252. Hot Revenge

The job that Ben takes is located in a forest far to the southwest. It is close to Grimoire Heart's current base location. The dark guild doesn't have a fixed base location because their base is the airship that they used on Tenrou Island.

Luckily, Ben can track the airship using the tool that he got from Zancrow. The tool shows that the airship is located far to the southwest. It hasn't changed for months so Ben assumes that they don't move since they left Tenrou Island.

Ben knows the reason why they don't change their location. They need to repair their airship because Ben destroyed a lot of its parts. Most of their members also died on Tenrou Island so they couldn't fix it fast enough.

"It was even a miracle that they could leave Tenrou Island and reach their current location with that broken airship. Well, none of it is my problem. I will just destroy and remove them from this world," says Ben with a deep angry tone.

Ben drives fast and only takes some short rests along the way. He reaches a beach after 2 days but the compass-like tool still points to the southwest. So Ben immediately transforms his Light Runner into a boat and sails on the sea.

After 5 hours, he finally reaches a small island and can see the top part of Grimoire Heart's airship that isn't covered by trees. He grins and moves fast to the island. He stores Light Runner in his spatial storage and walks to the airship.

Ben just walks confidently without hiding his presence. He even spread his magic power a little to tell everyone that he is there. He doesn't want to bother searching for them so he will make them come to him.

His plan works because some dark Mages have waited for him near the airship. Most of them are Grimoire Heart's lesser members, not even worth mentioning. The only ones who piqued Ben's interest are 4 guys on the back.

'Rustyrose & Kain, huh? That brown goat is Yomazu while the chicken is Kawazu. So they're the only ones who return. Azuma & Zancrow died, Capricorn return to the Celestial world after Zoldeo died. Ultear & Meredy shouldn't have died but I don't know where they are, probably they left the guild after they get defeated. Hades & that Bluenote guy are also nowhere to be seen. Well, doesn't matter, I will destroy Grimoire Heart nonetheless,' thinks Ben.

"You are the one from Fairy Tail. What are you doing here?" asks Rustyrose who doesn't have his pompadour hair anymore.

"Why don't you guess? I'm sure you know," says Ben while smirking.

"How did you know our location?" asks Rustyrose again.

"You don't need to know. Just know that this will be your last day," says Ben.

"Tsk, damn arrogant guy. Attack him!" orders Rustyrose.

The lesser members immediately cast their spells to attack Ben. Ben just takes out his sword and uses his Sun Dragon Slayer Magic on it, making it glows golden bright. When the Mages shoot their spell, Ben swings his sword horizontally.

A bright golden sharp energy arc generates from Ben's sword and moves toward the Mages. The spells that get hit by Ben's attack get destroyed instantly. Other spells that didn't get hit move toward Ben and hit him.

Ben's sharp golden energy attack hits the lesser Mages and cut their bodies like butter. None of them can withstand the sharp golden energy attack. It is very strong and sharp that none of their defense can stop it.

In an instant, Ben kills all the lesser members of Grimoire Heart, only leaving Rustyrose, Kain, Kawazu, & Yomazu. The 4 are very surprised by what happened because they almost get hit too. If they aren't on the back, then they won't have time to evade that attack.