315. Sexy Battle

Mira's & Jenny's battle turns into a kind of fashion show. They wear different kinds of bikinis while posing sexy. Everyone is cheering on them as they use transformation magic to change their bikinis.

Ariel & Gabriel are cheering on their mother while Ben is sighing. He doesn't really like seeing his wife revealing a lot of skin in front of the public. But he himself has done many sexy poses as a model for some underwear brands.

Besides, Mira has done this job for years, so he can't forbid her because she likes her job. He will beat anyone who tries to harass her though. He has done it before when her contractor tried to harass her. Ben whooped his ass and destroyed that guy's company, then no one messed with her again.

So now, Ben just watches as Mira does her battle against Jenny. She is enjoying her battle which is very unusual, after all. A battle of power is not always exciting for the current her, so a different kind of battle is nice once in a while.

However, this battle makes the other female Mages jealous. So they suddenly join the battle, starting with team Mermaid Heel. The girls enter the arena and join the battle by wearing their swimsuits.

Lamia Scale girls join too and then Fairy Tail girls also join it. Sabertooth & Scarmiglione are not participating while the Quatro Cerberus team doesn't have any female members. So it's just 5 teams that compete now, but it's already exciting for the audience.

The girls then start using different kinds of outfits such as school uniforms, maid uniforms, party dresses, animal outfits, etc. Some even wear kinky outfits such as bondage clothes. Ben even has a nosebleed when he sees Mira wearing a sexy teacher outfit even though he didn't react to a swimsuit.

[It seems you have a scenario to play tonight.]

'Shut up, Quorra. We can't do it tonight, maybe after we go home,' thinks Ben.

Sometime later, the commentator, Chapati Lola announces the next theme. It seems the organizer is also enjoying this show. The next theme will be the last, it's a wedding theme, so the girls will need partners.

Everyone other than Jenny & Mira comes out first together with their partners. Wendy comes out with Makarov because Ben only allowed him, he is like their grandfather, after all. He doesn't allow anyone her age to be her partner, and no one dares to do it.

Cana comes out with Freed who seems unwilling to do it. Bisca comes out with Alzack, Levy with Gajeel, and Evergreen with Elfman who seems shy. Then Juvia comes out with the shy Gray, but Lyon tries to take her, and Sherria of Lamia Scale confronts them because she wants to be Lyon's partner.

The girls from other teams also come out with their partners, except for team Mermaid Heel which doesn't have men in their guild. So they just gather with their teammates. They don't really care about having partners, they just want to join the fun.

Then Ben's students also join and come out in pairs. He has 11 students and there are 5 females, so a boy doesn't get a partner. That boy is Hans, but then he comes out with Asuka. He is babysitting instead of competing now.

Even more participants from Fairy Tail join in the fun now. Carla partnered up with Happy who seems stiff. Then Bella also joins with Lily who keeps telling her to calm down because she is too excited.

Lisanna then comes out after them and her partner is Laxus. Lucy and Natsu come out together with them. The 4 of them are chatting while walking and they wonder when Mira & Jenny will come out.

They don't need to wait for long because Jenny comes out soon with Hibiki as her partner. They are a stunning couple because they are famous models. Everyone is cheering at them, but suddenly everything turns dark.