323. Tag Battles

Fairy Tail B            : 68 points
Fairy Tail A            : 53 points
Mermaid Heel      : 37 points
Sabertooth            : 30 points
Blue Pegasus       : 28 points
Lamia Scale         : 18 points
Scarmiglione        : 14 points
Quatro Cerberus  : 10 point

The scores after the Naval Battle becomes like that. Fairy Tail B & A are more or less the winner & runner-up already with such a big point difference. It might be able to change if the 5th day's event has a different format, but it will still be difficult to chase that score.

So the other teams need to use this battle round well and gain more points. Today's battle round is also different from the previous battle rounds. It won't be a 1 vs 1 battle again, but 2 vs 2 which is named Tag Battles.

The Tag Battle round starts with Blue Pegasus vs Quatro Cerberus. Ichiya & a guy in a blue rabbit costume are chosen from Blue Pegasus. While Bacchus & Rocker are selected from Quatro Cerberus.

Everyone is curious about the blue rabbit and it gets revealed soon. Much to everyone's shock, the guy in the rabbit costume has the same face as Ichiya. The only differences are his cat-like traits and smaller body.

Fairy Tail members who went to Edolas are the most shocked. The identity of the 2nd Ichiya is none other than Nichiya, the Exceed who served the Queen. They never met the Exceeds from Edolas again since 7 years ago, and now one of them suddenly appears here.

Their surprise turns into disgust soon afterward though when Ichiya & Nichiya start telling how they met. Not only the storytelling is really bad, but their interactions are also strange. The 2 of them don't care about others' reactions at all and just keep going with it.

But before they can get into the part where they really met, Bacchus attacks Nichiya as the battle has started. Nichiya gets slapped in the cheek and flies quite far. It makes Ichiya surprised because he thinks that Nichiya is as strong as him.

Nichiya passes out soon, so now Ichiya is alone against Bacchus & Rocker. They attack him immediately and don't give him any chance to counter. Then he gets injured quite badly and lays beside Nichiya who then passes out.

Ichiya gets determined to win and uses his signature spell. He uses Power Perfume and his small body becomes a lot bigger. He towers over Bacchus and Rocker, but they aren't afraid just because of that.

Bacchus & Rocker jumps at Ichiya and Ichiya uses a strong technique that stuns them. He smiles 'handsomely' and makes them stunned in the air. Ichiya then sends a strong uppercut at both of them and knocks them out.

Blue Pegasus gains 10 points by defeating Quatro Cerberus. Ichiya might be eccentric & strange, but he sure is strong. He isn't the Ace of Blue Pegasus for nothing. If not for his eccentric behavior, he will become far more impressive.

Sometime later, the 2nd match starts, and it's between Lamia Scale & Scarmiglione. Lyon & Yuka get chosen from Lamia Scale while Dean & Glock gets chosen from Scarmiglione. The battle doesn't last long though as Lyon defeats the 2 Scarmiglione Mages using a Snow Dragon which is not made of snow, but ice.

Then the 3rd battle starts soon afterward with Fairy Tail B fighting against Mermaid Heel. It's the battle of women as Mira & Cana get selected from Fairy Tail while Kagura & Milliana get selected from Mermaid Heel. This match really makes the male spectators happy.

Both Kagura & Milliana are quite wary of Mira & Cana. They've seen what Mira & Cana could do in the previous days. So they need to be careful and serious as their chance of winning is not that high.

"Milliana, try fighting that drunk woman, I'll handle Mirajane," says Kagura.

"Alright, I'll give my best," says Milliana while taking off her cape.