349. The Arrival

Just like Wendy, the other Fairies are smiling even though they are pinned on the floor by the strong pressure. There's only one person they know who can make this level of gravity pressure.

"He's here," says Lisanna happily.

"Took him long enough," says Natsu.

Elsewhere, a naked Erza who is tied to the wall also smiles while looking at a female demon who lays flat in front of her.

"It's over," says Erza while smiling despite feeling a lot of pain because of the female Etherious Demon's Curse.

"What are you talking about? What happens?" asks the female demon difficultly.

"He has come, your nightmare. I've told you that you've angered something beyond your comprehension. Just by feeling his magic, I can feel the rage in his heart. I've never seen him this angry. You guys just need to hurt someone who he cares for so much," says Erza.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Suddenly, they hear some loud crashing sound that keeps getting louder. It's as if something is breaking the cube's walls & floors from the top and it keeps coming down. The crashing sound then stops after a while and now a big gaping hole appears above Wendy's group.

"I know you would come, Big bro....ther.... Ben?" asks Wendy confusedly because the man who stands in front of her looks familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time.

Steam lines come out of the silhouette of the man in front of Wendy.

"Are you alright?" asks the man as he releases the pressure on Wendy's & the cats' bodies.

"Y-yes," answers Wendy.

The voice makes Wendy sure that it's really her big brother. Although she & the cats are still confused because Ben really looks different now. Even his sisters who have lived years with him can't recognize him now.

The reason why they can't recognize him is because he is very thin now. His muscular body is nowhere to be seen and he looks like a stick man now. He is so thin that his ribs marks can be seen from his skin and his face becomes rather unrecognizable.

The only thing that grows is his blonde hair which has become longer than even his body. His current body looks as if it will break even by a weak hit. But that is impossible because he has just broken through the floors & walls above.

"Where's Mira?" asks Ben.

He is very worried about Mira, but he still asked if his sisters were fine when he came. They all are his family and he loves them all, so he is worried about them all.

"We still can't find her. The Etherious Demons we met didn't tell anything. But he said that he will tell us if we defeat him," says Wendy while pointing at the green spiky 4-armed Etherious Demon.

Ben looks at him and then steps a foot on the Demon's head. But the demon doesn't feel anything because Ben is so light right now.

"Where's Mira? Ah, Erza too," says Ben.

"Who are you?" asks the Etherious Demon while trying to get up, but he can't.

"I am the one asking here. Where are Mira & Erza?" asks skinny Ben as he increases the gravity pressure on the demon.

The Etherious Demon stays silent and doesn't want to answer at all. But suddenly, he screams in agony as his left leg gets burnt by a dark red flame. Ben uses his Devil Slayer Magic's red solar energy to burn the leg, and it feels very painful for a demon.

The Etherious Demon keeps screaming, but still doesn't say anything. Ben then burns the Demon's right leg, then the 1st left arm, 2nd left arm, 1st right arm, and 2nd right arm. But the Etherious Demon still doesn't say anything and just screams.