205. Real Power

Mira's battle against Azuma continues after the small talk. Azuma makes a lot of trees grow to surround them again like before. It makes Mira's effort to destroy the surrounding trees go to waste, but at least it costs Azuma a lot of MP.

He attacks Mira using his trees to form various attacks like fists, spikes, whips of vines, and many other forms of tree manipulation including exploding the trees. Mira can handle the attacks by dodging or countering them while she flies.

Flying is difficult with many trees in the surrounding. But she has more options than if she stays on the ground. It's also good training for her flying ability. It's such a rare chance to fight someone who can hinder her flying ability, so she needs to use this chance wisely.

Mira flies around among the trees, branches, vines, and also Azuma's attacks that utilize them. But she doesn't attack Azuma at all even though he is standing in a very visible location, on top of a big branch.

Azuma is getting pissed seeing Mira flying around while dodging his attacks. Sure, she counters some of his attacks that she can't dodge. But it still looks like she is playing around with him rather than fighting him.

"STOP PLAYING AROUND AND FIGHT ME SERIOUSLY!" shouts Azuma with a pissed tone.

"Hehehe, I don't know what you mean. I am fighting you right now. These trees and your attacks are troubling me, making me unable to fly freely. It is a very difficult battle for me," says Mira with an innocent expression.

Azuma gets even more pissed and says, "Fine, if that's what you want. Then I will make you fight me seriously. I will destroy that giant tree that gives your guild some protection. Master Hades has told me that if I unroot that tree, it will weaken you all. That means your guild will get weaker while mine getting stronger. Let's see if any of your guildmates will survive this."

As he finishes his words, Azuma looks at the Tenrou tree and extends his hand toward it. But before he can do anything to it, a black-clawed hand grabs his face and pushes him back. He gets slammed onto a giant tree trunk very strongly until the giant trunk break.

Mira has just slammed him after he made her pissed by his remarks. She knows that the Tenrou tree gives all Fairy Tail members some kind of protection and unrooting it will weaken them. If it gets unrooted, then her guildmates will be in danger, including his siblings.

"How dare you threaten me using my guildmates and my siblings. It seems you are tired of life," says Mira with an angry expression.

Azuma gets up and smirks, "Finally you get serious now. Good, this is what I want, a good battle against a strong opponent."

"Strong opponent, is it? Then I'll show it to you, a strong opponent," says Mira.

Mira's body suddenly glows bright and suddenly flames appear around her feet. When the light dimmed, Mira has already transformed into another form. Horns appear on each side of her head and she wears a white & blue coat with a black cape on her back.

"Satan Soul: Sitri!" chants Mira after her transformation finished.

Azuma can feel an incredible power coming out of Mira. It's far stronger than her previous form and it makes his hands tremble. He knows that Mira is still far weaker than Ben in Devil Force, but she is still stronger than him.

It doesn't make him afraid though because he just gets more excited. Previously, he wanted to fight Ben again, but he is not Ben's match and he'll just hinder Hades who has activated the Demon's Eye. So he tried to find another strong opponent, which was why he chased Mira & Erza.

These 2 are very famous, after all, so he knows about them and wanted to fight them. But Erza has gone somewhere else and he can only fight Mira. It's not a problem though because Mira is actually far stronger than he thought and it makes him excited.

Azuma rushes to Mira and engages her in close combat. But again, he wasn't her match in close combat while she was in normal Satan Soul form, not to mention now. He gets overwhelmed easily and immediately gets a lot of injuries.

Then he changes his strategy and uses explosion spells to attack Mira. He makes an explosion that engulfs Mira and creates a big & tall pillar of flame. It's a very strong explosion but Mira destroys it using the flame around her feet.

Mira doesn't get affected, not even a scratch appears on her. It makes Azuma grit his teeth and then he uses another spell. Mira just looks at Azuma while she gets ensnared by many vines and gets buried like Ben.

Then Azuma says, "That monster didn't get affected by this, but I wonder if you are the same. This is my last and most powerful attack. If you can survive this, then it will be my loss."

"It is futile no matter what you do," says Mira.

Azuma claps his hands and says, "We'll see. Terra Clamare!"

*BOOOMMM*

The spell creates a giant explosion that engulfs Mira just like how it engulfed Ben before. But the scale of this explosion is lower than what was used on Ben. Azuma has lost a lot of MP before, so he can't make the explosion with the same power.

But it still uses all his remaining MP and will kill any normal Mage. Too bad though that his opponent isn't normal. Mira in Sitri form can manipulate flame and has high resistance to flame-based attack.

The explosion suddenly scatters and Mira comes out of it unscathed. "This kind of explosion is nothing compared to Ben's spells. I've fought with him numerous times so it will be shameful if I can't handle an explosion of this scale."

Azuma smiles bitterly and says, "As I thought, your guild is full of monsters."

"I will take that as a compliment. Now, let's finish this game. I'll show you this monster's power," says Mira.

Mira suddenly flies high to the sky and stops after reaching a high altitude. She looks down at the massive trees that Azuma made and then she extends her hands to the trees below. Then a giant red magic circle appears below her and a big rotating flame ball appears below her.

"Meteor Rain!" chants Mira.

The flame ball suddenly scattered and turns into numerous fireballs that fall at a high speed toward the trees. They all hit the trees and destroy them with their high power.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

Explosions happen everywhere the giant trees grow. But none of the fireballs hit the area outside of where Azuma grew his trees. Mira just destroys the giant trees that Azuma made along with attacking Azuma himself.

When the spell finishes, the area that gets attacked has become a barren land without anything on it. The ground is also charred as the result of Mira's fireballs. They are hot enough to burn the ground, not to mention the trees.

Azuma is seen laying near the center of the charred ground. He has many injuries and can't move, but he is still conscious. He looks at Mira who descends beside him and can only smile defeatedly seeing her power when she is serious.

"You were really playing with me before, huh? So this is the power of The Demon, Mirajane. I really have a long way to go," says Azuma as his body turns into a tree slowly.

"So your power has this kind of side effect, huh? But this is your choice, so you need to take the responsibility yourself," says Mira.

"Indeed," says Azuma as he finally turns into a tree completely, ending the battle with Mira's victory.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 240 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 251 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)