will only work on those with much lower magic power and mentality. And with Ben's massive magical power, there aren't many who can't be affected by this. So far, the only ones Ben knows who would not get affected are Zeref, The Dragons, and maybe Serena.

"Where's your boss, Demons? Where's Mard Geer?" asks Ben while walking forward.

The Etherious Demons are silent even though their bodies tremble. These guys are very terrified of Ben right now even though they used to be very haughty and looked down on humans. Even so, they won't say anything to Ben about Mard Geer.

"Well, you don't need to tell me actually. I've sensed his magic power since I arrived. But I just want to give you a chance to talk for the last time, so let's end this here," says Ben while covering his thin arms with dark red solar energy of his Sun Devil Slayer Magic.

"Wait, Ben! Let me take care of one of them. She was the one who planned the kidnapping and maybe these whole things. Also, she seems to have done something to Elfman, so I need to handle her personally," says Mira while looking at Seilah.

"Anything you wish, love," says Ben before releasing the pressure on Seilah.

Mira immediately flies and grabs Seilah before moving to another place. So now Ben faces 5 of the 9 Demon Gates, Demonic Jiemma, Demonic Minerva, and 2 Demon subordinates. He releases all of them from the pressure and tells Bella to hold tight to his head.

"Come, Demons! I'll give you one last chance to save your lives," says Ben while taunting them with his thin left hand.

"One last chance? You sure are as arrogant as we heard. Don't you know that we deliberately waited here because we knew that you would come here? Obviously, we come here with preparations to face you, True Dragon Slayer," says Keyes, the one who looks like a skeleton.

A circle magic letters formation with a pentagon formation inside it suddenly appears on the floor. Ben is inside the formations and he just looks at them. Then he suddenly teleports Bella away and sends her to Carla's location because this will be too dangerous for her.

The formations get activated and now Ben is trapped in a circle & pentagon magic walls. Dark particles start to fill the inside of that formation and the Demons are smirking. But Ben is still looking at them calmly as if nothing is wrong.

"You could use your magic to leave that spot, but you chose to just send that cat away. It's just as we've heard, you are very arrogant and think highly of your power," says Keyes again.

"Arrogant? Hardly. This is pride, I am a very prideful person who believes in my own power. I need to have this attitude as the successor of Sun Dragon Escanor's and Sun Demon Midas's power. This is a befitting attitude of a real King," says Ben while holding his head high.

Jackal smirks and says, "Then die with that pride of yours. It's the first time we heard that you are also a Devil Slayer, but it doesn't matter now. You will die anyway."

"Die? Me? Just because of this? Heh, it seems the arrogant ones are you guys, not me," says Ben as his eyes glow dark red.

Suddenly, a dark red solar flame fills the entire room where Ben is 'trapped'. All the dark particles get burnt into nothing, including those that have entered his body through his breathing. These dark particles are very dangerous, but they can't withstand the power of Ben's magic.

"What the hell?! He can still use that level of power even when many Magic Barrier Particles have entered his body?" asks Tempester with a very surprised tone.

"Don't panic! This is still something that we've anticipated when facing someone like him. Let's continue our attack," says Torafuzar while crouching and putting his palms on the floor.

Suddenly, black water comes out of the magical formation that traps Ben. It comes out of the whole walls and turns the inside black. The Demons are looking at it intensely while still keeping their guards up.

"Poisonous water, a rather interesting and sinister Curse. Well, all of your Curses are sinister, but they are worthless if they are weak," says Ben from inside the black water.

The Demons see the black water boils and evaporates because of Ben's super hot Sun Devil Slayer Magic solar energy.

"Carbon is very dangerous for living beings even though it's also needed by everyone. Well, maybe you know that because it's your power. But did you know that with enough pressure over a long period of time, carbon can be a very hard item?" asks Ben as if he's giving a fun fact to his students.

"If you don't know that, then I'll show it to you," says Ben before creating a small dark purple gravity ball in front of him.

Suddenly, the black vapor gets pulled into the small gravity ball. Even the barrier walls are contracting and get pulled into it. Then after all the black vapor disappeared, the barrier walls start breaking down, freeing Ben from the 'trap'.

Ben keeps the gravity ball, but it doesn't affect the surrounding things anymore. It only affects the very thick dark vapor gathering around it. He increases the gravity pressure and after a while, a clear round ball appears.

"Hoh, I thought I would fail, but I actually made a diamond from carbon. Interesting isn't it?" asks Ben at the demons who aren't interested at all.

These Demons aren't that stupid, so they know that Ben could escape from the beginning. But he was just playing around with them. They finally understand what kind of monster they are facing right now.
______________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics and more pictures on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate. Cover image is the MC, artist's ig: @fatmaqn_

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 385 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 396 of Transcended as Lord Buggy
3. Pictures of both stories (ex: bounty poster & magazine cover) by fatmaqn_

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)