345. Zeref Again

A magic power piques Ben's interest and he knows whose magic power it is. This is from someone he doesn't like, so he immediately goes to the source of this magic power, leaving the celebration with the townfolks.

"What are you doing here, Zeref?" asks Ben who has teleported to the forest.

The source of that magic power is Zeref, that's why Ben immediately came here. Mavis has come here before Ben and he knows why she's here because she has told a few things to him. But he doesn't care about it and only looks at Zeref.

"It's you again. I've realized that you're strong, but I never thought that you would be able to slay real Dragons alone," says Zeref.

"So what will you do about it? Do you want to kill me?" asks Ben.

"I might need to do it because you can become a bigger threat than Acnologia," says Zeref.

Ben scoffs when he hears that, "You talk as if you're different from him. In my eyes, you are just as bad as him. Both of you are threats to this world."

"Threats? To who? Humans? Humans are the real threats to this world. They do whatever they like and endanger this world," says Zeref before Ben stops him.

"Stop! I don't want to hear your twisted ideal that came from your twisted mind. You just want to justify your own actions and make everyone looks bad. Do you even know what an endangered world really looks like? You don't know shit," says Ben who knows how bad the Earth where he came from compared to this world.

"It seems your view on humans and my view are different," says Zeref.

"There's no doubt about it," says Ben firmly.

Ben & Zeref just look at each other for a while without saying anything. Then Ben suddenly appears in front of Zeref and sends a punch. But then the time suddenly stops with only Zeref can move in that stopped time.

He smiles and looks at the frozen Ben while trying to say something. But he can't say anything because his face suddenly gets punched. Out of his expectation, Ben can move in the frozen time and punches his face.

Zeref gets flung quite far and crashes onto the many trees before stopping. His time freeze spell also disappears because he can't maintain it any longer. Ben just stands there while watching the surprised Zeref.

"I won't fall to the same trick twice," says Ben.

Mavis also seems surprised because she knows what happened. She has known Zeref for a long time and this is the first time she sees his time-freeze spell gets broken forcefully.

"Not so tough, aren't you?" asks Ben as he walks slowly toward Zeref.

"A true Dragon Slayer is really different," says Zeref while wiping the blood coming out of his nose.

"How about we finish everything here, Zeref?" asks Ben.

"I don't mind, but are you sure about that?" asks Zeref back.

"So you want to use 'that' to threaten me, huh?" asks Ben again.

"It seems you know about it," says Zeref.

"Yeah, I always feel something strange from Natsu's body. Then it became clear when Lucy told me about it after she was told by her future self," says Ben.

"You know about it, but you still want to kill me now? I don't mind being killed as it is one of my goals, but are you fine with that?" asks Zeref.

"Well, I might not be able to kill you for that reason, but I surely can beat you up till you beg for mercy," says Ben while cracking his neck.