275. Training The Younger

Ben & Mira finally start training their little siblings after knowing their capabilities. Of course, their training is different. Ben takes Lisanna, Wendy, and Carla to the Magic Library while Mira goes to the guild training ground with Elfman & Bella.

Even though they go to different places, they will learn the same thing, magic theories. They will learn more about their magic to gain more understanding. But while Lisanna, Wendy, & Carla can read books to do it, Elfman can't, so Mira will explain it to him directly while showing examples.

Ben gives them the books that the 3 girls need to learn. He explains the things that they don't understand and even simplifies some complex theories. Of course, he shows them examples every once in a while to make them understand more.

He also gives lessons to others who are reading books in the Magic Library. Most of them are the new members and his students in Magic School. Levy, Lucy, and Freed also ask him a few things. They are the only ones who will read books and not stop after opening some pages, after all.

Learning from Magic books will increase their understanding of their magic. They can also interpret the knowledge in their own way and apply it with their own styles. There are many books of the same magic, so they can get many references.

Ben gives them all Gale Read Force Glasses to increase their reading speed. He also makes clones to help him explain stuff to them while he reads some books himself. He hasn't finished scanning all the books in the magic library because of his tight schedule before, so he uses this chance to scan more books.

Meanwhile, Mira is teaching Elfman while practicing. He is one of those who have book allergies, so he can't read books. The only way is by teaching him directly while practicing and Mira is the best teacher for Take Over Magic.

Bella is accompanying and helping them, as moral support. She just stays there while drinking milk and occasionally cheering Elfman. In another word, she is just having fun watching Elfman being beaten up by Mira in their training.

Mina, one of Ben's students in Magic School who uses Take Over magic also joins Elfman's training. She has read the books in the library for the last 3 years so she only needs practice. Mira has also taught her for quite some time so they are quite close.

Their theoretical lessons last for a week before they start practical training. Well, Elfman just resumes his previous training. The girls who read books have just started their practical training though.

They need to use what they've learned in the last week into practice. Mira is teaching Lisanna now while Elfman is being trained by Ben's clone. Ben is teaching him control while also training Elfman's power.

The real Ben is training Wendy & Carla right now. He gives them pointers while they try to apply what they've learned into practice. He has scanned almost all the magic books in the library, so A.I Chip has a lot of data and can help him find problems with the girls' magic training.

Actually, he has planned how to improve Wendy's Magic and even create new spells for her. He didn't know what Magic Carla will learn so he just made a plan to increase her magic power & control. He also has made a plan for Lisanna & Elfman.

However, he didn't immediately tell them all of his plans. He wants them to know their magic and find the path that they'll take. Then he will help them using what he has.

They keep training every day and soon the Wizard Saint tournament comes. A week before the tournament start, Ben & Mira take their siblings to do a job. They don't go together though. The Strausses go on their own while Ben & his sisters also go on their own.

Their jobs aren't S-Classes because it's just to test their progress. The results are very good for a month of training. They have a deeper understanding of their magic. That's why they can improve faster than in the past.

Then, a day before the Wizard Saint tournament begins, Fairy Tail go to the venue using their magic airship. This year's tournament is in the Land of Isvan. Many of them haven't gone to this country, including Ben, so this will be a good vacation.

Normal people & guilds will need to go a few days in advance to book hotels or tickets. But they don't need to do all those things because Ben is a Wizard Saint. He can just book everything through Magic Council, he has privilege.

Their next destination, The Land of Isvan is a winter country. It is cold for almost a full year and a lot of places are covered by snow all year round. That's why there are many Ice Mage here, but strangely their Wizard Saint isn't an Ice Mage.

The Land of Isvan only has 1 Wizard Saint, it's the woman who won the 1st Wizard Saint tournament and defeated a Wizard Saint from The Land of Isvan. She still holds her title to this day and the man who got defeated by her hasn't tried to take that title again.

Just like the previous years, almost all Wizard Saints are absent. The only one who comes from another country is Ben. So the Wizard Saints who come are just him and the woman who uses Cut Magic, Ellie.

"Thank you for coming, Master Ben," says Ellie after Ben comes out of the airship. She comes to meet him personally because he is a fellow Wizard Saint, an important figure.

Ben shakes her hand and says, "Well, I'm not the Master any more, so you can just call me Ben."

"Hmm? What do you mean?" asks Ellie.

"I've stepped down from the Guild Master position and returned it to the previous Master," says Ben.

Ellie seems to remember something and says, "Ah! That's right, Master Makarov, a former Wizard Saint. I don't really understand what happened 3 years ago, but I'm glad that they are fine and have returned."

Ellie looks at Makarov before approaching and shaking his hands. Then she guides them to their hotel so they can rest. Ben & Ellie talk while they walk to the hotel.

"I guess that guy will make a move at this tournament," says Ben.

"Yes, it's been 2 years, and we hold the tournament in our country, so this is the best chance for him to take it back. I doubt he will let go of this chance," says Ellie.

"Well, you & Mike seem to have a deep history, so the possibility of him going after you is high," says Ben.

They arrive at the hotel after some minutes of walking. Ellie leaves them on their own and the Fairy Tail Mages go to their rooms. But Ben realizes that Gray isn't looking good so he asks the guy.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," says Gray before entering his room.

Ben just shrugs his shoulders off. He won't force Gray to tell him anything so he leaves. But then Mira tells him that Gray was from Isvan and it's enough explanation for Ben.

"Well, can't do anything about it. This is a problem that he needs to solve himself. Also, I am not that close to Gray, so I can't really help him. He should be fine too. He won't come here if he isn't," says Ben.

"I hope so," says Mira.

The Fairy Tail Mages then rest and the tournament finally start the next day.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 310 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 322 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)