306. Forgotten

After Zeref's appearance, there's another problem that appears. Right when the leaders start to return to their Nations, a lot of Dark Mages suddenly appear. They try to attack the airships of these National leaders.

Their attacks annoy Ben so much because his job is about to finish. Even Bella is annoyed by their appearance because she also wants to go home soon. But these guys just need to show up and do these annoying things while he is there. At least they can do it after his job is finished.

*Swish* *BAM BAM BAM*

The Dark Mages suddenly fall to their knees and then lay flat on the ground. Ben uses his Gravity Magic on all of these Dark Mages. He raises the gravity a few times to suppress them at the same time.

His gravity isn't the same for everyone, he uses it based on the power that he sensed from them. So the strong Dark Mages get stronger gravity while the weaklings get weaker gravity. This is a very hard thing to do because there are hundreds of these Dark Mages.

Ben's gravity magic is enough to pin them on the ground. But it's not enough to injure or even kill them. He is still holding back despite being annoyed so much. Ben isn't a cold-hearted person who'll kill just because he is annoyed.

"Get them," Ben orders the Council's Mages.

"Eh? But your magic-," says someone before stopping when Ben looks at him.

"Don't make me repeat my order," says Ben with a very intimidating face.

Everyone shivers, even Jessica & Ellie who are also Wizard Saints like him. He doesn't use any magic, but they all feel intimidated by his gaze.

"He's really on a different level. His power has grown so much since the first time I fought him 4 years ago," says Jessica while looking at the Mages who scattered to capture the Dark Mages.

None of the Council Mages are affected by Ben's gravity magic. His control over his magic is so good that it won't affect those who aren't his targets.

"How strong do you think he is?" asks Ellie.

"I don't know for sure. We can't measure those who are stronger than us precisely. But if I just need to guess, then maybe he's as strong as the 4 Gods of Ishgar. Although I don't know at who's level because you know those 4 have big gaps between their ranks. Still, I know for sure that he is stronger than other normal Wizard Saints," says Jessica.

"So he is ranked 5?" asks Ellie.

"I think so, unofficially. We need to make a proper assessment to be sure of that," says Jessica.

"How will we asses- Ah! I-Is it by fighting?" asks Ellie with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Yeah, but I will never participate in it," says Jessica while smiling bitterly.

"Me too, I accept the lowest rank as long as I don't need to fight that monster," says Ellie hastily.

The Council Mages finish their job very fast because there's no resistance from the Dark Mages. Then the National Leaders leave the place immediately because Ben is looking at them with an intimidating look as if he's telling them to scram now.

"They finally left. Jessica, Ellie, we'll go first," says Ben.

"Bye-bye ~," says Bella while waving her hand.

"Yeah, thanks for your help," says Jessica while Ellie nods.

Ben & Bella go home immediately using teleportation magic. He doesn't use his Flight Magic again, he just teleports there because he knows the exact coordinate of his house. By using teleportation, he can save more magic power for an instant movement.