300. A Father

Ben barges into the room when he hears the baby's cry even though Porlyusica forbade him from entering before she gives permission. The baby's cry makes him impatient, so he just barges in.

He sees Porlyusica cutting the baby's umbilical cord. She is very displeased that he enters without permission, but she just sighs and lets him be. Then Ben approaches the baby as Porlyusica passes the baby to Levy.

"Let me see my son," says Ben.

"Uhh, it's a daughter," says Levy.

Ben's face darkens and images of his daughter growing up appear in his mind. She will find a boy she likes and then one day she will get married to a boy he doesn't know. This is the reason why Ben is worried about having a daughter.

He can't even imagine letting his sisters marry random dudes, not to mention his daughter. His days will be filled with worry and anxiety because someday his daughter will suddenly bring a boy home. He has done many things to prevent boys from approaching his sisters until they're of age, now he needs to add his daughter to the protection list.

"I-I WON'T LET ANY BOY APPROACH MY SISTERS & DAUGHTER UNTIL THEY'RE 30!" shouts Ben so suddenly.

"SHUT UP! YOUR WIFE HASN'T FINISHED HER LABOR," shouts Porlyusica angrily.

"Eh? She hasn't finished?" asks Ben dumbfoundedly as Levy leaves to clean the blood on Ben's daughter's body.

Ben gets silent and looks at Mira resuming her labor. There is still another baby inside her belly, so they are having a twin. Mira is having a hard time, so Ben approaches her and holds her hand to support her.

He keeps his mouth shut during the labor to not disturb anyone. Mira is holding his hand very tightly that it will break if he is a normal person. Luckily, he is not, so he will still be able to hold his babies normally.

Sometime later, the 2nd baby finally comes out and Ben can see something between the baby's legs. He smiles brightly because the 2nd born is a boy. Now, the images of playing games at night, playing football, building a car, training with his son, and giving advice to him about girls appear in his mind.

"Mira, we have a daughter and a son at once. This is great," says Ben at the tired Mira.

She smiles and weakly says, "You're right, this is great, but I feel very tired."

"I got you," says Ben as he flows his magic power to Mira.

Ben has done long research on Healing Magic using the data of Wendy's Magic. He can't make the same spell as Wendy's Sky Dragon Slayer's Healing spell. But he can make a spell that only he can use as a Sun Devil-Dragon-God Slayer.

He has a very strong life force because of his Sun Magic power. That strong life force can be used to heal his wounds at a fast rate. His healing will be faster when he gets exposed to sunlight. In the past, he could only use it for himself, but now, his research makes him able to use it on others, and that's what he uses on Mira.

Mira gets energized fast and the pain from her labor disappears soon. Her stretched belly even return to normal along with her internal organs that transformed when she was pregnant. If not for her chubbier body, no one will believe that she has just given birth to a twin.

Porlyusica who watches it just sighs and says, "I can't even get surprised anymore. Anyway, your babies are healthy, too healthy even, as they are bigger than normal babies. It's quite rare for twins to get that big because the nutrition was split between the 2 of them. But well, that's a good thing, so don't worry. Congratulation on giving birth to a twin safely. You are now officially a father and a mother."